[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!!

+5
cclloyd9785
Valiant
Frost
{WOA}m3taray
Grimblade
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!!

Post by giDrew Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

this whole topic is pathetic......im lmao right now.....like grim said.......we will be laughing at this for the next year! this is the biggest fail in WOA history!

u call us pathetic? dude.....................u are the one going on random wii sites making pathetic threats that you couldnt even hope 2 actually back up.......do u have ANYTHING else better 2 do?

btw i just ip checked this jackass and LOLOLOL...........his so called "minions" are all posting from the same comp....aka they are all evilone....all 4 of them.....pathetic

also, u think lloyd is bluffing? u HONESTLY think that forumotion sites dont have ways of backing them selves up? well, they do so i DARE U, you no life loser. say goodbye 2 your comp if u try 2 hack us.........o wait!!! U CANT HACK SHIT CUZ UR A F%@# IDIOTIC LOSER WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS ....u didnt even kno we could ip check u and match u 2 other users...LOLOL thats basic mod stuff...let alone site maker sttff...LET ALONE HACKER! ur not even smart enough 2 b able to do something like that, which actully takes a LITTLE bit of intellect. u made hollow threats before and ur only doing the same thing again now....truly pathetic..man! get a girlfriend O WAIT, again, u cant cuz ur a fat, ugly nerd ass 10 year old who fails at life

btw, even if u couldnt secure a forumotion site (which u can) u underestimate lloyd. That dude DOWNLOADS wii games 2 his wii... the dude he HACKS FOR FUN. lloyd can do A LOT of things youre not supposed to b able to do so u just go ahead and try 2 hack us u F%@# idiot...o wait, again, ur stupid ass cant. just do it if u rlly can man....DO IT...i DARE U......honestly, it really wnt hurt us 1 bit so have fun if u can hack. if u RLLY could u never even would have made a threat post to give us time 2 prepare (which we dont need anyway since we're already backed up) hackers dnt SAY theyre gunna hack...they just do it, that way no1 can prepare to stop them, DURRRRRRRR wow what an idiot.we will use the exact copy of this site we have and u, like grim said, will have a crashed comp...then u cantdo ur favorite activity anymore, acting like a jackass on random sites....ullll maybe b forces 2 uhhh, get sum friends? o wait NOOO u cant do that either cuz u epic fail at life. i guess ull have 2 sit in ur room like a F%@# loser ass douchebag and do nothing but jerk off all day, wich u prolly already do anyway seeing that u have nothing better 2 do

i kno u cant hack, and even if u could, we are so backed up its not even funny. we have 4 backup sites, 1 EXACT copy of this 1 that updates everyday AND firewalls, so go ahead, plz PLZ try. all that will happen is ur comp crashes and u have yet another thing 2 add u ur "things ive epicly failed at" list. and if its just "taking over by force" ur saying........wow, just wow, thats impossible for so many reasons i dnt even feel like typing them

btw ur spelling is retarded man, go get a dictionary or use google or sumthin dude damn

my last point.....dude wow...umm the black thing and trying to talk black....thats just pathetic.
ur just a corny, skinny little Bi**h white boy wigger wannabe and it shows clear as day. even black ppl dont talk that retarded, trust me, i like in an area w a lot of black ppl, and i have a lot of black friends...and they would all woop yo ass for that shit, so get it right. i see right thru u man, especially since ALL 4 of u and ur "minions" are the same person, and u didnt talk that way in ur other posts

also, weve been hacked before and wow look, were still here =o and that dude actually DID it....and hes not a dumb n00b, he actually CAN so he didnt threaten us, cuz we wouldda stopped him...he just did it. we were left w NOTHING ...... no simple hack can ever destroy us. we arent a site...we are a stong group of friends and we cant ever be taken down. WOA stands strong and we will for years 2 come. ur 1st hack threat was BULLSHIT, and we were all LMAO that day that we were supposedly going 2 end, and again, we are now 2

i LOVE 2 fight, its actually one of my favorite pass times, but if i seen u on the street, honestly, i mean this from the bottom of my heart, i would hang u upside down by your ankles and spank the mother F%@# shit out of u :face:

go bak 2 ur room and play with ur legos u n00b

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!!

Post by Frost Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 pm

I would. SALP! SALP! SALP! thats right 3itch Salped!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Amen to what BA and Drew said. I have nothing else to add, except...

SALP!

(I got all my insulting and points through in my previous posts, lol)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!! - Page 3 Empty IM BACK AND I HAVE HACKED BEST_ALCHEMISTS ACCOUNT!!!

Post by BA Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:09 pm

HA HA HA Evilone HERE! I have hacked this sorry poor excuse of a losers account! I will not stop my torture until I have total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I must say that best_Alchemist is a handsome, smart, cool, man....

April fools! have a good day! ☀
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Grimblade Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:HA HA HA Evilone HERE! I have hacked this sorry poor excuse of a losers account! I will not stop my torture until I have total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I must say that best_Alchemist is a handsome, smart, cool, man....

April fools! have a good day! ☀
You need to make it more convincing next time. :razz:
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm

I was kind of nervous that you guys would give me the boot if you really believed me... lol
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm

haha but BA u could tell us that it was u and we'd unban

though ik its 5/1 2day so i never wudda believed it lol

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:31 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:I was kind of nervous that you guys would give me the boot if you really believed me... lol

ROFL! I give the Boots BA lol. Grim gives the Bullets , n Hammas

The Rest just Give Bans. ROFL! :lol!:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3