[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!!

+5
cclloyd9785
Valiant
Frost
{WOA}m3taray
Grimblade
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!! Empty EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm

YOU FAGS THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD STOP ME!!!!, THINK AGAIN, CUZ IM A COMPUTER NERD AND HAVE OVER 9000 COMPUTERS IN MAH BASEMENT! COME GETCHA SOME DREW AND GRIMBLADE! NOOBS! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!! Empty Re: EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!!

Post by Grimblade Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Let's see you try. We can keep giving you IP bans like there's no tomorrow. :razz:

And what happened to taking the forums on sunday? Rolling Eyes

Threads from you are more of a comedy act than a threat. :pity:
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!! Empty Re: EVIL1 IS BACK WITH A MINION!!! MWAHAHAAH!!!

Post by {WOA}m3taray Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 pm

guys just dont even bother with this kid, and when i mean kid, i mean like, 11 year old, fat, has no life, thinks hes cool but he isnt.. kind of kid. just keep ip banning and deleting his posts and topics. done and done
{WOA}m3taray
{WOA}m3taray

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:39 pm

{WOA}m3taray wrote:guys just dont even bother with this kid, and when i mean kid, i mean like, 11 year old, fat, has no life, thinks hes cool but he isnt.. kind of kid. just keep ip banning and deleting his posts and topics. done and done
Lol, I'll just lock the threads. Such feeble attempts are funny, and they will be in the archives for all to see.

And yes, he probably is a fat nerd. He's wasting his time, too. NOW GIMME YOUR LUNCH MONEY! :face:
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:41 pm

F%@# YOU GOD DAMN ASS HOLES DAMN YOU TO F%@# HELL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:41 pm

ill break ya'll N**** skinny asses befo yo get your filthy ass hands on evilone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm

And you naggas can bet cho ugly ass dat if yo try to mess wif us, yo gunn get yo ass beat to da floh

Back to top Go down

Post by {WOA}m3taray Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

...pathetic..
{WOA}m3taray
{WOA}m3taray

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Lol, I actually laughed. Laughing

THE TRAVELING CIRCUS IS HERE! Let's poke dem clowns wid sticks! :affraid:
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:45 pm

MEET MY MINION Female dog!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:45 pm

We can and WILL takeover this shitty ass "community" yo fags call a website. Then take pleasure in burnin dis shit to da ground. Take THAT UGLY HOES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 pm

yall naggas gonna die, F%@#, damn you we gonna beat you fithay asses!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Don try and sound all black an shit like me motha F%@#. Yo aint cool, shit, your just another douche who sits on his poor ass couch and plays pokemon. Get a life, or shoot yo ugly self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:47 pm

We don't call it a "website", it's a "clan". More specifically, a "gaming clan". Get a dictionary, retards. (XP)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 pm

YEAH, son, diss shitty as peice of crap is gonna die!!! CABOOM MOTHA F%@#!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 pm

If yo want, I can come beat cho ass fo rillz. And ya'll is right. I AM a big fat ass black man, i got sometin like 350 pounds on my ass. COME GETCHA SOME YOUNGENS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Grimblade wrote:We don't call it a "website", it's a "clan". More specifically, a "gaming clan". Get a dictionary, retards. (XP)

Yo, dick heads, first of all, shut da fuc up if ya don kna wat ya takin bout, and you can go to hell, cuz we takin ova dis site wetha u like it o nat,13itch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 pm

EVIL1 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:We don't call it a "website", it's a "clan". More specifically, a "gaming clan". Get a dictionary, retards. (XP)

Yo, dick heads, first of all, shut da fuc up if ya don kna wat ya takin bout, and you can go to hell, cuz we takin ova dis site wetha u like it o nat,13itch!
Lol, like you did yesterday? Yeah, you did such a great job with that. (smirk)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 pm

DON MESS WIT US BAD ASSES NA FOOS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Every single motha F%@# in dis hur clan is a douche. Drew, lloyd, ph3ar, ulose, storm, grim(bullshit)blade, metaray and all deese otha Female dog. Get a F%@# life queers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Nice gay ass picture fag!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 pm

grimblade seems to have one gay ass pikshure of what the F%@#? some kinda leprakan with a little puzzy ass hammer or some gay shit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 pm

giDrew! you can come suck my coc now ass hole, you motha fickas gonna die!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

who ever designed deese shitty ass rank icons or whateva the hell, they suk ass. if you have photoshop or somedin, sell dat shit cuz you suck bawls kid. you want real graphics? have a pro make em.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Besides, try and hack the site and Lloyd's firewall will completely destroy your computer. Rolling Eyes

And we have multiple clone sites that we use as backups. They have everything that we do, posts and all. We could switch it in a matter of minutes. We'd have nothing missing, and you'd have a screwed up computer. So, have fun with that. Cool
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next