[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain

+6
darthjawafett
BA
Panther
Chu
Shiki
Tal
10 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rain - Page 7 Empty Re: Rain

Post by darthjawafett Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:59 am

Vanitas had quickly grown used to the new base. Definitely bigger than the rebel camp but somehow it was easier to find things around the building. it was night time by now and after all the events that happened today he only wondered where Tal had flown off too.. He hadn't had much free time during the past few days but now he could go back to the training grounds he had found for another challenge. Once inside his room he opened a portal back to the entrance of the rebel camp.

Once there he had noticed the camp looked different when it was deserted. For one it looked like there had been a fire or something... he didn't have time to inspect the camp.. So he entered the chamber once again. Vanitas was glad to see that no one had entered the chamber or discovered it while he was gone. He had easily picked a door. This one had a shield on it. Rain - Page 7 120px-Vexen_-_Replica_Data He entered the door. The Room was freezing cold. The walls ceiling and floor were covered with Ice And a person was waiting as usually hanging from the ceiling by his feet. He dropped down but his impact made no cracks in the ice where he landed. He was holding a weirdly shaped shield..
???: Welcome... i am Vexen... The Chilly Academic.
Rain - Page 7 300px-Vexen_Days
Vexen immediately threw his shield down onto the ice and used it as a sled charging at Vanitas.
Vanitas jumped out of the way as Vexen tilted his shield up and went up a wall. Once on the ceiling he grabbed the shield and jumped onto it while it was falling landing on it perfectly as he charged at Vanitas once more.
Vanitas pointed Void Gear at him and used an attack called Crowning fire he warped onto vexens shield and grabbed the back of his head putting his face in the fire Then throwing him back towards the ground he slid to where his shield was. His face had no burn marks...
Vexen: That hurt...
He got back on his shield. Like before he charged forward.. He jumped with the shield and grabbed it attempting to impale Vanitas with the end of it. He blocked with void gear knocking vexen back. Vexen slammed his shield into the ice.. A Strange crack formed shaped like.. a sword? It's longer than the one tal carries So looks like he can now attack from a distance. Vexen held it with one hand as if it were weightless. Vanitas instantly responded with a fire attack when Vexen sliced with the blade.
Vexen: Fire doesn't melt ice in this room....
Vexen once again used his shield as a sled though now he had a menacing blade. He swung as he passed vanitas who ducked. Once past he threw the ice sword towards vanitas He jumped towards the hilt and grabbed it.. It was extremely heavy.. Just how strong was Vexen... Vanitas used two hands to pick it up and Charged it Vexen he blocked the attack with his shield cracking and breaking the Ice sword. Vexen spun around constantly with his shield outstretched in an attempt to repeatedly impale Vanitas. He broke Vanitas' barrier and started attacking him He stopped the attack and kicked vanitas towards where the door was.

Vanitas stood up feeling pain as Vexen Jumped forward with his shield Determined to deliver the final blow with his pointed shield. He was pushed back and covered in black flames.
Vexen: What the hell?
A Dark haze with lights pointing out of them surrounded Vanitas. in a few seconds he was transformed... What was he Rain - Page 7 250px-Iron_Prisoner_IV Vanitas was visible within the monsters head... and it also had the same insignia on Vanitas' helmet.
Vanitas:.... Shatter...
He braught the hammer Down on Vexen.. seriously injuring him.
Vanitas swung the hammer upwards towards the ceiling causing pieces to crash down Killing Vexen... The battle was over. Whatever vanitas had transformed into had disappeared. He had exited the door. Vexen's door sign glew. The terminal was back Vanitas approached it.. It caused a new door to appear this door had V.S. on it so now he could fight others in this place. He left the chamber and glanced back at the Rebel Camp and warped back to his room inside their new base.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Panther felt uneasy in this new base. He had noticed Mr. Bunbun and Mr. Mew wandering around. This would've been fine if they weren't always near his tent. Still, he didn't think to hard about it. Maybe he needed to relax as well as everyone else. But things had been bothering him lately, like the weird dream he had the night before the move. He had searched Vorkuta on the computers. It had been used as a Russian prison camp during the 1950's Cold War. No other information came up about it. While Panther thought things over he scratched his mask. Panther then realized he had never taken it off, except to eat, but then he would expose his mouth only. "Why should I need to cover my face all the time? I'm among allies. They wouldn't care what my face is...right?" He slowly pulled the mask off from the bottom. He held it in his hand for a minute, then got up, walked over to the mirror, and examined his face. It was as if he was looking at someone else. He had a copper-brown hair, short-length. His eyes were a hazel-green; his face in general was fairly normal. "No scars...no deformations...why cover my face then?" Panther wondered, still examining this strange new face of his. Unknown to him, a small hidden camera was silently taking pictures of his him. Mainly, his face.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Kit lay in his bed for quite some time, but he couldn't sleep. I mean, sure he didn't need that much sleep in the first place, being a fox spirit and all, but there wasn't really much else to do during the night.

"I guess I'll go out for a stroll..." he thought to himself as he got up and left his room, in his fox form.

He was walking down one of the building's many long hallways as he thought deeply to himself, his mind still troubled by what he had picked up earlier. It wasn't long, though, until he saw BunBun hopping down an adjoining hallway as he passed.

"Hey! BunBun!" he called, using the form of speech that animals used to communicate with each other.

BunBun looked over and waved at him before hopping over to where Kit was. "You're up late aren't ya? Please tell me there's not more drama, or else I'll have to slap you with a carrot."

Kit chuckled. "No, no drama. I just couldn't sleep; it must be because I'm in a new place." he said, hiding the truth of the matter, as he felt that he shouldn't reveal anything about Tal behind his back unless there was dire need.

"Makes sense, makes sense."

"So what are you out and about for, anyway?"

"I was just going to go see how Junior is doing! You should come along too, it'll be just like back at the camp. :3 "

"Sounds like fun! I'd love to. There's not much else to do, anyways." he replied. He then thought to himself, "I need to check on Junior too, and make sure everything's okay...I know Tal left earlier in a rage, but I didn't see Junior leave..."

They walked and chatted until they came to the door that belonged to Tal, Agna, and Junior. Kit turned into his human form so that he could open the door, which was locked. He had no problem picking it with one of his claws though, and then he opened the door and the two of them walked inside, Kit taking his normal form once again as the door closed behind him.

Upon entering, they both noticed Junior laying by the window, who appeared to be in a restless sleep. He was squirming slightly, his eyes closed tightly and his nostrils letting out small puffs of smoke.

BunBun ran over and shook the young dragon, waking him up. "Woah, what's going on? Those must be some intense nightmares. Where's Tal?"

"Daddy left...he's mad at me. I don't know if he wants me anymore..."

"Junior, that's definitely not true." said Kit sternly. "He must just be upset, though I have no idea why. What happened, exactly?"

"I---I didn't do anything. Daddy just came in, and then...he hit me...and then daddy must have left..."

"Oh shit. I wonder what his problem is." BunBun responded.

"I don't know what to do...I want daddy to like me again."

"Junior, I'm sure he still likes you." Kit said. "How about this...we'll stay here with you until Tal comes back. That way, you won't be lonely. And besides, I want to talk to him a bit myself."

"Yeah! Slumber parteh." BunBun said, excited.

Kit left for a few minutes to steal some snacks from the kitchen, and after getting back, the three of them chatted for a while. Junior still seemed quite somber, but a little less so with the others there.

They all fell asleep a while later, curled up together on the floor, all sleeping soundly.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Today looked around at the room, and spotted a little plush toy. Mr. Mew, Shiki always referred it to as. He picked it up, and examined it. He then held it with outstretched arms to get a good look at it.
"Well, hello there little one." Today whispered to it.
Even though Today has seen what this thing could do, he still found it silly that he was talking to a toy. Still, he continued.
"So, what's it like, being a doll and all that?"
No response.
"Must be pretty...uh..boring. But hey, at least you can come alive! Right? You know, you're a pretty amazing thing. You must be great help to your pal Shiki, am I right?"
Still, no response. Just the same expression that's been stitched on to it's face of fabric.
"Hey, uh, don't want to bring you down or anything, but it must be quite depressing, being a doll like you. Not saying it's not cool, or anything, it's just that....well, you know. You come alive thinking yourself a perfectly capable being. Thinking that, now, you're just like the rest. You can walk, talk....or, can you? CAN you talk? Oh man, that'd be pretty coo-...ahem, not to get off topic. You can do all these things, and that makes you this...this rare sight no one's seen before! Which is the problem...you're new.
Being new is always a drag, no one's seen you before, no one knows who you are, and they're always judging you, ya know? In fact, they're kinda...scared. Of you! You want to tell them 'Oh, no! Don't be scared, I'm just like you!' But...but they just won't listen! And it makes you mad! You want them, to accept you! You want to BE like them! But no.....no. You're not like them. You can't be one of them. Because....'cause you're a robot. A robot who isn't real to them, no matter what you say!!" Today stomped his foot on the ground in anger, and dropped Mr. Mew. He stood there for a second, realizing that he wasn't talking to Mr. Mew anymore. He was talking a doll. He was talking, to himself.

Today picked Mr. Mew back up, and put him where he once was.
"Sorry little guy. I-I guess I got a little..caught up, you know?" Another pause of silence, to let Today's minds race just a bit more.

"Hes Missing?"
"Ya keep it on the down low" Today responded, "No need to alert everyone in the whole building."
"Why didn't you do anything!? He could be dying out there!" Shiki yelled as he quickly threw on his shoes.
"I thought that Tal might've liked some time to himself, i didnt think he'd be gone this long." Today said.
"Wha-? What are you talking about!? I'm sure he would've wanted any kind of help at all if he's acting weird like this" Shiki retorted. "Besides, we haven't known each other for that long. It would be alot better if we acted like the friends we are and not just ignore him!"
"Lets look around the complex, hes bound to be somewhere" Shiki said racing out the door. Today stood there in Shiki's room, knowing that he was probably right. But still, he didn't want Tal to be angry with him that he drew attention to his actions like this. Today took a quick glance at Mr.Mew.
"Well, see you tomorrow." he said, and left the room.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Chiyo scanned the hallways for BunBun

Chiyo: Where did that bunny go :l

As she silently ran the hallways she noticed the door to Tal's room unlocked and opened. She peeked inside and saw Junior, Bunbun, and Kit sleeping peacefully together.

Chiyo: Wheres Tal ? Hmm..That was probably him who flew out then.

Chiyo shut the door and started to go back to her room, but then Shiki came bursting out of his room looking worried.

Chiyo: Yo whats wrong o.o

Shiki: Tal is missing!

Chiyo: Well I already figured that haha.

Shiki: NO! Hes been gone for far too long! We're searching the compound for him and the surrounding areas, please do what you can to help"

Chiyo: Where did Today go..

Chiyo and Shiki notice Today talking to Mr.Mew.

Shiki: TODAY STOP FOOLING AROUND LETS GO

Today: Fine you meanie

So Chiyo Today and Shiki ran out the door in search for Tal.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 am

"What the hell is wrong with You!?" Izu said still pointing her gun at Tal.
Tal:"Izu...I..-
Izu:"Shut up!"
Tal flinched back abit as she dropped the gun to the floor
Izu:"Is this how You express Your hatred to the world? You just end Your life no questions asked!? " she said walking over to him.
Tal:"Im sorry Izu, I never meant to hurt anyone. I let my emotions take control and I just let go. Im not-
*slap
Izu:"You let go without any thoughts as to how it would effect the lives of those who care about You!?"
Tal got up and embraced Izu, holding her in his arms
Tal:"Izu I care about You. I would never do anything to hurt you. Im sorry, please please. Im just-"
Izu began squirming and beating on Tal's chest trying to get him to let go
"If You really cared about Me, You wouldnt have ever done such a terrible thing! GET OFF OF ME!" she yelled as the punches stopped and tears began to roll down her eyes. She pushed Tal and broke out of his hold and stepped away from Him.
Izu:*crying "I shouldve known better than to put my faith in anyone else. *sniff
Your just another B waiting to happen!"
Tal:"Izu please, Im not like-"
Izu:"Dont talk to Me Talent! My heart isnt a toy for You to play with!"
Izuki began to walk away
Izu:"L was right, I shouldve just focused on My job. My duty. But no, I wanted to give it another chance." she said wiping the tears from her face.
Izu:"You can find Your own way to the base. You seem quite capable of doing that."

Izu began her leave, leaving Talent back at the old camp site.

Hours passed and Tal and Izuki had both managed to arrive at the base roughly 10 minutes from each other, Izu being the first. The team had gone down to greet them both; Izu responded with silence and ignored everyone as she made her way to the building. Her odd entrance left the others abit confused and worried but that soon faded as they changed their focus on Talent, asking him questions about where he went, why he left, if Izu knew about any of it and so on however he denied most of the attention and everyone soon lost interest and went back to what they were once doing before the whole "Missing" fiasco.

Izu walked inside and took an elevator to the highest floor. L spun around in his chair as she walked in and they looked each other in the eyes.

L:"Its not fun for me to say this but I know why Your here."
K:"We need to talk."

Too tired to continue this post
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 am

"I... I... even this... anything... never..." Tal mumbled as he staggered back to his room. He was more emotionally unstable than ever now. His mind was so scattered by his rage back at the camp. He just didn't know what to do now. He finally thought he could find someone for his life. So he wouldn't be alone ever again. But he should have known better. No one would ever love a dragon. He'd always be alone. He was doomed to it the instant he was fused.
"I don't need anyone... No one ever seems to care anyway... Why should I..."
Agna was crying; she was so upset to see Tal heartbroken. She still thought of him as his artificial son. Their bond was still as strong as ever. For something this devastating to happen to him...
"Tal... I'm so sorry... I can't believe this happened..." Agna sobbed. Even though she was able to cry no tears, it pained Tal hugely to hear her upset like this.
Still staggering, Tal lost his balance and collapsed to his knees. He slowly rolled over and sat down against the wall.
"Agna... please... stop crying. I hate seeing you like this, even though it's the first time ever. It's probably why it's hurting me so much," Tal told her.
"But the way she just rejected you like that! You two... you two were in love... How could she just-?"
"Agna. Stop. It... it was my fault. If I hadn't tried something so stupid... I..." Tal hesitated. "Let's go back to the room."
Tal slowly got up, and with a steadier balance managed his way back to the room. Once in, he immediately noticed something was amiss.
"Was somebody in here?" Agna asked, slowly but surely returning back to a more stable state.
"From the looks of it," Tal said.
His bed was messed up and broken. The mirror was on the ground in pieces. The window was open wide, wider than when he left, and off one of its hinges. And Junior was missing.
"Wait, Junior! Where's Junior?!"
Tal's heart sunk. He thought up some of the possible outcomes.
"Either someone was in here, destroyed everything, and took Junior, or... or... he left me... because of... when... when I..."
Tal shut the door as his emotions went into a wild frenzy again. He fell to his knees and immediately face-planted the ground. He burst out into tears.
"Junior, no!! Don't... don't leave me... I... I'm all alone... I don't want to be... Junior... NO!!" Tal's voice was muffled by the floor. Even Junior, whom Tal had rescued and cared for for so long, didn't think he needed Tal anymore.
He rolled over onto his back and stared through his watery eyes at the ceiling. All this pain, all this suffering, how alone he was... Izu couldn't understand. She at least had L. They might not have had anything special, but they could at least call each other "friends." They seemed to get along just fine. She also had that insane doctor as an acquaintance. And those other two people. She wasn't as alone as she had thought. Tal had no one. He couldn't trust anyone at this deranged base. He'd known them for so little it was hard to. Trust isn't a thing easily gained, but is so easy to lose.
The door opened. Tal jumped, not knowing what to expect, and sat up. Kit walked in.
"Tal. I don't know what's going on, but I'm worried about you. Ever since yesterday afternoon at the pool, you've been all over the place mentally and emotionally," Kit said.
"Kit..." ...Kit was the first friend Tal could ever say he had. Even though he blindly attacked Kit and almost got him into trouble multiple times, Kit always came back. He never left Tal alone, even after the things he'd put Kit through. And maybe... "...Where is he?"
Stomping from down the hall. Kit turned around, and stepped out of the way of the doorway. Junior squeezed through the door in a sort of funk, but as soon as Tal's and Junior's eyes met, it seemed like a huge burden was lifted off Tal. He was still here. And he was happy to see Tal.
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YmkRvGKrouQ?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YmkRvGKrouQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
"Junior!!" "Junior!!"
Tal got up and immediately lunged at Junior. He hugged him tight, crying all the while.
"Junior, thank God you stayed... I'm sorry... I'll never hit you again... I... I can't believe I ever did something like that..." Tal sobbed.
Junior managed to lift his front legs up and around Tal's torso since the rest of his body was always grounded.
Kit seemed caught off-guard by the sudden flow of emotion between the two, but nonetheless expected it. He stepped out the door and closed it, leaving the three alone without a word.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Tal and Junior were sitting. Junior was curled up around Tal as he licked the blood off Tal's hand. Tal managed to break the two knuckles he had before, plus another one from punching the tree. He also had a 9mm bullet somewhere in his hand but he wasn't a medic, so he couldn't get it out.
Tal winced as Junior neared the entry point. The bullet had managed to lodge itself in the area between Tal's thumb and his hand, right behind the knuckle and under the bone. "Ow, hold on, hold on Junior. Not there..."
Junior looked at Tal sadly. He had an idea, but Tal would need to put up with a bit of pain. Tal was able to understand completely, as he was able to communicate with Junior just fine. He slowly lifted his hand up to Junior's mouth. Junior grabbed his hand from the side of his other two fingers and clamped down around the bullet's area. He bit down hard, moving the bones in Tal's hand (not unnaturally) as he slowly worked around to find where it was. His needle-like teeth were sharp, but Tal was able to put up with it.
Junior's teeth hit metal. Found it. He applied pressure right behind where he found it...
...and the bullet was squeezed out. It dropped to the floor with a dull clatter.
Tal stared at it in awe. How... how did Junior...? He turned to Junior, who was giving a sort of silly grin at Tal. Tal threw his arms around Junior's neck. Junior rolled onto his side, giving Tal a makeshift bed and pillow.
"Junior... thank you....." Tal whispered to him. "Don't ever leave me. I love you."
Tal's thoughts raced for a little longer after Junior fell asleep. He decided what he was going to do.
Tomorrow, he'd owe Kit an explanation. And then...

He was going to see the doctor.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm

BunBun pondered as he hopped through the forest. He couldn't sleep so he had another one of those lovely nightly hops.

BunBun: Hmm I wonder what happened between Tal and Izu...humans are interesting..and dragons. I hope Junior is gonna be alright.

As BunBun was thinking, he heard a faint but interesting noise in his bunny ears.

BunBun: What is this?...It sounds like..singing?...Chanting?..

Bunbun hopped towards the direction of the noise, to see what it was. He got closer and closer.

BunBun: Hmm it sounds like this noise is coming from behind this bush.

He made a small hole through the bush to see what the commotion was about. BunBun saw an open field in the middle of the forest, with a huge tree at the center of the field. There were squirrels everywhere, they were all on the field chanting, dancing about something. They had what appeared to be leaf clothing on. In the hugeass tree there was a fatass squirrel with strange markings on his body. He was waving around a pole of sorts, as if directing the squirrel's chant.

Bunbun: Wow this is weird. I wonder what they are saying.

After a few minutes have passed the fatass squirrel commanded all the little squirrels to stop.

The fatass squirrel then started to speak..in the human language.

????: My fellow Squirrelians, tonight as you know, is the anniversary of the creation of the Nutty Key. We celebrate it's birth once again for a streak of 5000 years.

Squirrel peoples: Praise the Nutty Key!!!!!!

BunBun: I wonder what this "key" does, and looks like.

The squirrels started dancing again. A few moments later a shadow appeared at the top of the huge tree.

BunBun: Who is that?...It looks like..Vanitas?

Vanitas: Hello, I am here to challenge the Squirrel Shaman for his key.

BunBun: Why does he want a key..

Shaman: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THIS KEY, HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE DEFEAT YOU TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR BLOODY SKULL.

The squirrel people and Shaman looked pissed.

BunBun: o.o This should be good.

Vanitas summoned a pirate sword-like key and flew down towards the Shaman. The Shaman got out his pole and smacked Vanitas flying into a tree. The Shaman commanded the squirrels to chant a mysterious song.

Vanitas: Ugh..what is this? My mana is draining...

BunBun: Derp

Shaman: Soldiers get rid of this pest!

Rain - Page 7 Fdg3s7

The shaman sent his soldiers to kill Vanitas. Vanitas was struggling to get rid of the squirrels on him, but he had no mana due to the chant of the squirrels.

BunBun: Hmm Should I help him or leave him be...then again he does bother my master alot.

However, Vanitas teleported away just intime. The squirrel soldiers looked confused.

Shaman: Damn your godmodding techniques. I'm surprised after 100 years you haven't gotten this key yet. MY PEOPLE! Fear not, we have driven the dressy one away. Let us relax and celebrate now.

The squirrel people started to calm down and party. Squirrels were conversating, battling to see who was the toughest, and there were some cooking competitions to see who made the best nuts.

BunBun: Such an interesting Culture.

The sun started to come up for BunBun.

BunBun: Uh-oh I better get back to my room.

BunBun started to run back to the base.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:20 am

L:"Why the sudden change in attitude Izuki?"
K:"You know, its time that I started paying more attention to Our objective. I just feel that I haven't put fourth much effort."
L:"Well considering You were able to organize My rescue and aid Me in gathering everyone together I'd say thats doing Your job."
Izu began to shake. Her vision began to blur and she grabbed her head and winced in pain.
L:"Are You alright?"
Izu:"I'm fine, I'm just abit tired from My trip here is all."
L:"Well then go relax. There isnt anything I need You to do right now."
Izu:"Ok then.... Ryuzaki?"
L:"Hm?"
Izu pulled out a chair and sat down next to L, pulling her feet up and slouching a bit to mimic Him. The gesture made L smile.
Izu:"What happened to You?"
L:"I dont follow."
Izu:"All these Years... What happened to You? I was with You one moment and then the next thing I know, You disappear, never to be heard from again. Where were You?"

L looked away from Izu and thought about her question. He remembered the events leading up to his death that night. The images of His encounter with B in the hidden altar. Chains. Clinging and scratching, noise from every direction, Fires everywhere, a war with enemy who would not rest nor ever repent. The face of the cloaked figure who road atop a horse waving a scythe in every direction, ripping apart the runners and silencing the screams of the passerby.

L:"Well Izuki, Its a very long and difficult story to tell You. I cant tell You exactly what happened or where I was but what I can tell You is it was a dark place full of people whom are eternally damned, and for a while I thought I was too."
Izu looked at L confused.
Izu:"I dont understand."
L:"I dont expect You too. And I hope You wont ever have to."
L wiggled his toes as he looked down at his reflection in the tile.
L:"You've grown quite a lot sense then"
Izu:"haha Yeah. When You left I had just turned 14. After You disappeared, It was Me, B and Sarah and Near...."
L:"It must have been difficult for You."
Izu:"I was completely speechless when Near died. It didnt make sense. No one, especially Near would just fling themselves from the roof of a 60 story building, with absolutely no reasoning. It wasnt the same case as A. Near wasnt the type to go mad like that. Soon After we began investigating it got worse. Everyone around us began dropping left and right. Including Madam 12."
L turned and looked at Izu, his eyes wide.
L:(to himself)"Madam... 12? B got to her too!? oh dear god..."
Izu:"We'll find him and when we do, Hes going down. Just like Gosvik."
L:"Yes, It matters not who they are, they will be brought to justice."
Izu glanced out the window and gazed at the compound. The sun was high in the sky, there were birds flying around, people running around the compound whether it be work related or running to the pool. The pool... it looked refreshing. A clear blue and glistening in the sun.
L returned to a piece of cake as Izu walked away from the window.

Izu:"Im going to go to My room and relax a bit. The pool was a good edition to the place Ryuzaki. I think I may be a bit interested." she chuckled.
L:"eh Your welcome. Everyone deserves a break."
Izu:"You should take a break Yourself. Your always working."
L:"My breaks usually involve this piece of cake and My work. You forget who I am Izuki, I cant stop, I have to keep going."
Izu:"Right, I'm sorry. Well I'll see You later Ryuzaki" she said happily as she walked out the room.
L:(mouthful of cake)"Yes um.. shee you. *chew* Later. mo-k."

Izu walked into her room and looked around. The curtains were drawn letting the sun brighten up the whole room. It was completely decorated and everything. All of her books were there, her bed was nice and made with her 3 stuffed animals sitting on top, a small radio with her cd colllection next to it, her favorite posters, a tv, and a small desk with some more of her belongings. She stopped and picked up a picture laying flat on the desk, It was a picture of Her parents. It was the only one she owned. She looked at it for a while and hugged it. After putting it back she jumped in top of her bed and grabbed a book and began reading it with a large smile. Soon she heard a knock on her door and as she answered it, a chef was standing outside her door. The man pushed a cart into her room and opened it to reveal a fresh pizza. Izu took one look at it and her mouth watered.

Chef: Bon Appetite!

Izu:"Stuffed crust peperoni pizza with extra cheese...... Ryuzaki You know Me too Well!
She cut herself a slice and placed it on a tray and ate it as she watched television.
Izu:"What a delightful way to start off My first day here *giggle

Last edited by Frost on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:11 am

Tal's day started rather... unexpectedly. He crashed to the floor when Junior got up, forcing Tal awake.
"Why do I always seem to wake up from a fall..." Tal mumbled.
Standing up and taking in the events from the previous days, Tal took a deep breath.
It had to be about noon. He'd managed to sleep through half the day, but then again, he was out late the other day. He stepped over to his door, gripped the handle, and stood there.
"...Can... can I really just..."
"Tal. You need to do this. This... this is your life. I don't care whatever happens to me. I just want you to be happy..." Agna told him.
"And if you're gone, how am I supposed to be happy, Agna? I need you here. I wouldn't be the same without you," Tal replied.
Tal finally opened the door and stepped into the hall. First thing he needed to do was find Kit. He wanted an explanation, and Tal had to give it to him.

_________________________________________________________________________________

<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uid-LHzuI4A?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uid-LHzuI4A?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Tal explained everything to Kit. Kit listened silently. His expression changed many times throughout the story, but never mouthed a word. Tal explained how he found Izu at the camp before most things, but then got the story flowing chronologically again.
When Tal got to the part about him leaving, Kit finally spoke up.
"So, you left to go find her?" Kit asked.
"No... not really. I... was flying around and just so happened to go by the camp. Sure, it's thousands of miles away, but I flew for hours on end."
"Ah... I see... So you happened to come across her at the worst possible timing. With you being in an emotional wreck, you had no idea how to react. And the first thing that came to mind was..."
"Stop. Just don't even remind me. It was a miserable, idiotic choice on my part. I'm surprised you haven't tried yelling at me yet," Tal said, glancing to the side and turning his head as if he expected to be hit.
Kit refrained. He couldn't hurt Tal. Tal wasn't stupid, nor was he ignorant, or irresponsible. He was just not all there.
"Kit I've got to go. I have other things to do. You wanted an explanation and I gave it to you."
"Alright, but are you sure you're fine now?" Kit asked.
"Completely. By the way, do you know what happened to my room? It was a cluttered mess when I got back." Tal asked.
"Uh, nope, nothing at all. Didn't notice anyone inside," Kit responded. Truth was when him, BunBun and Junior all stayed there the night Junior started to get major separation anxiety. He tore up the bed, shattered the mirror, and broke the window when he shoved his head out it looking for Tal.
"Oh. Alright. Thanks anyway." Tal walked out, shutting the door rather hard.
"He may say he's ok, but inside, I know he's in pain..."

<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hoF2rBOnsb4?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hoF2rBOnsb4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
"Doctor, I'm going to have to politely decline your offer. I don't know how things will turn out in the future, but I'm fine as is."
"Vell I vas hoping I could furzer ze experiment but as you wish," the doctor responded. He seemed... disappointed.
"People know me as 'Tal, the dragon.' Not, 'Tal, the human that can transform into a dragon.' I'll stay myself. Or at least, what's left of myself." Tal turned around and headed towards the door. Before leaving, he said one last thing.
"And for the record, doctor, I think you've done enough on this experiment. You aren't furthering anything. I never want to see anyone go through what I did, and have to live the way I do. If I ever see anyone like me, I'm coming for you. Just remember that."
Tal shut the door behind him, nearly catching his tail in it.

"Tal... you... you could have been free and..." Agna stuttered.
"Agna, shut up. Now. For the last time, I just wouldn't be happy without you. 16 years I was a human. Only 1 was I in this form. With you. And honestly, I like it a lot more. Nothing can go back to the way it was for me. Nothing. So I might as well spend the rest of my life like this. How I prefer to be. Happy."
Agna started tearing up on the inside. Tal could tell. She was managing tears even through his control. Sometimes Agna's will was more powerful than his. Ok, well, most of the time... But regardless.
"Come on, Agna, knock it off. You're making my eyes hurt," Tal said.

Smiling.

Tal had been walking back to his room when Chiyo walked by, telling him that his sword was still out by the pool. No one had bothered to touch it since he left (mainly because when they did they suffered mild burns almost immediately), so it was still sitting by the edge of the pool.
Tal never noticed it was missing since he never needed it since then. The last time he used it was hunting back in the camp. Speaking of, when he got back to his room he'd need to check to see if his crate full of carves was still there... Hopefully Junior hadn't destroyed that too.
On the walk to the pool, Tal heard something. Footsteps from a hall.
"Someone's just walking by, no big deal..."
Out of the hallway to his right came Izuki. She looked like she was going to the pool considering she had a bathing suit on and a towel in her hand.
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/R9mU5sTO5no?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/R9mU5sTO5no?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Their eyes met for an instant, but were quickly averted when Izu turned and walked off rather angrily.
"Izu, stop! Why won't you just listen to what I have to say?!" Tal yelled.
"I'm done listening. You had your chance," Izu replied.
Tal clenched his fists furiously.
"I... I had my chance?! You wouldn't give me a chance to talk back at the camp! I wasn't able to explain ANYTHING to you!!"
"Then tell me now. Why did you think killing yourself was the best solution? There is no point in dying! You can die anytime, but when you die, that's the end!" Izu seemed both frustrated and sad.
"Because... it's because I would have been alone! Again! If you died... I wouldn't have had anyone... I never have... You try to make it sound like you're the loneliest person in the world. You aren't. You have L. You have the doctor, and the other two. I... I don't have anyone. Everyone here... I can't trust them all completely yet. I've known them for such a short time..."
Izuki stayed silent.
"Why is it so hard to gain trust in someone... but you can destroy it in the blink of an eye with one bad choice that you'll regret forever..."
"We barely knew each other," Izu said. "We saw through that cloud of mystery between us and we were able to see each other clearly. We're naive. And so we think we can love at first sight."
"I've always believed in it. I don't see why it's so hard for people to accept it."
"Maybe because of what you said. It's difficult to gain one's trust, but so simple to shoot it down." Izu turned around. "Please. Walk with me."
Tal nodded hesitantly. He started walking with Izu towards the pool.
"Tal. I want you to tell me what's going on. Even aside from me, you seemed... out of it. You wouldn't make a rash decision like that without something triggering it. What made you jump to that?" Izu asked.
Tal explained to her what happened when he got to the base as they walked. She seemed stunned that Schroder was once part of Gosvik's forces, but at the same time she seemed to know it. When Tal told her what he'd done, her expression changed. She looked... sad. For him. They reached the pool and sat down at the edge, sticking their feet in the water. Tal picked up his sword, sheathed it, and took off the case and set it on the ground.
"I've thrown you into the same group of people as the person who did this to you... And everyone expects you two to work together so easily... They don't know, do they?"
"Only Kit. I haven't told anyone else. The doctor... he asked if he could 'complete the experiment' on me. I had to decline. I didn't want any more madness happening to me. Or Agna. I told him I wanted to be the me everyone knew me as. And here I am," Tal told her. "The same me that was thrown into this chaos by the man who defied life. The same me whose unnatural love for the unknown is what made me be like this. The same me... who fell in love with the perfect girl and blew it all with one stupid decision..."
Tal sighed deeply and leaned back, closing his eyes.
"I don't care how I look, or what happens to me. I just want the world to be free from this mess. I guess you could say I'm a coward, or selfish. Once the world is free, then I won't have to be a part of this madness anymore."
He slowly opened his eyes and stared at the sky. When he looked over to Izu, she was closer to him than before.
"You said... you said I thought of myself as the 'loneliest in the world...' Do I really come off as that...?" Izu asked.
Tal was a bit surprised. But nonetheless he responded. "Izu, forget what I said. I say a lot of things. Sometimes I'd like to think I know about something, but the truth is I'm saying it to make myself feel better. I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry."
"No, I'm sorry. You wouldn't say something like that unless I'd give off that kind of vibe at least a little..."
Tal thought about putting his arm around her, but refrained.
"It's just... my best friend, Sarah, was killed... by B. I told you about him. And my parents...they..." A tear fell from Izu's eye. Tal raised his claw and caught the tear on it, wiping it on a part of his belt. He understood. Besides. His parents had died when he was young too. Tal lifted his arm now and put it around Izu, pulling her closer.
"Izu, no crying. Pretty girls don't need to cry. I'm the same way. My parents... they also died when I was only 6..."
"Wait... but Tal, I thought you...?"
"Agna, I'm sorry. I lied to you a bit. Well... I just didn't quite tell the truth. I would never lie to you."
"Way back when, they were killed by some roaming street gang. Of course they had no interest in kids, nor was I even there when it happened. I walked away to open a door to a store for them. I opened it, turned around, and my mother was being stabbed. That image... It's never left my head. Sometimes I just randomly have nightmares about it... or anyone else I care about... just randomly being stabbed... Maybe that's why I dreamed about Junior back at the camp... It... I can't stand it... It's something a child should never have to see."
This time, the tear fell from Tal's eye, and Izu wiped it away.
"Dragons don't cry... At least, not the ones I've read about.," Izu told him.
Both their heads turned and they stared deeply into each other's eyes. They were in their own world, oblivious to anything else going on. Chiyo had walked out during a point, but when she saw the two, almost immediately turned around, knowing not to bother them.
Without even realizing it, their lips had met. Despite the fact that Tal's mouth was lined with scales on his upper jaw, they never bothered Izu. Their kiss lasted for what seemed like an hour, but in reality was only a few seconds. They stared at each other again, not knowing how to break the silence.
Finally, Tal spoke up.
"I... uh, I've never actually kissed before..." he said, sort of embarrassed.
"Funny... you're the best I've had. But I won't tell you how many I've had. It might be as many as 10... or maybe you're my first. Only I'll know," Izu responded.
A long time had passed since they had gotten to the pool. The once high sun was now illuminating the earth with a red light as it sunk beyond the horizon.
"Well, so much for swimming."
"You can still go if you want. I'll wait. I don't care."
"Night swimming, huh? Sounds fun," Izu giggled. "Hold on, you don't have a towel."
"Huh? Ah, I wasn't going to get in anyway. I don't need one. I only came down here to get my sword."
"Just because you won't get in doesn't mean you won't get wet." Izu kicked her foot, splashing Tal. The water slid down his scales, following the pattern they set into his skin. Izu stood up. "I'll be right back, it won't take me long to get another towel."
As she walked off, Tal found himself smiling widely.
"She... she accepted me... She accepted me!! Agna! I did it!!"
"Tal, I'm so proud. You're never alone in this world. There will always be someone there for you."
Tal's smile widened at Agna's comment. He stared into the water, gazing at his own reflection.

Until suddenly he noticed a shadow behind him, and before he could turn around to see who or what it was...

...he was pushed into the deep end.

And he couldn't swim.

Last edited by Tal on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 am

There was barely even a splash as the water engulfed Tal, the air immediately leaving his lungs as he sunk down to the bottom of the pool. His vision began to grow blurry and he could hear Agna's muffled voice speaking to him in short fading bursts. It was the end, but suddenly a figure burst into the water and swam up to Tal and proceeded to lift him from the water. The moment was instant. Tal woke up, coughing out water and breathing very heavily and grabbed hold of the person next to Him. His eyes burned from the chlorine and wouldnt open. He looked in the persons direction and acknowledged them.

Tal:"Izu! oh thank god!"
Person:"Sorry, I think You've got the wrong girl."
Tal slowly forced his eyes open and was surprised at what he saw. It really wasnt Izu who had jumped in and rescued him. The woman sat there next to Him. She was a beautiful Young woman who looked only a little older than Izu did. She wore an oddly fitting suit with buckles and straps similar looking to a straight jacket, and she had long bright green hair which was soaking wet from the pool.
Woman:"Are You alright? You look as if Your surprised that I managed to pull You out of there. I must say this is the first time ive ever had to perform CPR on a dragon, let alone a dragon man." she said with a sigh of relief.
Tal:"Who are You."
Woman:"I think the question is: Who are You? and Why were You down here without anyone with you?"
Tal:"err... no you've got it all wrong, I was with someone but they just left to go get something."
Woman:"Well if Your plan was to go swimming, I think that desire is long gone now."
Tal:"Well thank You for saving My life. Someone pushed Me into the pool and I wasnt prepared to fall in such a deep part of the pool, let alone fall for that matter."
Woman:"Sounds like someone's out to get You, or its just a dumb prank gone horribly wrong. I'll let You figure that one out."
The woman stood up and picked up the towel that Izu had left on the ground and dried her hair. She finished and tossed it to Tal.
Rain - Page 7 256e6b7
Woman:"Its a shame that You and I had to meet like This but I have to take my leave now. Do Me a favor and stay away from the deep end."
And with that the woman disappeared leaving Tal rather confused.

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_58IT24WxSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Moments later, Izu returned with another towel. As she walked up to tal she noticed he was all wet and was looking rather irritated.
Izu:"Tal... what happened to You? Did You get in?"
Tal explained to Izu how he was pushed by a mysterious figure and saved by an even more mysterious figure. However he didnt go over the fact that it was a woman.
Izu:"Golly Tal, Your a very "lucky" person are You?"
Tal:"Luck? what luck? Its like I'm a million steps above accident prone. I not lucky."
Izu sat down and hugged him and their lips met once more.
Izu:"Who knows? Maybe one day You WILL get lucky *giggle*"
Tal instantly blushed and looked away as Izu giggled and got up and jumped into the pool.
Tal:*to himself* "Did... did she just..... calm down Tal... shes talking about avoiding these accidents.."
Izu swam back and fourth floating from each end of the pool as Tal watched. She swam up to him and peeked above the edge of the pool and squirt some water at him.
Izu:"Its a shame You wont get in." she smirked.
Tal:"CANT, get in Izu."
Izu:"oh right, silly me *giggle"
Izu laid back into the water and let herself float. She closed her eyes and drifted there, completely still, the water slowly moving her left and right. Tal stared at her, admiring her. Soon 2 hours had passed and Tal and Izu had left the pool and were laying in the grass staring up at the moon. The air was clean, it was quiet, and it was just them and it was all they needed.
Izu lay in Tal's arm, her hand on his chest and her head resting on his shoulder.
Izu:"Tal...?"
Tal:"Yes?"
Izu:"Um... I uh.."
Tal turned his head and looked at Izu and noticed her face was a bright red. He remained silent.
Izu:"Tal...?"
Tal:"Yeah?"
Izu looked away and grew even more red and a small smile grew on her face.
Izu: Tal-
Without a second thought Tal kissed Izu, cutting her off.
Tal:"I love You too."
Izu looked at Him for a long time, their eyes never leaving each other, and she slowly kissed him back, this time leaving her lips where they were.
________________________________________________________________________________

<iframe width="200" height="25" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xHdrmPX83yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Benoît:"Monsieur L, its exactly what the intelligence George supplied us with stated."
Arturo:"This is bad! Very VERY bad!"
L:"Hm... yes. It would appear gentlemen that We are on the brink of a world war."
Doctor Schröder:"Not a Var of ze vurld. But ein var Against ze vurld!"
L:"Gentlemen our work has payed off. Tomorrow the hourglass gets turned over."
Arturo: "Ryuzaki what is it You want us to do?"
L:"I want You to stay here and wait for Me to give everyone their orders. I dislike how You and Benoit insist on rushing into the fight without a full on plan!"
Rain - Page 7 Vlcsnap244889bd7
Benoît:"Weeth all due respect monsieur L, If we dont leave now we'll be giving them time to leave the area and then we would be back to square 1!"
Arturo:"Hes right L, plus, in addition to the live intel we could supply, We could also block them from escaping anywhere. Its the only time we have to strike!"
L:"Im not going to stop You from going, however I'm going to warn You that You shouldnt."
Benoit and Arturo both leave the room, shutting the door behind them.
L:"Theyre going to get themselves killed."
Doctor Schröder:"Vant Me to go vith zem?"
L:"If You feel thats the best decision to make. I personally dont want to lose either of You."
Doctor Schröder:"ohohoho, I'm not going to die, but that doeshent mean im not going to fight. I live for zis shtuff!"
L:"Very well. I expect constant feedback. Your going down a very dangerous road going with them Doctor."
Doctor Schröder:"Oh pleaze Im a Medical Doctor not a Psychiatric Doctor. Im going to ashk zem vat zay theenk zer organs are going to look liek ven i rip zem out of zer bodiez, Im not going to ask zem if zey'r feeling depressed!" he said as he exited the room.

L looked back at his computer screen as he took a bite of a strawberry.
L:"This is leading us down a path I personally dont want to take... but only time will tell."

Gosvik:"Now, let us see what He can do!"
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Later that evening, Panther came outside for some exercise. All he had been doing was sleeping and thinking. He soon decided he would let his dreams rest for a while; he needed to get out more often. He also decided to not where his mask for once. "It was getting uncomfortable anyways." panther thought. He was walking to the base entrance when he noticed a campfire. Some of the men at the base had made a small campfire and were singing songs while others socialized. As Panther walked up, he saw the team sitting around the fire as well. Everyone was there. As Panther approached, they all went silent. They were staring at Panther; mainly, his face. Panther acted like he didn't notice. "You all mind?" he asked, motioning towards a small stump in front of him. "Not at all," perked up one of the musicians. "Have a seat; we were just playing some music, to boost the moral a bit. We're also accepting requests. You have a song?" Without even thinking, Panther replied "Yeah, I got one." This surprised Panther himself. What was he thinking? He didn't know jack about music! Not sure what else to do, panther got up, slowly walking around the fire to the musicians, hoping to buy time. He noticed a lone guitar leaning on an empty folding chair. Something about it felt comforting to Panther. "Can you hand me that?" Panther asked one of them men next to him. The man got up and handed Panther the instrument. As Panther grabbed it, a name came to mind. "Pat Murphy." Panther muttered. One musician smiled at this; he told Panther they knew it. "Great," Panther thought. "But do I know it?" He felt ridiculous. He was ad-libbing and getting lucky. Now they expected him to play a song. He sat down, ready to accept defeat. However, something else happened. First, his thinking stopped. He felt relaxed, even comfortable holding the guitar. It was like reality's weight was taken off him. He strummed the guitar a couple of times then began to play.
<iframe width="200" height="25" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q7Bsb-8pxG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The others were caught off guard. The song was...actually good. Panther's Russian accent wasn't apparent in his singing, but was instead replaced by a more Irish one. It started slow, but then it picked up to a faster pace. How Panther knew the words was a mystery, but he didn't care. The other musicians had joined in at this point, singing with Panther. The music proved to be infectious. Shiki began tapping his feet. Today, who had been playing with the fire, began clapping his hands to the beat. Within a minute they all looked content, all of them smiling and clapping to the song. Kit and Camila even got up and started dancing. Other rebel soldiers stopped what they were doing to see what was going on, and soon a crowd formed. The upbeat sound of the music made them all forget they were fighting a war in a world of chaos. Soon Panther was even smiling; he had stood up and was tapping his feet. He felt amazing. He couldn't think of one time he had had any fun like this. He was enjoying it so much, however, that he didn't notice the captain of the base was standing in the back with two strong guards. When Panther eventually finished, he took a small bow as everyone applauded.
Then the trouble started.
The captain stepped through the crowd with his two men. He turned to them and said "Grab him." The two men walked over to a surprised and confused Panther, grabbing him by both his arms. Panther struggled, but couldn't break free. Talent stepped forward, but the captain pulled his pistol out, pointing it at Tal. "Sit down, dragon-boy, this isn't your business." he said with a smug. "But he hasn't done anything!" Talent replied angrily. The captain just smiled. "Oh he's done more than you can imagine, Scaly. Read this," he said, pressing a file against Talent's chest. "You'll be surprised." With that, he and the two men walked away taking Panther with them. The campfire was silent, aside from the fire's crackling. Tal looked down at the file, a standard yellow color, no markings or stamps on it. Upon opening it, they saw a single page file with Panther's photo on it. Under the photo it read:
GOSVIK'S ARMY - SOLDIER #6984
Assigned to: Recon Division
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:12 pm

"Here mommy let me get the door!"
"Be careful, Tal!"
Tal ran to the door, stretching his arms to reach the handle. He finally got it and opened it. But when he turned around for his parents...
"Nooo!!!"
*stab*
"No, Izuki!!! GODDAMMIT!!"
Tal drew his gun quicker than he knew he could. He aimed at the murderer. But he was already gone. Tal turned around. The murderer was stabbing Kit (in a human form). Kit fell to his knees and keeled over.
"Goddammit, stop!! You bastard!!"
Gone again. This time Junior was its next victim.
"STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!"
Tal suddenly felt the knife driven into his own gut. Blood poured out. The murderer had no eyes. Only black holes.
"I'm... I'm in a dream... yeah... a dream... then... wake up... Tal... wake up...!"
"Is this really a dream?" the shadow whispered.
It pulled the knife out and stabbed it in again, this time kicking Tal off its blade. He fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood, with more dripping out his mouth.

Tal jumped awake in his bed, panting vigorously.
"More dreams... they're just dreams, Tal..." he thought.
"Tal, the way you keep jumping awake like this, they sound more like nightmares. What's going on in your head?" Agna asked, worried.
"Agna... I don't know... I'm... Wait, what's this...?"
Tal's stomach felt wet and hot. He got up to turn on the lights and looked down. His stomach was covered in blood, but there was no open wound on him. Anywhere.
"What...?! What's going on?!"
Tal's breathing got faster and harder. What was happening to him...?
"Oh no, Tal! Not again! Let me in control!"
Tal immediately let Agna jump into possession of the body to alleviate the pain he began to feel. His head felt like it was being hammered, and he suddenly had huge stabbing pains in his chest.
"What's going on with you? This is the second time this has happened."
"Agna... I don't even know..." Tal told her.
Agna looked down at their stomach. How in the world did they get that much blood on them but have no open wounds...?
"You need to see someone about this. Something is definitely up."
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Kit lay in his bed, thinking over everything that had transpired that day. He thought of everything that Tal had told him, mostly...he was troubled that his friend had gone through so much, and felt helpless that he couldn't have been there for him sooner. But hey, at least everything seemed to be going well for the dragon now---Kit couldn't help but see Tal and Izu together at the pool earlier while he was on a walk with Camila.

"I'm happy for him." he thought to himself, a smile appearing. He stretched his forelegs forward, his paws running across the soft fabric before grasping the edge of the bed. He was tired after the events of last night, and of today. "I could have taken a nap earlier, but what fun is that?" he yawned before curling up and resting his head on his front paws, his eyes starting to lazily close---

But then he heard to knob to his door turn. Into the room came Camila, in apparent distress. Upon seeing him she ran towards him, her long skirt flowing behind her, and threw her arms around him, her eyes closed but letting loose a constant stream of tears, sobbing heavily.

"Camila!!! What's wrong? What happened?!" Kit asked, now wide awake and wondering what could have possibly happened to upset her so much.

"Kit...I..." she said through her tears, her arms still wrapped around him. She opened her eyes, her face not far from Kit's in their embrace, and looked into his eyes.

But they weren't her eyes---the eyes he saw held a glint of aged fury and evil.

Before he had time to react, he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck...that of a needle. He slowly felt himself fading out of consciousness, the eyes before him still staring into his, a menacing and mad fire dancing around in the depths of the other being's gaze. He tried to let out a call, but his muscles failed him, only letting out a slight groan. And then, darkness.

"I've found you at last."

Kit awoke in a chamber, his eyes adjusting to the bizarre lighting of the room. It was cold, and the entire place smelled strongly of mold and decay. The walls consisted of large, rectangular stones, and there was no apparent exit before him, though he could only see one half of the room. Torches lined the walls, but burned in all different colors.

He finally collected himself enough to assess his own situation...he was still in his fox form and could move his head enough to look around, though his forelegs and hindlegs were clasped strongly to the metal plate that he was on top of. He couldn't see behind him still, given he couldn't turn around, and he was extremely uncomfortable.

He tried to reach out with his mind, but this attempt was greeted by a wave of pain bursting through his head, seeming to come from something that was stuck on his forehead. The pain was familiar to him. He let out a whimper as he started to realize what was happening. He'd never expected this...not now...not ever...

"Well well, look at who I've found. I have to admit, it was a chore." said a voice coming from behind him as he heard a door creak open, which let out a loud groan before slamming shut.

A figure walked into Kit's view...not just a figure, but the one that he dreaded the most. The being was a fox like Kit, but with dark gray fur; almost black, and a menacing glint in his eyes. But the most distinct characteristic---his tail. Or rather, tails. He had 8 tails, all of which were different colors than his own, which stood out from the one that matched his actual fur.

"Masu" Kit said with distaste, snarling at the fox that stood before him. "It would seem even the depths of the ocean didn't want you around."

"Your mistake was thinking that you could get rid of me." Masu let out a malicious grin. "You can tie me to a rock and throw me off a ship, but I still had more power than you." his tails all began swishing in unison. "And I still do. Even more so, in fact."

"Power that you shouldn't have." Kit said coolly, eyeing the tails with a glint of sadness in his eyes. "Forbidden arts...you took the souls of our friends for your own twisted desires."

"Ha! Twisted desires...if anything, you should be happy! I'm going to bring back the glory of the Kitsune! With their power, my own, and yours, I will recreate our race! We'll live once more! These souls were mere stepping stones."

"Souls of our friends!" Kit said angrily. "Even if you do artificially make yourself into an elder Kitsune, what makes you think you can thrive in this mad world?! You're alone!"

Masu chuckled evilly. "Under Gosvik, we will thrive!"

"You tied yourself in with that evil bastard?! Where is your honor?!"

"My honor? I'll have that soon enough, and all it'll cost is your soul." At this statement, Masu took the form of a man, and picked a blade off of a table behind Kit. "You know what this is, Kit?"

He eyed the blade with horror. The blade was one from their ancient homeland, and had the ability to slice through souls, severing them from their owners. But it was generally a tool limited to use by the elder kitsune, and had less power when used by anything less. The soul had to be weakened for it to be effective.

"I know very well what that blade is for." Kit said, snarling. "But I'll be damned if I let you get to my soul. I'll fight you no matter how long it takes!"

"My, my, you have grown. Your soul is quite strong now. It'll be fun crushing it, just like I did to the rest." he let out a laugh; one that could have unnerved even the most fearless man.

"I'd like to see you try." Kit said coolly.

"Very well, then...perhaps your mind will change after everything you care for withers before you! I'll make you wish you'd stuck to your days of wandering alone after your 'precious friends' became additions to my power. You aren't going to run away from me again! "

"Run? This time I'll kill you." Kit said, his eyes returning the fire of Masu's gaze. "Even if it will leave me as the last Kitsune in existence, I'll free those souls that you've stolen. And I'll see to it that yours will rot in hell!"

"We'll have to see, then!" Masu replied, smiling. "Oh how I've been looking forward to this day! Soon my tails will be 9 in number, and I'll be an elder. Be happy, our glory shall return!" He exited the room laughing to himself, the heavy door slamming shut behind him, leaving Kit alone in the silence.

After Masu left, Kit slumped down, tears starting to fall from his eyes. "No...no...". His mind was in shambles, terrified of what his rival would do to his friends...to Camila...he couldn't bear the thoughts, but he also couldn't give up his soul.

"What do I do..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camila ran into L's chamber, a look of urgency on her face.

"L---Kit---he's gone!" she exclaimed, out of breath from the run.

Last edited by Grimblade on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Camila ran into L's chamber, a look of urgency on her face.

"L---Kit---he's gone!" she exclaimed, out of breath from the run.

L:"Yes. I know that." he said without turning from his computer screen."
Camila:"Wait-What? You knew?"
<iframe width="200" height="25" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xHdrmPX83yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
L:"Of course I did. oh by the way could you hand me that container of sugar over there?"
Camilla:"L if You knew then why arent You doing anything about it!?"
L:"Never mind I'll grab it myself." he said inching off his chair and walking over to the other table.
Camila:"Ryuzaki!"
L:"Oh dont worry. I told You i knew, Im already two steps ahead."
Camila:"Please find him L."
L:"How do You like Your tea? sweetened or un sweet?"
Camila:"..... sweet . . ."
L:"good because I already added sugar." he said handing her a cup.

Immediately after the conversation ended the door opened Today, Shiki and Agna (who was filling in for Tal) ran into the room. L spun his chair around and looked back at his screen and sipped his tea.
Agna:"You wanted to see Us L?"
L:"Hm? ah yes. I have a task for You 3."
Today:*handing L a bag of graham crackers* "Is it fun?"
L:"Mmm, thank You. Its very important. You see Our friend Kit has disappeared but I believe He has actually been taken. I want each of You to search around the compound for Him."
Shiki:"What couldve happened to Him?"
L:"I'm not 100% sure who or what has him, however I would like you to use caution when speaking to anyone even each other. Your trust in Your comrades is whats going to test Your ability to bring Kit back. Dont take anything lightly, its Kit we're talking about, the kidnapper may still be around and IS in fact VERY dangerous. Be cautious and dont stray too far from each other. *turning to a small window on the screen which displayed a black figure in the corner*
Your vision may be Your biggest threat."

"Yes sir" the three said as they began to leave the room.

L looked up from his screen.
L:"Oh and Today?"
Today:*turning around*"Yes L?"
L:"Please be a gentleman and escort Miss Camila back down to her room, she looks quite out of it."
Camila:"Please no. I want to stay here and wait for any news on Kit."
Today walked over, and Camila looked from Him to L. L looked her in the eyes, his cold grey stare connected with her vision, looking at her as if he was reading her every thought.
L:"Very well. You may stay up here with Me, besides I'll enjoy the company. Im sorry Today You may leave now."
Today scrambled out the door to catch up with Tal and Shiki and L returned to His work.
Camila:"L, what do You think is going to happen?"
L:"I'm not quite sure. I've concluded that whatever was wandering around the building is no fool when it comes to stealth. We need to find Him and do it quickly."
Camila looked at L with a worried expression. L turned to her handing her a cracker which she happily declined.
<iframe width="200" height="25" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UvnjIEThU-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
L:"Miss Camila could You lend Me a hand?"
Camila:"With what?"
L:"That button over there on the other side of the desk, could You press it for Me?"
"Sure" she said walking over to the keyboard.
*click*
Voice:"Yes?"
L:"Izuki, I need You to report up here immediately."
Izu:"Yes sir"
L:"And do Me a favor and bring Chiyo with You as well."
Izu:"Very well, I'll be up in a bit."
L looked at Camila once more.
L:"Would You mind pressing the button next to it? it should be on the upper left."
Camila:"Sure"
*click*
Voice:"Barracks."
L:"Captain Delix?"
Voice:"No sir this is Private James Stancer speaking, how may I help You sir?"
L:"Could You please tell the Captain to send Panther up here?"
Voice:"The man we have in lock up?"
L:"Oh boy they locked him up" he said looking at camila- "Yes that very man"
Voice:"Right away sir."
L:"Thank You Private Stancer."

Soon Izu and Chiyo had both arrived along with Panther who had been escorted there by the Captain himself.
L:"You even put shackles on him, outstanding." L said in a quiet and sarcastic tone.
Captain:"But L, how can You be certain that we can trust this man!?"
L:"If I wasnt sure of Myself would I have recruited him into the team as I did? I know just about everything about the people I've gathered for team. You may leave now"
Captain:"But...-"
L:"Thank You Captain Delix"
The captain stormed rather infuriated and Camila removed the shackles around Panther's hands.

L:"Thank You all for coming to see Me, I have an assignment for You all."
L pressed a button on his keyboard and a projector turned on revealing a map.
L:"The area circled Here is the Grais Desert. We had intel that stated Gosvik was doing something within a small area of the desert. After all this time the intel turned out to be right and after all these months We've finally found him and we currently have rebel forces attacking them. I sent Benoît, Chavez and Schröder to go and survey the fight but I dont trust the situation so I need You three. You are all excellent Combat Specialists when it comes to wielding anything thats a gun.

Your Mission is to rendezvous with Benoît, Chavez and Schröder and confirm the situations severity. You are to leave immediately on a jet that i've provided for You.

Panther:"Will we be getting involved in the battle ourselves?"
L:"Try Your hardest not to. Unless the situation gets very bad and You dont have a choice but to blast Your way out of there then by all means kill anything in Your way."
Chiyo:"Alright, what should we do after we confirm everything?"
L:"I'll give You further orders from that point. We need to assess the situation first."
Chiyo:"Alright."
L:"Izuki! Your in charge of this operation! Bring everyone back in one piece. Thats an order."
K saluted L
Izuki:"Yes sir!"

The 3 soon made their way to the jet and proceeded to get on.
Chiyo:"Hey Izu how long is it going to take us to get there?"
Izuki:"We wont get there till around noon, I suggest You both get some sleep so that Your energized when we arrive."
Panther:"No walk in the park I assume"
Izuki:"Be ready for anything."

Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:44 pm

The jet we boarded was black, with a red line going across the jet. Near the pilot's window of the jet was a huge L in a beautiful blue color.

As we entered the jet, the pilot of this thing came to greet us.

Captain: Welcome aboard mateys! Yar-har I am Captain Lloyd Barnglider, and I shall be guiding this vessel on to ye destination. Yar!

Chiyo: I thought this was a plane not a pirate ship.

Izu: Technically it's a jet, but whatever.

Panther: Okay...

We all boarded the ship and looked around inside the plane. There were 4 seats with their own windows, tables, mini-refrigerators, laptops, and refreshments. There is also a huge movie screen in the back of the plane.

Izu: I WANT PIZZA!

Chiyo: Ditto :3

Panther: Didn't L tell us to rest on this trip?

Izu: Yes we will after Pizza, Pizza is the top priority at the moment.

One of the pilot assistants heard Izu and got everyone their own Pizza.

Chiyo: Mmm White Pizza, here have a carrot BunBun.

BunBun came out of Chiyo's bag and started nibbling on the carrot.

~~At the Pilot's deck~~

Captain: Yar they are all jealous of me amazing hat.

Rain - Page 7 143qlap

Captain: Chicks dig mah hat, yar!

~~Passengers Room~~

Panther: When are we going?

Izu: *eating pizza* mmm Pretty soon.

Then a loud speaker came into hearing.

Speaker: YARHAR! WELCOME ABOARD MY SHIP! PLEASE GET YERSELFS BELTED DOWN WHILE WE FLY UP INTO YAR SKY. ENJOY THE RIDE MATEYS! YARHAR!

Panther: MY EARS! MY BLOODY EARS THEY HURT

Izu had earplugs in before the Captain ear raped Panther, and Chiyo was already asleep. BunBun was on her laptop.

Izu: He always does that -.- Good thing I brought earplugs this time~ I didn't know BunBun knew how to use a laptop O: He's a smart bunny ^_^

Panther: Why does she keep bringing that stupid little thing around.

BunBun heard Panther call him that and brought out his laser and aimed it at Panther.

Panther: OSHI- I MEAN UH I DIDN'T MEAN THAT

Izu: *giggles* What's he looking up anyway?

Izu looks over and sees that BunBun is watching a music video?

Laptop: With the power of Friendship nothing can stop us!

Izu: Uh...what o.o

Speaker: IZU GET YER HIDEY IN YEER SEAT WE YAR TAKIN OFF NOW!

Panther: MY EARS! GODDAMMIT STOP RAPING MY EARS

Izu: Sigh

The jet finally took off into the sky, about an hour later Chiyo woke up.

Chiyo: *yawn* Are we there yet?

Chiyo looks around to see Panther asleep and Izu messing around on a laptop.

Izu: Ohai sleepy head Razz

Chiyo: Whatcha doin?

Izu: I'm playing this game called Vindictus. I'm some kind of wizard with a scythe, and I can shoot fire Awesome Face

Chiyo: Vindictus? Hey BunBun let me see that laptop for a second...why are you watching My Little Pony o.o

BunBun looked all happy and energetic.

Chiyo: Silly bunny

Chiyo looked on the laptop's desktop and saw a mini icon with "Vindictus" under it. She clicked it and the game started.

Chiyo: Holy shit it's laggy as hell, also how do you move D:

Izu: It's laggy at the stupid tutorial, but after that its awesome.

Suddenly their laptops turned off, and the lights in the plane started to flicker.

Izu: Hey what gives?

Chiyo: Power outage?

Panther finally woke up from his sleep.

Panther: wha..What's wrong?

A dark voice came onto the speaker, it wasn't the captains.

Speaker: Your in my territory now..

The plane started to jerk around.

Panther: SHIT WE'RE CRASHING

Chiyo: About time something exciting happened.

Izu: What happened to the captain?

Panther: WHY AREN'T YOU TWO PANICKING

Chiyo puts BunBun on her shoulder and packs up her things

Chiyo: Why aren't you calm? ;-; Let's hurry to the captain's room.

Panther: WOMEN THESE DAYS

Izu slaps Panther in the face.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Agna ran through the halls, in search of the missing Kit. She looked through each open door, and opened the ones that weren't. She opened the door to Kit's room to find a peculiar image.

Today laid down on Kit's floor face first, arms and legs stretched out. Agna stood there staring at Today doing absolutely nothing in silence for 1, maybe 2 minutes before she finally gave up contemplating about why he would be lying there.
"What the HELL are you doing?!" Agna yelled at him.
Today finally took his head off the floor, and revealed that his visor was covered in what seemed like hairs of fox fur.
"One of these do not belong." Today simply stated. He was scanning each hair stuck on his face, using the technology inside his head to find out who exactly owned these hairs. Of course, most of them were Kit's, but one or two of them belonged to another furry friend. He was still scanning information from every storage of data out there in the internet to find out who. Agna quickly caught onto this.
Agna spoke up. "...Well, uh, did you find out who it be-"
"Shhhh," Today interrupted, "the search will go faster if I remain undisturbed." He laid his face back onto the floor. Agna just stood there patiently, a bit confused.
After a while, Today suddenly rolled onto his back.
"Aha!" Today exclaimed.
"Well? Who does it belong to?!" Agna asked.
"A fox!" Today said excitedly as he took a victorious pose in celebration of his find.
"..."
"..."
"..."
Another minute of silence as Today remained in his pose until Agna began to walk away from the room to resume her search. Until suddenly, Today continued what he was saying.
"But not just any fox! A mischievous fox spirit, just like Kit!"
Agna's interest returned as she asked, "Well, do you have a name!?"
"These hairs are connected to stories of pranks and attacks by one they call 'Masu'. Sadly, that's all I got."
"Well, that's better than not knowing anything! Do you have any way to track someone by their name? Like a GPS or something? Agna said.
"Why yes, I do! Only problem is, the satellites used by this tracking system aren't up by this time period." Today replied, worrying Agna.
"Ugh, think Agna, think! You too, Tal!"
Agna knocked her head a few times, trying to beat some ideas into her mind, but nothing came.
"Look, I'm just going to go tell Shiki and L about this, I'm sure they can help." Agna said, "You keep researching about this 'Masu", see what else you can find. Got it?"
"Got it!" Today replied as Agna ran from the door way to tell the others. Today kept the search going in his head as he looked out the window.
"Don't worry Kit, we're comin' for ya." Today said to himself, thinking that somehow Kit would hear it.

Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Masu had been successful in infiltrating the base once again. He had taken the form of one of the medical assistants he had seen previously in the base, a laboratory coat flowing around his body. (one of his added powers allowing the space around the tails to distort slightly, hiding them from sight completely as long as his focus on the ability is maintained)

"I'm so close! Soon my power will be that of the elders! After I recreate the Kitsune race, Gosvik shall fall before our sacred and timeless strength." he thought to himself, a sly smirk appearing on his face before vanishing moments later, not wanting to give away his guise. "I only have to gain his protection long enough to get what I need."

He passed by the room that he had visited only last night; that of Kit. He saw the half-dragon run out of the room and down the hallway in the opposite direction that Masu was facing.

"...and there's what I need to get that protection. Though my first priority is finding the girl...after that, my power will be more than enough to bring that monstrosity straight to Gosvik. Along with the rest of these rebel swine."

He continued down the hall, his eyes scanning for any sign of Kit's lover. He knew this building inside and out, as he had spent a lot of time doing simple surveillance in the days prior. Any trace of her and it wouldn't be difficult to kidnap her and take her back to the chamber...and after that...

He gave a twisted and malicious grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kit remained shackled and immobile on the metal plate below him, shivering in the cold of the chamber, his eyes closed as if to hide from the dancing colored flames that added to the dull throb inside of his head.

He was in pain...not only from the situation itself, but rather from what Masu had attached to him...On his forehead was what he knew to be an imprisonment scroll. Such scrolls were used in their ancient homeland, and must have been recovered by Masu after the Fall. Their purpose was to restrain prisoners by cutting off their spiritual abilities such as that of telekinesis and transformation along with also physically sensitizing and weakening their bodies.

He continued lying there, unable to think straight from the combination of the scroll and the overwhelming emptiness of the room in which the lights were a presence that invaded his mind.

He eventually drifted off into sleep, still shivering, hazy dreams full of dark figures playing themselves out on the backs of his eyelids.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 am

Chiyo awoke with a sudden jolt. She looked around and saw Panther resting in his chair and Izu typing on a computer. Izu glanced in chiyo's direction and then went back to typing.

Izu:"You alright?"
Chiyo:".... Dream?"
Izu:"Makes sense, You knocked out as soon as we got on the flight. Your rabbit has been nibbling on Your fingers trying to wake You, didnt really work so we just let You be."
Chiyo:"Ah... are We there yet?"
Izu:"Just about, I've been using this computer as a transmitter to get a hold of The Doctor but so far i haven't had any luck."
Izu looked out her window at the sun, it was high in the sky and shining all over.
a few more hours had passed and at last the Pilot spoke up from his chair.
Pilot:"We're here! strap Yourselves in, We're about to experience a ALOT of turbulence!"
Izu shook Panther awake and the 3 held on to their chairs as the plan zoomed down from the sky. Out their windows they could see the results of the bombarding back and fourth. The desert had huge holes in it from explosives, its rock formations crumbling left and right. One side with futurized looking gear and equipment and the other with more modernized weaponry. Both sides had established small barracks on each side for quartering either soldiers or more weapons, possibly for shelter as well. The jet landed on the ground and Panther, Izu and Chiyo ran out quickly. The scene was horrid. The rebel forces were being crushed and pushed back by Gosvik's men. Men were running out and dropping dead as soon as they left the command post.

Izu:"Panther! Position Yourself up there and give Me some covering fire! I need to go find Our guys!"
Panther: "Right!" he said as he jumped up a small cliff."
Chiyo began shooting enemy soldiers as they grew closer to the rebel post.
Izu ran up and down the sand, through the destroyed buildings that littered the area. This place was once a town. And Gosvik had destroyed it too. Meanwhile, Benoît and Schröder were camping on top of a roof, Benoît picking off troops with his rifle and Schröder ducking behind the chunk of wall for protection.
Chavez:"Mayday! Im gettin shot up! Give Me some Cover!"
Benoît carefully aimed around a truck that was being driven by Chavez and sniped as many men as he could to stop the firing upon Chavez. Then it happened. A Loud crack was heard and the car swerved and flew in the air, exploding upon hitting the ground.

Benoît:"You bastards!-"
He was cut off by the sudden ambush by 4 soldiers carrying swords. Benoît pulled out a small knife and swung around at the men attacking him, while Schröder rolled underneath one and brought him down on his own blade. Benoît pulled the man around and stabbed him in the chest.
Benoît:"Is that all You've got you son of a Bitc-
In a flash, one of the men got behind Benoît, grabbing Him and slit his throat which instantly gushed out blood like a broken faucet.
Schröder:"NO!!!" he yelled as He snapped the third man's arm.
Schröder ran up with lightning speed and began his fight with Benoît's killer. Both threw punches and kicks, blocking each one simultaneously. The Man lunged, making His biggest mistake. In an instant, Schröder grabbed the mans arm and shoved him forward, making Him trip. Schröder spins around and pulls out 2 needles from his coat, spins them around in his hands and stabs the man in the neck, injecting a purple fluid into Him. Slowly the man begins to grab his neck and scream. The Doctor walked up to Him and removed His mask and watched as the Man's face began to burn off and melt, muscle and tissue being eaten away by this mysterious serum. SOon the man lay on the ground motionless and Schröder stood over Him and spit.

Schröder:"I vas hoping for a lone-gah moment but it appears ze acid eez much too powerful. Scum!"
The doctor ran over to Benoît who was on the ground with blood seeping from his neck.
"Benoît, You ver van uv My closest allies. Its a shame for You to hav ended liek zis. You vil be remembered." The doctor said as He slowly closed his partner's eyes and stood up.

Izu jumped up on top of the building and ran up to Him.
Izu:"Doctor thank.... *looking over at the body* Oh dear god..."
Schröder: "Zer eez no need for tears Miss Izu, Vee need to get out of here now!"
The 2 begin running back to the command post which is now swarming with Gosvik's troops. Chiyo runs up and pulls out her pistols and unloads everything shes got into them, every bullet meeting every head and every major organ that they could find. Panther jumps down the cliff, still firing off bullets as Izu and the Doctor arrive at the post.

Doctor:" Vee need to Leev NOW! HE HAS SOMEZING HUGE! VE VILL BE KILLED!" as they boarded the jet.
but it was already too late. A huge container opened with a bright glow, blinding anyone who dared look in its direction. In a matter of second the entire area burst into black flames, and men, both Gosvik's military and rebel forces were burned alive within the inferno.

The jet barely made it out of the blast radius.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 am

Agna ran down the hall to L's room. She needed to let him know what was going on.
"Come on, come on..." she panted as her steps echoed throughout the hall. Finally she came to the elevator that led to L's room. She pressed the button and waited.
No response.
"Come on, dammit! Respond!"
Agna pressed the button continuously, but still no response.
"Agna, someone might have messed with it," Tal told her.
Agna gripped the doors to the elevator and pried them open. The cable for the elevator was snapped and it was crashed at the bottom of the shaft.
"Ugh! Come on, Tal, we're flying up there."
Agna leapt into the shaft and spread her wings open, catching air under them and flapping, lifting her up higher through the shaft. It was a lengthy flight, but compared to the night before was nothing. She reached the top and clung to the doors, forcing those open as well.
L and Camila were inside, sitting at L's table, talking quietly.
"L! Today found something!" Agna panted, slightly worn out from her speed in getting there.
"Yes, yes, what is it?" L asked nonchalantly.
"Ok, so in Kit's room..." Agna explained to L what Today had found. Camila seemed shocked and scared, but L's emotions remained as untouched as ever.
"Hm. Another fox spirit, you say? Very interesting indeed." L slowly spun in his chair, contemplating. He stopped once to take a potato chip and eat it, then resumed spinning. "I'll do some research into this 'Masu' character. For now, continue your search."
Agna nodded and turned around. She walked back towards the elevator shaft and almost stepped in but then stopped and jumped back, remembering it wasn't there. She turned around again and gave L an inquisitive look.
"Oh, the cable seems to have been severed. I'll arrange for a repair soon," L said, still without emotion.
Camila ran up to Agna and grabbed her by the arm.
"Please find Kit... please!" she begged.
Agna nodded.
"Even if it's the last thing we do."
Agna pulled her arm free and hopped into the shaft.

She fell most of the way down, but spread her wings when she neared the bottom, slowing her drop to a gentle drift.
She landed on the broken top of the elevator and saw something down the hall.
"What is that? You see it, right?" Tal asked.
"I see it all right," Agna responded. "Hey, you! Who are you?"
The thing looked in their direction. It had... no eyes.
"Wh... what the... no... it can't be... No..! AGNA, RUN NOW!"
"What? Tal, what's going on?"
The figure darted around a wall and into a hall. The hall where Tal's room was. And where Junior was alone.
"JUNIOR! NO! Agna, we have to help him!!"
"Tal! What's going on with you all of a sudden?!"
Tal hesitated.
"That's the thing that's been appearing in my nightmares!"
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:21 am

A memory still haunted Vanitas. At Gosvik's base when that mysterious soldier was able to nearly kill him.. He decided it would be best to make armor... but from what... Bones?
Vanitas: I guess bones would work if i strengthen and sharpen them... But where am i gonna find some.... Are there any underground in the forest... well i guess ill go try looking for some.
Vanitas entered the forest and walked over to a clearing he was looking for materials. Bones to be specific He crouched down and put his palm on the dirt..
Vanitas: Yep theres some down here... a lot actually
Vanitas summoned skeleton dogs they were half the size of a house...
Vanitas: Dig here weaken the dirt enough so i can get the bones hidden under.
the 3 summoned dogs began to dig into the dirt going as far as they could before crumbling.
Vanitas: Good alright now...
He stuck his palm out towards the 3 tunnels. Different bone structures came out of the ground.. a Human Spine. a Bull's head. A human Skull. Wuat looked like a bone tail. 4 legs 6 arms...
and other body parts then the ground started shaking.
Vanitas: Wait whats going on.. From one of the tunnels came what looked like a wooly mammoth's tusk.
Vanitas:... perfect..
Vanitas wanted the armor to have 1 leg 1 arm a full torso and cover half of his head and also have a tail... He didst need full armor as his defensive skills arent weak.
he would use the tusk as a sort of blade.
He started carving out a leg shaped peice from the bigger bones and fit it to his leg then he added a shoe with claws at the end he took the spinal cord and made bones to form a back and sharpened bones to make a rib cage. He attached the newer parts to the spinal cord and the finished torso to the leg.

He created the arm to spiral along his arm and added spikes every 2 inches on both spirals. He attached that to the torso's left side. He then carved a hole in the torso's right side for his right arm to exit. He took the tusk and sliced off part of it then he took what looked like a dogs spinal column and bent it into a handle for the blade. he made tusk smaller so it would be easier to carry and sharpened the end making it look lethal. He attached an optical zoom from a sniper rifle near the handle of the blade. He set it aside. he created a tiger-like claw glove for his left hand and attached it to the arm. He grabbed the bulls skull and smashed it with a headbutt taking the horn from the right side of its head. Breaking parts of different bones he was able to create a helmet that covered his face except for his eyes nose and ears and had a cloth mask around his mouth.. he attached that to the top of the torso.. he took the tail and was easily able to attach it to the end of the spinal column. He attached the bull's horn to the left side of the Helmet making it curve backwards.

Vanitas: These bones are strong but their not indestructible... this spell should at least keep them from being broken. He put on the armor..
Vanitas: This fells... right.
He looked through the scope and was surprised.
Vanitas: Looks like they're prototype works this does detect weak points in structures. he punched a tree with his regular fist. it shattered.
Vanitas: Alright so now all i have to do is test the blade. he rammed it through a tree and swung it from the middle.. The tree toppled.
Vanitas: Perfect... and now for the tail.
He pierced the tree trunk with the tail and was able to throw it...
Vanitas: Alright then i guess ill return to base.
Despite the armor's weight he was able to make it back to the base in 30 minutes being gone for about 3 hours. He had put the blade on his back prior to exiting the forest.
Soldiers gave him questioning looks about what he was wearing.

He walked past kit's door which was open.
Curiously he walked inside and just saw Today standing there.
Vanitas: What are you doing?
Today: searching.
Vanitas: Searching for what.
Today: someone called Masu
Vanitas: Masu? why exactly?
Today: Well... Kit mysteriously went missing and L told me tal agna and shiki to go look for him and i found hair on the floor and all of it belonged to foxes. Most were kits but some where another person and then i searched the hair and found it to be someone called Masu and then i went back to searching to see what i could find...
Vanitas: How long was i gone?
Today: Um about 3 hours
Vanitas: So what do you know about this Masu person?
Today: Well hes a fox spirit like kit so he could be anyone hes seen before.
Vanitas: So he can be practically anyone here..?
Today: Yep thats probably why we haven't found him yet.
Vanitas: Well if i see anything ill tell you.
Today: Alright.
Vanitas left kit's room and wen back to his own room. he took off his newly made armor and blade and shrunk them to a small enough size to where they could fit in an outer pocket of his bag. he was tired from crafting his armor and figured that he should sleep. so he did..
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 am

The trip back was silent. Schröder was playing with a surgical saw, and Chiyo was stroking Bunbun, who had gone fast to sleep. Izuki was on a laptop, but Panther didn't feel like asking what she was doing on it. Panther was still astounded at Gosvik's final move back in the desert. He just killed them all; it didn't matter too him how many of his men he lost in the explosion. He seemed to be completely confident that he would win the war, hands down. He was even willing to kill his own men to do this. Gosvik really was crazy. And what had he used to cause such an explosion? It was definitely 'big' as Schröder described, but they never even saw it. "But since Gosvik has a new weapon," Panther thought. "Perhaps we should have one, too." Panther immediately pulled out a paper and pen and began drawing ideas. Since he was making the weapon, it would have to be a long-range rifle. But how would it be new, or even different from what he had? Panther went over multiple ideas upon this. Longer range scopes? Maybe an automatic sniper rifle? Panther then thought of a very workable idea. It would shoot through objects. All Panther needed was a linear accelerator and a 3 different scopes. Then he remembered his other rifle scopes. As he was messing with those Chiyo looked up and saw what Panther was doing. "Whatchya up to there, Panther?" she asked. "New weapon that can shoot through objects." Panther replied without even looking up. Chiyo looked at the taken apart scopes and rolled her eyes. "That desert sun must've fried his brain a bit." Chiyo thought. The rest of the trip was continued with silence.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 pm

"You're crazy, Tal. Something from your DREAMS can't be real," Agna told him in disbelief.
"Agna, I wouldn't make something like this up! I'm telling you, that's whatever's been causing me so much pain at night!!"
"Regardless of what it is, if it so much as THREATENS Junior I'll tear its heart out with my bare claws."
Agna dashed down the hall and turned the corner. She ran down the hall to her room and tackled through the door.
Junior was sprawled out on the ground, writhing in pain. There seemed to be some sort of... dark cloud hovering above him.
"Junior!" Agna rushed over and slid to a stop on her knees in front of Junior. She laid a hand on his chest...

...and something seemed to rush into her. Something powerful. And evil.
Whatever it was, it wasn't good, and immediately caused Agna intense pain. She jerked her hand back, but couldn't shake the force overwhelming her.
"Ugh... ugh! What's... what's going on...? What is this?!"
"Agna... No! Hold... hold on... let me..." Tal's voice suddenly stopped.
"Ta... Tal..." The room was spinning. Agna's head ached mercilessly. Her hands started shaking out of control. Her breathing became heavy and irregular. She passed out, falling onto Junior's stomach.
Tal woke up in a grassy plain. His vision was blurred, but he could tell it was light out. He scratched the back of his head.

...Hair? Did... did he just feel hair...? And his fingers... they were... fingers? He sat up, looking at his hands now that his vision was a little better. These were definitely hands. He scrambled to his feet and ran to a conveniently placed puddle. He stared at his face.
His human face.
"What the..." he muttered. What was going on?
He backed away from the puddle and into something else. He was afraid to see what he'd backed into, but he needed to.
He slowly turned around, and the first thing he saw was its feet. Feet... they were more like... claws... They were black, and most of the leg they were connected to was black, but then turned red. A vivid red. Like the color of...
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JkxeFwwSSAs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JkxeFwwSSAs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
He turned all the way around and marveled at what he saw. In all her majestic glory, Agna stood tall on four legs, her wings pulled in to reduce size, and her tail stretched out behind her. Her big, blue eyes stared right at Tal.
Tal stared back in pure awe. Her gaze seemed as confused as his was, but relieving nonetheless.
Neither of them moved at first, but then Tal threw his arms around her chest, embracing her tightly. Agna lowered her head to his.
"Agna... I can't believe this... you're alright..." Tal told her, trying not to tear up.
"Of course, Tal... I'm just as confused as you are right now... but... I can't help but feel happy. You're a human again!"
Tal suddenly broke away from her and stared in amazement.
"You... you can still talk?!"
"You can hear my voice? Oh, thank goodness! I thought... you'd never be able to hear what I wanted to say..."
Agna sat down and lowered her head to Tal's hands. He held her head and sat down next to her. She laid down and coiled her body around Tal, still resting her head in his arms.
"Agna... What... what happened? Why are we like this...?"
"Tal... I honestly don't know. But... I'm happy for you! You... you're finally..."
Tal stopped her.
"You don't have to try and hide it, Agna. I know you're upset about it. I am too, to be honest..."
A shining tear fell from Agna's eye. It glittered like a diamond, but was only a tear. Dragon's tears... they must be valuable to some degree. They were only shed on certain occasions. Special occasions. And Agna cried... for him.
"Tal... I love you... I know I can't replace Izu... but I was never trying to..." Agna sniffled.
"I know, Agna... You were there for me, always. You don't need to replace anyone. I'll always have room in my heart for you, Izu, and Junior. I love all of you..." ---------------------------kadshfbvsbeyrbvafdalnas.,dmnawoefn
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DH0BQtwEAsM?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DH0BQtwEAsM?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Just then, the sky turned a deep gray.
"Daddy, mommy, help me!!"
Tal and Agna immediately jumped to their feet.
"Junior!" "Junior!"
<object width="250" height="25"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qFud8ScrN_4?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qFud8ScrN_4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="250" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
A dark shadow stood within 50 feet of them, holding a baby Junior by his neck in its grip.
It had no eyes.
"You!! What do you want with us?! Why won't you leave us alone?!" Tal yelled.
"I care not for the dragons. It is you I desire," the shadow said in a deep, demonic voice.
"You aren't going to TOUCH Tal, do you hear me!?" Agna roared.
"Still your tongue, vermin. Lest you care not for this filthy thing."
The shadow brought a knife out of nowhere to Junior' throat.
"Leave him alone, goddammit! What do you want from me?!"
"Daddy... mommy... help..." Junior choked.
"You may recall the events that transpired almost 2 years ago at your residence, do you not?"
"The demonic gate... what does that have to...?" Tal's gaze suddenly went to horrified.
"Tal? Tal?! What's wrong?!
"Demons... demons are after me..."
"Humans may not be as imbecilic as we once thought. We needed a gate for our portal into this land. Your house was that gate. We needed three human sacrifices for it completion, but the third ran off when the beginning of our ranks began to come through. Do you know who this was?"
Tal clenched his fists.
"You bastards are what caused me all this pain."
"What? Tongue, human, watch your words!!"
It brought the knife right up to Junior's throat, setting the tip on him.
"Oww... Daddy no... don't let him hurt me..."
"Drop him. Now."
In the blink of an eye, Agna was gone, but Tal was back in dragon form. His Dancing Hellfire was unsheathed and at the ready.
"You think you can tell me, a superior being, what to do?!"
"WHY DO YOU NEED ME?! There's thousands of other humans in this god-forsaken world!! I'm not even human anymore!!"
"Demons never give up their chase. We want you."
In less than a second Tal was at the demon swinging his sword with unbelievable speed. The demon disappeared and reappeared behind Tal.
"Is that all you've got?"
"OWW! DADDY!!"
Tal turned around and without a glance slashed through the demon, forcing it to drop Junior, who had a small cut on the right side of his neck. It was bleeding slightly, but nothing life-threatening.
As soon as Tal saw Junior was safe, he went all out on the demon.
The demon seemed to draw two swords from nowhere and immediately retaliated.
A flurry of blows and slashes was deflected between the two for what seemed like ages. They had each gotten hits in with their weapons on one another, but with hardly a flinch.
Tal's footing had slipped up, and he tripped backwards, falling onto his back. The demon immediately jumped onto his stomach, forcing him to cough violently, hacking up some blood.
"DIE!!" The demon lifted its swords and was bringing them down. Everything went slow motion for Tal. He... he was in serious trouble.
He closed his eyes and turned his head, preparing for the worst.

Then he heard a baby-like burp.

And then the sound of huge boned jaws clacking together rapidly.

The sound of a condensed beam of blazing hot fire.

The inhuman screams.

Tal opened his eyes. The demon was toppled over on the ground in flames. Junior was big. Bigger than Tal had ever seen him. He was easily 2 times Tal's height and at least 4 of him long.
Was... was Junior full-grown?
Junior dashed over to the demon, running right by Tal. He slid to a halt in front of its flaming body.
"MISERABLE CRETINS!! YOU WILL ALL PAY!!"
"Nobody EVER hurts my dad!!!"
Junior's voice... it was a lot deeper than before, than when he was in baby form. This had to be Junior when he was full-grown. Whatever was going on, it saved Tal's life.
Junior lifted his head back slightly, then slammed his beak down into the ground right where the demon was. The ground shattered and cracked around it, and the demon's screams were heard easily through everything else.
Tal finally stood up. He stepped over to Junior, who proudly stood by where his kill had been. The body was gone, but Tal was sure it wasn't coming back.
Tal looked at Junior, and Junior looked back at him.
"Junior..."
"Thanks, dad. For everything. Though we should probably wake up now, huh? Shouldn't keep Kit waiting forever."
"Wake up...? Junior, what are you-"

Tal woke up on Junior's stomach. He was confused, but his head no longer hurt. The air in the room felt... lighter. And safer. He patted Junior's stomach. Junior groaned in content.
Junior had blood on the right side of his throat, and Tal had some in scattered places on his body, but they had no open wounds. And it didn't hurt, either.
"Whatever the hell just happened, I don't want to know. But Junior was right. We shouldn't keep Kit waiting."
"Let's go, Tal."
Tal got up and walked out the door, this time shutting it firmly behind him.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Masu continued through the building, still searching for the girl. "Well, it would seem that they're rather quick to pick up on things around here." he thought to himself as he sneered in annoyance. "I've checked everywhere where she would NORMALLY be...so I guess I'll just have to step up my game."

Walking from room to room, he then shifted to the form of a service-man. He ran his heightened sense of spirit contact through each room, searching for the spirit of the girl, which he had already learned to recognize during his earlier inside surveillance.

"I WILL find you...there is no escape."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 Kitsune had been sent forth. They were all mortified at the thought of leaving their homeland, but it had to be done...the elders had predicted that the land would fall, and they themselves could not leave due to their spiritual connection with it...

But they, the 9 youngest of their race were sent forth to unknown lands, where they would then flourish and continue the legacy of the Kitsune, given that they could gain enough wisdom and strength to earn their nine tails and become elders without death interfering.

They all readily accepted the task, though reluctant, and were at least happy to have each other. They had all been friends throughout the short time they had been alive...

...but no two were closer than Masuyo and Kuro. Masuyo was the oldest of the nine and was the cub of the most powerful elder of their tribe, and as such, it was his responsibility to be in charge of their venture. Kuro was the youngest, born under a different elder, and was also more mischievous than the rest of them. He was best friends with Masuyo, whom he looked up to like an older brother. Masuyo, in turn, looked at Kuro like a younger brother, and they were for the most part inseparable.

The group had left their homeland, taking a ship of their own out into the sea, journeying to the large continent that lay across it, which would be their land of new beginnings.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 am

Rain - Page 7 Mao3
Woman:"End this foolish charade. I can assure You the results You seek wont be found."
Man:"Foolish human. Do You honestly think Im afraid of You!? HA! You have no idea what type of pain i can bring You."
Woman:"Try Me."
The man spun around and kicked the gun out of her hand, quickly she ducked down and kicked his knee, causing him to fall down. 4 punches were thrown, each the man blocked with quick speed, where he then kneed her in the stomach. She collapsed from the impact and He made his move.
The woman awoke, tied with barbwire to a stone pillar, with the man laughing as he walked up to her with a sword.
Rain - Page 7 2008-07-25-109119
Man:"Now Im going to show You what happens when You pick a fight with a GOD!"
The man raised his arm and prepared to strike when suddenly footsteps echoed from the hallway.
Man:"What!? Ugh, You got lucky You stupid *****! Next time I wont take My time with You."
The man soon transformed into a dark colored haze and ran out of the room. Moments later, Tal ran by the room and noticed the door was open.
Tal:"Agna, You sense anything?" he said slowly putting his hand on the edge of the door.
Agna:"No, nothing out of the ordinary in there."
Tal slowly peeked inside and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Her. It was that same woman who had saved him from drowning in the pool the other day. BUt how did she get here? like this?

Woman:"I hate to skip the hellos but If You dont mind, these needles hurt. Get Me down."
Tal hesitated as He walked up to her and cut her free.
Tal: "How did You end up like this?"

Woman:"I was chasing a Fox"
Tal grew silent. Fox!? That had to be either Kit or this Masu character who Today told him about.
Tal:"Tell me everything that happened!"
Agna: "Tal who are You talking to?"
Tal: "huh? what do You mean, Im talking to the woman right in front of us <.<"
Agna:"Tal I dont see or sense anyone else in the room-"
"So what brought You To My rescue?"
Tal:" We're currently looking for our friend somethings happened to Him-"
"The Fox?"
Tal:"So You saw him!?"
"Yes but he wasnt the fox I was chasing. or at least it seems that way now."
She begins to walk out of the room, motioning for Tal to follow her, and soon they begin walking down the hallway together looking through rooms.
"Tal was it?"
Tal:"Yes?"
"How have You been? I hope You havent been around an more pools lately."
Tal:"uh... ya, Im not much of a pool type of guy."
"Still hanging around Ko-*clears throat* little Blue?" she said pointing to her hair.
Agna:"Tal, what on earth are You do-"
Tal:"Izu? Of course haha "

"Treat her right, dragon." she said with a serious face.
Soon shiki ran down the hallway and stopped to greet Tal.
Shiki:"Sup Tal did you find anything yet?"
Tal:"Hm? Yes actually Me and my friend here are currently following a bit of a lead." Tal said pointing next to him.
Shiki looked around confused.
Shiki:"Your friend?"
Tal:"Ya, right here?" he said gesturing to her.
She stood there studying shiki and after a minute she smirked and continued walking.
Shiki gave Tal a weird look.
Tal:" What? "
Shiki:"You alright Man? I think Your going crazy or something"
Tal:" What!? No way am I crazy, where would You get that? "
Shiki:"well for some reason You keep mentioning a friend Your currently with, yet I see No one else here but You and I. Unless Your pointing to that picture on the wall, which I repeat my previous comment Tal... I think your going crazy"
Tal stood there for a minute.
Tal:"Forget it man, lets get back to work we have to find Kit remember?"
Shiki:"Right-o!" he said running off.

Tal ran and caught up with the woman who was still walking onward.
Tal grabbed her arm and spun her around and looked her in the face
Tal:"You wanna explain that to Me?"
"Explain what?" she said with a smirk
Tal:"What happened back there, how shiki called me crazy and completely ignored You."
Rain - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK7AFnUgBpRnmv_HM1YSIjEzWFypBNe0v9bYGXz6LLvM1sbKeS
"You honestly think I owe You an explanation?"
Tal:"Hell yes I do! Im talking to You and both Agna and Shiki have been telling Me no one else is here! Your damn right I want an explanation!"
"Very well. Lets start with a question. Tal, have You ever experienced Death?"
she said with an annoyed look on her face.
Tal:"of course, all of us here have seen plenty of people die in this war"
The woman chuckled.
"Seeing is believing Tal, I asked if You experienced, not witnessed."
Tal:" Then No, I havent"
"Well I wouldnt say that."
Tal:"say what? "
"*chuckle* The reason why Your dragon and Your friend we bumped into cant see Me is because they've never died. But You sure have"
Tal looked at her in disbelief.
"You see, Only people who have died can see Me, unless I openly let myself be seen. You My dear little dragon, died back when You were taken apart by Gosvik at his facility in Solaria. During the process of Your separation, You flat lined for a split second and then sprung back to life. Your dragon cant see me because it wasnt apart of You when You flatlined and was still somewhat apart of the world of the living."
Tal:" How could this be true? Schroder told me...-"
"Dont blame Him for not telling You, he didnt know. Or rather, Im sure he did but assumed nothing happened."
Tal:" Wait! Shiki isnt alive! How come he cant see You? "
"Your friend is a reaper. Yes he did in fact die, however it wasnt his own doing that made Him stay here. Hes bound to this world by very powerful magic created by the original founders of Shibuya. Hes not dead, hes just not human; only his form is human. Reapers arent souls of the living, however they embody themselves to seem that way. although hes a special case that didnt get turned into a monster."
Tal:"This is absolutely crazy! Next thing Your going to tell Me is that I have to transform myself back into a human!"
"No, but I can give that to You if You wanted Me to."
She placed her hand on Tal's arm and it slowly transformed back into his human arm.
Tal stood in shock as he moved his fingers and made a fist. She let go and instantly the arm changed back into his dragon skin and claws.
Tal: "Tell Me something. Can others here see You?"
"If they've died."
Tal looked down rather depressed. No one would be able to see her then. Everyone was alive and well, severely wounded before but it would be impossible for them to have died and come back again. His was apparently just a second long giving him the opportunity to spring back to life.
"Well listen, its late, the sun is rising and Im tired. I'll see You around Tal" she chuckled as she walked off.
Tal:"wait Your leaving!? I thought You were going to help Me?"
"Well You see I was, when i was full of energy. But somehow got trapped in a meaningless conversation and became bored. Dont worry You'll find Him. Hes still within the compound. Hes just not up here" she said pointing to the walls.
Tal:" What do You mean not up here? "
"Seriously, what does she see in You?"
Tal:" Wait! Hey!"
"Oh now You understand Me. Go Find Your Friend."

And with that she disappeared.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content