[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busy

+2
sacrifice141
Grimblade
6 posters

Go down

Busy Empty Busy

Post by Grimblade Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Well, I probably won't be on much this weekend due to me going on a trip to Knoxville to visit my family.

I also won't be on much today because I'm sick of people being complete a-holes on the chat. (Sac, Termy, Coki) Evil or Very Mad
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Busy Empty Re: Busy

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Have fun on your trip. :D

C u lateeeer
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:17 pm

sacrifice141 wrote:your only saying coki and termy cos they think klonoa is a bunny too XD
No offense to you or anything, but they started acting like jerks and making fun of me because you did. When a member sees someone in a higher state of power, they follow their example. If you set a bad example, the members will act the same. Notice how they didn't start until you did.

You're a mod, so you need to take responsibility and set a good example for the members. I know exactly what happens when you have someone in power who is a complete jerk, things turn out very badly.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Grimblade wrote:
sacrifice141 wrote:your only saying coki and termy cos they think klonoa is a bunny too XD
No offense to you or anything, but they started acting like jerks and making fun of me because you did. When a member sees someone in a higher state of power, they follow their example. If you set a bad example, the members will act the same. Notice how they didn't start until you did.

You're a mod, so you need to take responsibility and set a good example for the members. I know exactly what happens when you have someone in power who is a complete jerk, things turn out very badly.

yea well sacs always been that way. honestly im getting fed up with his poor attitude. he dosent act like a mod should at all. idk y lloyd ever even made him 1, but all i do kno is, sacs mod-hood is on thin ice Shocked

im not playing, if he dosent stop purposely causing arguments, being rude, and only using his mod powers 2 ban and kick ppl for fun (instead of u kno maybe trying 2 HELP!).............. i will b de-modding him very soon. mods are supposed to help solve problems not CAUSE them. im done being quiet about it and watching sum1 with a power rank abuse it and make our clan look bad

sacrifice is officially on mod-probation as of now

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 pm

i agree with grim, klonoa isnt a cat, so just stop insulting grim and ****ing him off!

Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:51 am

giDr€w wrote:
Grimblade wrote:

yea well sacs always been that way. honestly im getting fed up with his poor attitude. he dosent act like a mod should at all. idk y lloyd ever even made him 1, but all i do kno is, sacs mod-hood is on thin ice Shocked

im not playing, if he dosent stop purposely causing arguments, being rude, and only using his mod powers 2 ban and kick ppl for fun (instead of u kno maybe trying 2 HELP!).............. i will b de-modding him very soon. mods are supposed to help solve problems not CAUSE them. im done being quiet about it and watching sum1 with a power rank abuse it and make our clan look bad

sacrifice is officially on mod-probation as of now

I knew this day would come when Drew finaly stould up and Brought out the True Gi. <-- No Joke. Watch out cause someones gonna get it.
again no joke.
Hes gonna murderalise all the individuals up in the individual places individualy! <-- No joke...ok maybe alittle.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 am

:admin:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator