[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stressed and BUSY =S

+6
Shiki
BA
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Kurono
Yoshi
giDrew
10 posters

Go down

stressed and BUSY =S Empty stressed and BUSY =S

Post by giDrew Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 am

well, i think this notice is warranted being that i am the leader of this clan. Many of u have been making little comments at me about my inactivity wen i get a chane 2 finally get on, so ill tell u

right now....i am taking 6 classed in college, which idk if u guys know college is ut, 6 classes is lot.

especially cuz i am also working full time b/c i have a ton of bills 2pay every week and im backed up 2 my neck in money i owe

so, i go 2 school from 8am-1pm, then come home and go 2 work from 2-10pm

then after that, i come home and do HW thats due the next day.

on my 2 days off from work, i usually catch up on all my frickin backed up homework, and get some sleep cuz i dont get much, seeing as i work so late and then have hw 2 do. i run on 3-4 hours of sleep a day so i HAVE 2 catch up on days off from work

i also live alone w/ my GF so theres a lottsa things u have 2 do when u live alone. im backed up on quite a few fixes i have 2 do on my house.....and i also have 2 set aside time 2 pay my bills every week, and daily cleaning of the house and taking care of my animals.

plus, i mean....i have a GF....and friends irl that i need 2 spend sum time with.
as u could imagine, its extremely hard 2 fit sleep, hours worth of HW, taking care of all my "grown up" stuff and spending time with my friends & family all in only 2 days off....when im tired as hell.

i also have a medical condition that puts me in extreme pain, on a daily basis. when it happens....i cant do ANYTHING....no joke...im incapacitated. cant move or talk.

any the point of tellin u tha was that, this cndition gets WAY worse and happens ore often when im stressed like this, which means it akes HOURS out of my days, every day. and its happening more now

anyway so, u all wanted, and kinda needed 2 kno y im not here even close 2 as much....there it is. and i HAVE 2 get straight A's this semseter so, i cant put WOA b4 school like i always have.....i wish i could but...i cant. school is my future.

the good news?

after 3 months fromnow....il b GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!!!!!! :cheers:

FK YES!

ill have so much free time wo havin schol AND work taking every hour of my day, from the time i wake up til the time i close my eyes 4 bed.

anyway...yea there it is. ill come as much as i can, like always. im hee at least once a day for a little while....usually at nighttime. anyway...WOA is the shit. were a strong clan and we'll b fine w/o me 4 just a bit. i kno it

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

stressed and BUSY =S Empty Re: stressed and BUSY =S

Post by Yoshi Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 am

ut as in University of Texas Ftw
It's ok drew lloyd and the admins got it covered. You're our leader, but i'd rather see you successful in the future then everyday with no more college. Gl drew you can do it!
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Drew i feel you, damn 6 F-ing classes and Working full time, plus all that home work, Drew your a Machine, if i was in your shoes i dont know what i would do, But heres the good part only 3 more months, Keep them grades up!
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Just keep doin what your doin

Don't even think about us

:)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:44 pm

giDr€w wrote:right now....i am taking 6 classed in college, which idk if u guys know college is ut, 6 classes is lot.

especially cuz i am also working full time b/c i have a ton of bills 2pay every week and im backed up 2 my neck in money i owe

This man speaks the truth, College is pretty tough on the schedule.

Don't worry about it Drew, anytime that your Inactive I usually I take it that your extremely busy and are making every effort to come on here, I understand. So just do what you need to in school and in life and come here when you have the free time.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:48 pm

lol, why does it always seem like my messages magically dissapear maybe i just nver click send but whatever.
drew its ok dude, just do what you have to, we'll all understand XD.
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:53 pm

yeah i dont blame ya
its pretty tough out there
im only in high school tho, so i dont know the half of it, but my aunt went to college and i know a few ppl who do
my classes are hard... for me xD
but until i get to college i cant really say that
all i can say is, and i dont want to say it, dont let us get in the way of your school work. you should really do all your work before you come on woa. we all understand. :)
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:52 pm

NO WONDER U AINT BEEN ON!!!! i've been missin' you man!

Well good luck with everything! I'll be looking for the time we get to play GHWT and anyother GH u and I have that are wifi connectable!

May the lord be with you bro.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:01 pm

well I'm glad he was able to come on and confirm our suspicions about his absence.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 pm

well do wat u need to do drew =D i hope u do good
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:well I'm glad he was able to come on and confirm our suspicions about his absence.

yea i at least owe that much, and ive been meaning 2, its just i wanted 2 thouroughly explain y i have no time, so do u see the conundrum? haha in order 2 let u guys kno y i have no time, i have to type a long thread, which takes....time XDXD

anywayz, thx 4 all ur support guys. i just wanted 2 let u all know. i kno that some of u have known me long enuff to kno tat when my activity drops like this, u already knoexactly y (bomb) but i made this thread mostl 4 the newer members, b/c a lot of them wouldnt kno that like i said, i kno 4 a fact WOA will b just fine w/o me 4 just a bit.

anywayz thx again dudes
:face:

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Drew just 2 question.

U said after this semester ur done with collage.

1. what u plan on doin after ur done? (if its too personal u dont have to answer)
2. Where do u even go to college?
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down