[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new way to chat

+5
BA
cclloyd9785
TR0LL
Pinkie Pie
Funky Road
9 posters

Go down

A new way to chat Empty A new way to chat

Post by Funky Road Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Hey, I've been using this site called Tiny Chat and I thought that it could probably get some of the members together to Voice Chat, Video Chat with eatchother so we can all get to know eatchother bettter.

You don't exactly have to use the voice chat or webcam chat, you can just do the normal typing chatting as well

I just thought that maybe some of us could use it some time or another, or you can ask others to talk to ya.

Just a suggestion and idea. Any feedback?
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

A new way to chat Empty Re: A new way to chat

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:39 pm

i suppose this could be cool, i own both a webcam and a headset. Lol this could be cool i guess
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 am

it be cool hea you guys
but i cant if i ever do have money for webcam and all the stuf i whould talk to u guys =)

for the furture time im good for now XD
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 pm

The A0ZZ wrote:it be cool hea you guys
but i cant if i ever do have money for webcam and all the stuf i whould talk to u guys =)

for the furture time im good for now XD

Yeah, you can use a Microphone for voice chatting, but my guess is you don't have one to hook to ur computer XD

I use a Guitar Hero World Tour Mic ROFL
or and ol' webcam'll do for video chatting =D

Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:50 pm

as i said before idk i have money buy one but someday i well
but personlly i go with text chat
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:30 pm

We could also do what we did in WOA back in thbe hayday and just use skype. It has voice, video, and chat and u can even do them all at the same time.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:39 pm

eh cclloyd has point there but eather way i still wate untell i get money =.
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 am

cclloyd9785 wrote:We could also do what we did in WOA back in thbe hayday and just use skype. It has voice, video, and chat and u can even do them all at the same time.
I also recommend Skype.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 am

so whats the plan?
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kentafox Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm

BA wrote:
cclloyd9785 wrote:We could also do what we did in WOA back in thbe hayday and just use skype. It has voice, video, and chat and u can even do them all at the same time.
I also recommend Skype.
i also recommend recommending skype
kentafox
kentafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm

kentafox wrote:
BA wrote:
I also recommend Skype.
i also recommend recommending skype
Make me 50th.

Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:46 pm

really another chat isnt needed

isnt the xat one we have good enough?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Pikawars wrote:really another chat isnt needed

isnt the xat one we have good enough?
>Get onto chat
>See lots of chatting about PF or Mabi or something else that is irrelevant to your interests.
>Can't seem to change the subject, or atleast for too long until it reverts back
>"Hey, maybe I can talk about some other stuff with other guys on the other chat."
>Oh wait.

I think a second chat could have it's uses.
Plus, while Xat is an acceptable chatbox to use for chatting, things like Skype or tinychat or Voxli has some options that Xat just doesn't have.
And it'd be something new.
It's always nice to try something new.
That's just my opinion, so I'll just wait and see what higher authority does about it, whether it be nothing and keeping the Xat, or something...different.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Cut Man wrote:>Get onto chat
>See lots of chatting about PF or Mabi or something else that is irrelevant to your interests.
>Can't seem to change the subject, or atleast for too long until it reverts back
>"Hey, maybe I can talk about some other stuff with other guys on the other chat."
>Oh wait.

Having multiple chat's won't necessarily help with that problem, and if the majority of the people here want a different system to chat with then that's cool, but xat gives us the highest potential to recruit new members as I've not seen with other chatroom systems. There is also the option of using the forums to talk about something else if you find that the topic on the chat is not to your interests. Simply splitting up our chat rooms for different interests when the chatroom is for random conversation anyway is just not practical.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 pm

and xat more uesful to find members (More Harder to find on chatango) anyways i perfer skype not cus its has voice chat but were you can talk frands =D i well not be needing voice chat cus i rather ues text chat =P
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 pm

BA wrote:
Cut Man wrote:>Get onto chat
>Oh wait.

Having multiple chat's won't necessarily help with that problem, and if the majority of the people here want a different system to chat with then that's cool, but xat gives us the highest potential to recruit new members as I've not seen with other chatroom systems. There is also the option of using the forums to talk about something else if you find that the topic on the chat is not to your interests. Simply splitting up our chat rooms for different interests when the chatroom is for random conversation anyway is just not practical.
I understand.
I don't want to start anything, but I'd just like to say that there are some topics that might seem...too "little",yeah let's use that word, for the forums. By that I mean something that can still hold a conversation, but something that isn't important enough that it needs a whole topic for a serious discussion. Like you said, the chat's for random things, unlike the forums which are used for announcements or atleast topics that can start up a real discussion (and games). This is where the chat comes in, but sometimes you can't get that little topic in when there's a much bigger topic (you know what I'm talking about.) going on. I was just thinking a second chat could be new, like I said, and could offer more room for the little topics, though the Xat shoulds still stay and be our primary source for chatting.
I don't know if I made any sense to you guys, but I just feel that I should voice my thoughts and clear things up a little.
It's up to the ones in charge.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down