[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter SHOULD BE USED AMONG THE CLAN AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS

+3
Yoshi
BA
Adoamros
7 posters

Go down

Twitter SHOULD BE USED AMONG THE CLAN AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS Empty Twitter SHOULD BE USED AMONG THE CLAN AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS

Post by Adoamros Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Its for xbox,pc and possible ps3 fill me in on that part but, we should all have twitter accounts, i know that people say its gay but twitter is like the facebook for videogames, i would use twitter over facebook 2, we could use it on the phones and everything im signing up now, ill probly use a username not my really name but u guys should check into this.
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Twitter SHOULD BE USED AMONG THE CLAN AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS Empty Re: Twitter SHOULD BE USED AMONG THE CLAN AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS

Post by BA Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:13 pm

If people want to band together and make a WOA twitter page then that's cool, but it's not going to be made mandatory for everyone to join it.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Twitter SHOULD BE USED AMONG THE CLAN AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS Empty Re: Twitter SHOULD BE USED AMONG THE CLAN AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS

Post by Yoshi Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah twitter is beast. Plus on 360 we can get on our accounts from there.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 pm

i hate twitter. so i wont make an account

what would the point of twitter be? isnt a wiki,youtube, and w/e enough?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 pm

i know yoshi right? lolanyway whats your username?
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:19 pm

^ Expanding across the internet is like automatic recruiting.

Plus Twitter is beast.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Yoshi wrote:^ Expanding across the internet is like automatic recruiting.

Plus Twitter is beast.
Advertising on Twitter? I think advertising on gaming forums would be more fruitful.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm just saying it can help get members. I didn't say it would replace direct recruiting
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Yoshi wrote:I'm just saying it can help get members. I didn't say it would replace direct recruiting
Well I question the fact of Twitter as an indirect and viable recruitment tool, especially if
adoa wrote:people say its gay
I'm not against the idea of at least having one around, but I'm sure if people don't maintain it, it will have of a sense of abandonment which will turn people off from joining our clan.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm not using any website that is related to Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc......... Not gonna happen so forget it lol I don't wanna be like some teenager desperate to send and receive messages like that... cuz that's exactly what this world is turning into :\

Xat I use to find other gamers for Brawl and GH.. but no social websites as mentioned above
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 pm

BA wrote:
Yoshi wrote:I'm just saying it can help get members. I didn't say it would replace direct recruiting
Well I question the fact of Twitter as an indirect and viable recruitment tool, especially if
adoa wrote:people say its gay
I'm not against the idea of at least having one around, but I'm sure if people don't maintain it, it will have of a sense of abandonment which will turn people off from joining our clan.

Indeed, I've never heard anyone call it gay. Whoever does make it they have to update it like every weekend.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm

shouldnt we be advertiseing the actual forums, instead of the clan name.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Funky Road wrote:"Xat I use to find other gamers for Brawl and GH.. but no social websites as mentioned above"
a public chatroom hosting site for strangers to talk to each other is TOTTALY different from social networks
"I don't wanna be like some teenager desperate to send and receive messages"
so apparently a chatroom is not sending and receiving messages.
Funky.

You make absolutely no sense.
At all.
I have a Facebook AND a Twitter but I barely use them.
I don't think advertising on either of them is a good idea, because people won't be able to even SEE our advertisements of WOA unless they search our names. Who would do that except for friends.
Also, just saying "JOIN WOA LOLOLOL" is a good idea because there are many WOAs out there.
And to be honest, even if we say it's Wii Ownage Army, do you know what we're dealing with?
Like Funky (kinda) said, Facebook and Twitter is mostly used by teenagers. I don't know about you guys but I RARELY see TEENAGERS into the Wii. Not even kids MY age are into the Wii. Most kids these days want the "high graphics" and "endless violence", which is something the Wii doesn't provide a lot of.
Overall, I think this is a bad idea. Sure you could try it, but I don't think it'll go far.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 pm

I don't think he wants to use Twitter for recruitment purposes... I think just so that we can update each other on what were doing... kind of something for people within the clan

It's an idea...
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:36 am

Cut Man wrote:I don't know about you guys but I RARELY see TEENAGERS into the Wii. Not even kids MY age are into the Wii. Most kids these days want the "high graphics" and "endless violence", which is something the Wii doesn't provide a lot of.
*sad face* I see...
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 pm

koy makes a point, although the wii is popular among some girls at my school. other than that the boys are either playing gran theft auto or some kind of mortal combat game >_>
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down