[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest and Worstest Moments in WOA history

+11
TR0LL
Funky Road
Pinkie Pie
cclloyd9785
Tal
SoulReaver
Shiki
Dan The Enigma
Youkoi
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Chu
15 posters

Go down

Greatest and Worstest Moments in WOA history Empty Greatest and Worstest Moments in WOA history

Post by Chu Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 am

ladies and gentlemen! (wtf o.o)

this is gonna be like a museum but w/e

this is a topic regarding the many amazing or worst things that have occured doing the history of WOA.

it could be something like, " LOL I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO DEFEAT FROST AT PINGBALL" or something.

a worst thing like the one im gonna post is:

Pikawars Trolled the WOA Forums 4ever by playing a 9-poster!!!!!! XDDD where she posted 9 times in a row.

(nobody will ever beat that (WARY))
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Greatest and Worstest Moments in WOA history Empty Re: Greatest and Worstest Moments in WOA history

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 am

OK

Best thing = After school and after going out for my b-day, I came home around 8:30pm and logged on to WOA... and saw a massive birthday cake as the background of the chat that said HAPPY B-DAY BOMB, and I got a picture on doodle that said the same thing, with a bunch of names signed on it.

I <3 u guys

That day was the most users ever on the forums at once, Dec 5th :D

Worst : When we got "hacked". Was a long ass time ago, no one still here would remember it besides lloyd, storm, and drew. (i dont think)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Greatest and Worstest Moments in WOA history Empty Re: Greatest and Worstest Moments in WOA history

Post by Youkoi Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Best: I'm not sure, i'll get back to that
Worst: When slick joined
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Cut Man wrote:Best: I'm not sure, i'll get back to that

XDDDD

lulz

i was the one who organized and thought of the signature thingy bomb :D
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Best: When I joined.
Worst: When BA beat me in the brawl tourney.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Glaceon wrote:
Cut Man wrote:Best: I'm not sure, i'll get back to that

XDDDD

lulz

i was the one who organized and thought of the signature thingy bomb :D
That was very thoughtful of you (hug)

BTW, worst moment: Drew and Grim not here right now D:
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Best: Everyone knows it is when the cake was found out not to be a lie. jk (not about it not being a lie) but i think it was the day where the users peaked as well.

There haven't been all too many bad moments since i joined. I'd say the worst i've seen was the evil one incident, but thats the past now, so it doesnt matter
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 pm

oerba dia shiki wrote:Best: Everyone knows it is when the cake was found out not to be a lie. jk (not about it not being a lie) but i think it was the day where the users peaked as well.

There haven't been all too many bad moments since i joined. I'd say the worst i've seen was the evil one incident, but thats the past now, so it doesnt matter

what do you mean fish incident?! fish was the coolest person at the clan to me when i joined. plus ( i hope i get this right) HE was the reason i joined and found woa D: he taught me alot of stuff and was a good brawler to everyone, and introduced me to signature making.

Best moment: when i joined ;D

Worst moment: when fiskins left D:
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Best: When it was Christmas in 2009 ^^
Worst: When Fett became Mod.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Best: The amazing Talent flaming marathon
Worst: Me not being able to be active a lot till now
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Best: When we had like a 50 member spurt when we came to the new site.

Worst: yes the hacking. I STILL CRY :'( We should write a story on that bomb.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:03 pm

SoulReaver wrote:
Worst: When Fett became Mod.

if i was here then mine would be the same xD
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:40 am

Best: When Storm annointed me to Temp Admin to knock out some WOA Shop Orders

Worst: When there was very VERY! VEEEERRY! Little activity, I mean I was the only one to stick around. AND RIGHT AFTER MY VACATION FROM HERE TOO D=
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Best: when this clan was relly active and had alot members back than
*Old style WOA* Ftw

Wrost: when this clan unactive =/ and when WOA Was hacked 😢
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:24 am

Glaceon wrote:
oerba dia shiki wrote:Best: Everyone knows it is when the cake was found out not to be a lie. jk (not about it not being a lie) but i think it was the day where the users peaked as well.

what do you mean fish incident?! fish was the coolest person at the clan to me when i joined. plus ( i hope i get this right) HE was the reason i joined and found woa D: he taught me alot of stuff and was a good brawler to everyone, and introduced me to signature making.

shiki said evilone not fish

evil one is someone completely different

id say a best would be: when the chat was SUPER PACKED! the day of funky's mkwii tourny AND EVERYONE IN THIS ENTIRE GOD DAMN CLAN WAS ON WOOT!

those who were in it probably remember , considering it was a long time ago b4 funk was a mod and cod5 was still an active game... (HMM) the true timeline escapes me

a worse would be: i say the drop of activity here
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:04 am

Frost wrote:
Glaceon wrote:

id say a best would be: when the chat was SUPER PACKED! the day of funky's mkwii tourny AND EVERYONE IN THIS ENTIRE GOD DAMN CLAN WAS ON WOOT!

those who were in it probably remember , considering it was a long time ago b4 funk was a mod and cod5 was still an active game... (HMM) the true timeline escapes me

Phear is gay for trying to do that tho, trying to scare woa like daht, that was REALLY. GAY, xD
i sortof liked fish too, i miss brawling wit em, BA if you read this post, does fish still go on rm?
Best: when drew stepped up and brought woa back to its feet

Worse: idk yet hrmmmmm well xD ill just go with sob's joke thing, WHEN FETT BECAME A MOD LULULULUL xD, ill change it later ( HMMMM )
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 am

Yeah frost I totally agree with your best!

I remember it. My first tourney ever held, and when I was still a young one here too. It was awesome! I loved it. Totally packed in like sardines, I mean posts were flying EVERYWHERE at me trying to get my FC and stuff u know? It was great. I hope we have another time like that. Maybe not a tourney, but atleast a chat packed like it was at my tourney. That was really fun dude!

I'm going along with frost's best

and another worst would be: like everyone else says, inactivity, and when drew and grim aren't here for a lone time. D'=
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 pm

cclloyd9785 wrote:Best: When we had like a 50 member spurt when we came to the new site.

Worst: yes the hacking. I STILL CRY :'( We should write a story on that bomb.

Hacking? never heard of that before <_<
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Sasori wrote:
Frost wrote:
Glaceon wrote:

Phear is gay for trying to do that tho, trying to scare woa like daht, that was REALLY. GAY, xD
i sortof liked fish too, i miss brawling wit em, BA if you read this post, does fish still go on rm?
Best: when drew stepped up and brought woa back to its feet

Worse: idk yet hrmmmmm well xD ill just go with sob's joke thing, WHEN FETT BECAME A MOD LULULULUL xD, ill change it later ( HMMMM )
Evilone wasn't smart at being secret at all. And ya, phear was evilone and evilone isnt evil AKA fish lol. I was there during that time so i'm famous Cool lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Best: AF Merging with WOA for mohh2.

Worst: The current inactivity of WOA/XOA
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:41 pm

I don't really think this current activity decline is something I would call the worse experience I've had here, it's just that time of the year and I know it will eventually pick up. I'm actually surprised to see how we're doing right now amidst this decline.

And even the evilone debacle wasn't even that bad, the perpetrator didn't really cause any damage that couldn't have been fixed.

As to the greatest experience I've had here Perhaps it's just the fact that this is a place that is unique and is filled with the best people online. There are still tons of rough edges with the clan at the moment but when push comes to shove the overall attitude of people here is exceptionally good as compared to other online clans/message boards.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:20 pm

We've experienced wayyy worse, haha. At this point we still have a solid number of people coming on here but... It's just like... chat and chill out
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 am

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:We've experienced wayyy worse, haha. At this point we still have a solid number of people coming on here but... It's just like... chat and chill out
Chill out and chatting, just keeping the clan active is basically what we should be doing for now, maybe get a couple of events in, just until the admins get more free time in their lives.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down