[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Win/Fail Game moments.

3 posters

Go down

Epic Win/Fail Game moments. Empty Epic Win/Fail Game moments.

Post by Dan The Enigma Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

This is pretty much a topic where you can post all the wins and fails you've had in a video game.

I'll start.

Game: Mario Kart Wii

Win/Fail: WIN!

Last night on Mario Kart Wii, Me and Frost were racing on a regional race. He joined the game I was in and he decided to see how I was doing in the race. Well, we were on Coconut Mall, and I had about a 4 second lead on 2nd Place. So I decide to be a total ass and stop, and win the race in reverse. And Frost IS a witness so you can ask him too.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Epic Win/Fail Game moments. Empty Re: Epic Win/Fail Game moments.

Post by Ender Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Game: L4D2 Versus WIN

I have been playing much L4D2 versus mode, in which two teams, humans and zombies, face off. The goal of the zombie is to prevent the humans from making it to the end of the chapter by getting into the safehouse. Anyway, we were playing on the first chapter of the first campaign as zombies.
What happened was this: 2/3 of the enemy team were already in the safe room (nick was dead) and Josh (my pal) smokered the last one out of the doorway just before he entered and he was incapped. A boomer and spitter appeared and hit him, causing confusion. Rochelle came out and revived him and ellis (the smokered one) got into the safe room, but I chargered rochelle past the door way and incapped her, also appearently blocking the door with my dead body. By this time, Josh respawned as a spitter and incapped Coach. Ellis saved rochelle just before getting huntered. Right in the door way. By this time, they were limping back into the safe room but I had already respawned as a spitter and was waiting in the saferoom where i spat all over the floor. It incapped rochelle in the door way but the others got by. Ellis was also incapped by my goo a few seconds later and then a Jockey rode Coach into it and he died too. Game over. Josh and i cried and hugged.

or some combo like that...IT WSA LIKE 4 MINUTES OF WIN

Today we also killed the entire enemy team inside the first safehouse, giving them 1 point because I smokered someone out of the doorway a little bit.

Game: Mario Power Tennis WIN

We beat Ace, star Bros. on doubles.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 am

Oh God in l4d2 i have to say i have a very good moment

Charger-Me
Spitter-Freind Austin
Jockey-Chilla
Boomer-Stealthy

anywy so as the safe room opened the charger hit them ALL down the spitter spit on them then the boomer came in attracted the hoad the jokey pulled rochele outside and the charger was still pounding coach, elis throws a pipe boom it bounces of a zombie and downs him then nick hide ina a bathroom (2nd levele of parish) and got swarmed by zombies and died
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:04 am

Here's a charger FAIL:

I was a smoker on the first level of Dead Center, doing the classic strat. of standing on the lower floor's ledge while snaring survivors off of the upper ledge, incapping them. However, just as I was aiming for someone, the person playing the charger charged out a window on the upper ledge. The idea is to grab a survivor and take them off the edge with you, resulting in an auto-kill. However, the charger missed his target, charged off the edge, flew though the air, and smacked into ME on the lower Ledge, sending us both flying to our doom.

Delightful.

Also just finished a Dead Center VS match with this score:

Us: 1896
them: 89

Klonoa Hmm
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down