[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

+18
WOA oot
TR0LL
Chu
Shiki
Frost
Youkoi
Azazel
Adoamros
DOS Hero
iXi Raptor iXi
BA
Grimblade
Ender
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
Kurono
SoulReaver
Dan The Enigma
22 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by Frost Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Wrong BICH!

the answer is : Spikes. no it doesnt affect flying types , however it allows you to perform the move along with it being a ground type move. lul i win :)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

U suck D=
What Pokemon am I thinking of:

What Pokemon is part Flying, but can't learn fly, It evolves from another pokemon at lv 20
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:08 pm

is it shedinja?
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Actually, Shedinja is a Bug/Ghost type. I think it's Ninjask.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 pm

yes frost your correct.

and your question, would stone edge be one too?

uhh funky i think its dodo? or w/e its spelled
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 pm

doduo can fly. and stone edge is rock not ground lol
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

No. I'll give you a hint, it's a pokemon I'm thinking of. Not a quiz to see what pokemon can't learn fly, But I'm thinking of a specific pokemon that can't learn fly

Doduo and Dodrio are both flying and both can learn fly, so that's wrong

But it's a specific pokemon I'm thinking of

Dan is wrong too. I'm not thinking of either Shedinja or Ninjask

and btw, I am thinking of a pokemon in the Kanto Region, or 1st Gen. Pokemon
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 pm

hey is Heart Gold & soul siver are they worth buying?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 am

they are worth buying on these accounts.

1: if your a big fan of the pokemon franchise and have played the origonal gold and silver and are looking into playing their new and improoved virsions.

2: you've allways wanted to play the jhoto adventure but were never able to buy or play the origonal gold or silver.

3: your a super die hard pokemon fan and must have every game ever made.

they both are the same storys like gold n silver from years past only with enhanced visuals and audio, and also the fact that we now dont have a smaller pokedex with like 200 ( not exact ) pokemon we have 494 pokemon in our world now i beleive i gotta check my pearl.

gold and silver were very excelent games. my personal favorite was silver.

if you like pokemon dude buy 1 of them or both if u want to.
you wont be dissapointed in the games however there are alot of things that have changed from the origonals.

I do recomend them. or better yet you can ask CT from project sony. i do beleive he owns a pirated virsion of heartgold ( dont remember if it was gold or silver )

he could give you an honest opinion
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 am

well i do want to get heartgold as gold version was my fav of the jhoto region, but idk
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 am

I'm around the croud of Frost's second reason

Never been able to buy or play the johto Pokemon games XD

I want soul silver cuz of... LUGIA!

And no one got my question right yet D:<
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 am

man i just hope they dont come with Crystal body or something which would be just bs
might get one of the games but i need to get a ds.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 pm

ugh. The answer to the "quiz" is so obvious. Seriously, have none of you played the actual games? :scratch:

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY GAYRADOS N00BS Neutral

Sorry, I rly don't like "internet yelling" but it burns my heart to see learned gamers like yourselves not know "common knowledge." No

Here is an easier question which has possibly already been asked;
and should be obvious

what is the highest level pokemon you can catch in the wild without glitches?

Itachi wrote:ok with out cheats how would you catch pokemon that you couldnt?
so everyone can agree that it is ok to use action replay or to cheat just to catch a pokemon that you couldnt and that is the only exception

There are two ways I know of to get Mew in the original gen games that do not involve any cheating or events. Just glitching. Without a peripheral.

we should make a topic to discuss "The Truck" :awsome:

As for the HG and SS games, I would highly recommend both. I have not played either of them, but the originals were, in my humble opinion, the best pokemon games ever made (besides maybe platinum). Now all we need is a 'Lightning Yellow" version and we will be all set. Out of the first gen, Yellow was my favorite as it is the only early game where you can actually get all 3 starters without trading. Also pikachu rocks.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Ender wrote:ugh. The answer to the "quiz" is so obvious. Seriously, have none of you played the actual games? :scratch:

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY GAYRADOS N00BS Neutral

Sorry, I rly don't like "internet yelling" but it burns my heart to see learned gamers like yourselves not know "common knowledge." No

Here is an easier question which has possibly already been asked;
and should be obvious

what is the highest level pokemon you can catch in the wild without glitches?

Itachi wrote:ok with out cheats how would you catch pokemon that you couldnt?
so everyone can agree that it is ok to use action replay or to cheat just to catch a pokemon that you couldnt and that is the only exception

There are two ways I know of to get Mew in the original gen games that do not involve any cheating or events. Just glitching. Without a peripheral.

we should make a topic to discuss "The Truck" :awsome:

As for the HG and SS games, I would highly recommend both. I have not played either of them, but the originals were, in my humble opinion, the best pokemon games ever made (besides maybe platinum). Now all we need is a 'Lightning Yellow" version and we will be all set. Out of the first gen, Yellow was my favorite as it is the only early game where you can actually get all 3 starters without trading. Also pikachu rocks.

ENDER GOT IT!!! YES! GYARADOS FTW XD

To your question now
Level 100 now. Magikarp in Platinum can be caught at lv 100 ;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:46 am

i have to agree with ender , gold and silver origonaly i consider the best pokemon games ever made.

Yellow was also my favorite of all the game. lol it was my very 1st pokemon game lul however not the 1st id played :p

my only favorite pokemon games are yellow and silver.

mew glitch ftw lul

i also heard theres a glitch to get celebi in silver gold and crystal but i never heard anything else. it may be fake but i wanna find this out now Razz
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 pm

i disagree red and blue versions are the best of all times, hands down, then Gold and Silver version are second. but thats just me,
there is some way to get celebi in gold and silver in the shrine of the forest where all the bugs are.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I just like the first genners because of the obscene amount of glitches.
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Itachi wrote:i disagree red and blue versions are the best of all times, hands down, then Gold and Silver version are second. but thats just me,
there is some way to get celebi in gold and silver in the shrine of the forest where all the bugs are.
Yellow Version forever.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 am

old anime pokemon
FTW
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:27 am

Hey ender. I'm just quoting from you. but when you answered my quiz question XD

Yeah I mean seriously. The ppl who actualy know this stuff have actually took time to play the freaking games. lol

I like Platinum, Leaf Green and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. and now, once I get it, SOUL SILVA GONNA PWN!

Oh and also, did I get your question right, ender?
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am

yeah, most people who don't know about it generally say Arceus.

Hoooooray!

I was just thinking of my favorite pokemon (besides gallade); abra.

An odd choice, but he always embodied the excitement of the hunt for me: "WILL I FIND ONE? I did! GASP! I have only one chance to get this right! DANG! He broke free! OK, again! Buterfree! use sleep powderz! @$#% abra is faster somehow! ARGH! Wow! I found a Great ball! Now I can catch one! WHHAAAAATTT!?!?!?!?

I'll just get one from the game corner :/"

also, are there any single-typed flying pokemon? I can't think of any. All of them are normal-flying...!
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Not that I know of. I don't there there are any single typed flyers

Well. Acreus... but u need a special item to do so

but other than that. no there are no pokemon that are just naturally single typed flying

Also its obvious your question is. cuz if u actually played Platinum, you would know that the highest level wild pokemon is 100. although, you'd need to breed magikarp to evolve it.
BUT! u can try to find a lv 99 magikarp and level it up one if u want any luck getting a Gyarados at such a massive level, but if u catch a lv100., ur gonna need to breed
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm

yeah, but...ugh...I want Gen V to get here quickly!
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, But I saw those 2 new pokemon revealed... and it just doesn't look like pokemon anymore.............

but I still wanna try out the new region they come up with :D
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 am

funk it stopped looking like pokemon as soon as 3rd gen came out.

and i thinki tailow is a regular flying type.

just a guess on that cuz unlike every other bird poke tailow cant walk due to no legs lol
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next