[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

+18
WOA oot
TR0LL
Chu
Shiki
Frost
Youkoi
Azazel
Adoamros
DOS Hero
iXi Raptor iXi
BA
Grimblade
Ender
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
Kurono
SoulReaver
Dan The Enigma
22 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by Chu Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm

uh huh ok heres my question, any1 can anwser, how do you raise /get a pikachu with volt tackle? no googling.

i know the anwser so gimmeh some shots!
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by SoulReaver Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Pikawars wrote:uh huh ok heres my question, any1 can anwser, how do you raise /get a pikachu with volt tackle? no googling.

u train the pikachu??? lol im not sure
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:43 pm

SoulReaver wrote:
Pikawars wrote:uh huh ok heres my question, any1 can anwser, how do you raise /get a pikachu with volt tackle? no googling.

uh did you read my quote? lol i said raise/GET the pikachu

its kinda of a trick question maybe
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Pikawars wrote:
SoulReaver wrote:

i rly dont kno pika my gusse would be if u put them into a daycare? idk i learned that u give pokemon to these ppl and the pokemon lvl up, idk i forgot lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:54 pm

SoulReaver wrote:
Pikawars wrote:
SoulReaver wrote:

i rly dont kno pika my gusse would be if u put them into a daycare? idk i learned that u give pokemon to these ppl and the pokemon lvl up, idk i forgot lol

so wrong on so many levels! YEAH Lol putting it in the daycare by itself to lvup is more time consuming and just like raising a pikachu from battles.

BUT SoB your on the right track ;D
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:15 pm

THAT'S EASY!

Breed Pikachu, or Raichu holding a freakin light ball! XD and the pichu will know volt tackle and just evolve it if you want a volt tackling pikachu/raichu

Otherwise if you wanna be lazy and dont wanna catch all those pikachu, Pokemon Battle Revolution has a Surfing and Voltackling Pikachu lv 10 once you beat the game and stuff ;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Funky the Cable Guy wrote:THAT'S EASY!

Breed Pikachu, or Raichu holding a freakin light ball! XD and the pichu will know volt tackle and just evolve it if you want a volt tackling pikachu/raichu

Otherwise if you wanna be lazy and dont wanna catch all those pikachu, Pokemon Battle Revolution has a Surfing and Voltackling Pikachu lv 10 once you beat the game and stuff ;)

WTFH RLY SURFING PIKACHU???@??!@?!?!?? I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY PBR GAME NAO D:<

Lol funky you are partial right but....what kind of pokemon does he/she mate with to get a pichu with volt tackle
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Either

Pikachu with Raichu, or Pikachu or Riachu with a ditto. or Pikachu/Pikachu or Raichu/Raichu

And Yes I am correct I read this on Serebii.net like 3 years ago

But Ditto is the substitution for the real thing though ;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Funky the Cable Guy wrote:Either

Pikachu with Raichu, or Pikachu or Riachu with a ditto. or Pikachu/Pikachu or Raichu/Raichu

And Yes I am correct I read this on Serebii.net like 3 years ago

But Ditto is the substitution for the real thing though ;)

wrong. <---period....PERIOD Lol

give ya a hint, it has a natural weakness :razz:
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Omg pika. you are the clueless one XD

Pikachu or Raichu with a Ditto while the Pikachu or Raichu holds a light ball. or breed it with its own kind. Weaknesses and Strengths have nothing to do with it

Believe it or not it is possible to breed skitty with wailord, I am NOT Kidding they are both in the same breeding groups ;)

And also. to evolve Pichu, train it and level it up when it has Max. Happiness
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:27 am

Pikawars wrote:

Lol funky you are partial right but....what kind of pokemon does he/she mate with to get a pichu with volt tackle
you can get surfign pikachu with action replay
i got a surfing pikachu with the game shark on the red version
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 am

Itachi. enough with the AR XD Dude. This is mainly talking about how to naturally get one Razz
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Itachi wrote:
Pikawars wrote:

you can get surfign pikachu with action replay
i got a surfing pikachu with the game shark on the red version

i dont like cheats or hacks lol its not my thing

and funky stfu kindly ._. im not cluelesss a pikachu would have to mate with a female cherrim while the pikachu was holding the light ball. i dont think ditto would work
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Pika. I'm not kidding, and you don't have to have cherrim any two pokemon in the same egg group can breed. But the pikachu or raichu has to be holding a light ball to get a volt-tackling pichu
it's either Pikachu with Pikachu or Raichu or Ditto

Ditto is a sure fire way to breed any pokemon (except those that cann ot breed). Ditto is like the worlds most used pokemon used for breeding. it's either pikachu with pikachu or ditto or raichu holding a light ball and breeding it gets you a pichu with volt tackle.
you don't nesseccarily need a cherrim.

Infact here is the page detailing it:

It is in the Pokemon Emerald pages but it works for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum aswell
Volt Tackle
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 pm

okay fine whatever question over :/

New Question :D :

what pokemon changes form from day to night.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Day to night?..... Dang

If you're talkin... no I was thinking pokemon that transform with the weather like Sunny Day

But Castform transform with Sunny Day, Rainy Dance, Hail or no weather at all
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 am

ok with out cheats how would you catch pokemon that you couldnt?
so everyone can agree that it is ok to use action replay or to cheat just to catch a pokemon that you couldnt and that is the only exception
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Itachi wrote:ok with out cheats how would you catch pokemon that you couldnt?
so everyone can agree that it is ok to use action replay or to cheat just to catch a pokemon that you couldnt and that is the only exception

a pokemon you couldn't? what about speacial events >_< there were Alot of events for catching shaymin and darkai, arceus ive been hearing they might hold another one, and you can get giratina easiliy. Deoxys you can get from emerald. im not sure how but you can
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Itachi wrote:ok with out cheats how would you catch pokemon that you couldnt?

a pokemon you couldn't? what about speacial events >_< there were Alot of events for catching shaymin and darkai, arceus ive been hearing they might hold another one, and you can get giratina easiliy. Deoxys you can get from emerald. im not sure how but you can

Well pika.... Not everyone is able to go to events, I've only been to one, and that was the Darkrai event for Diamond and Pearl @ Toys R Us,and Not everyone has Wi-Fi for their DS (like me) to trade with others who do have an event pokemon

Or they don't the ability to get the Wi-Fi only Pokemon Events. :\
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:10 am

see that is why i say that is only exception when using the action replay
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I guess but other reasons.... are just plain idk... stupid.

I say just use it for Event Pokemon that you missed, that's the only good u'll get from hacking Pokemon games.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 am

wrong you can totaly F%@# with the game ( excuse the harsh language) my friend hacked his silver and literaly took it apart. too make a long story short , theres a snorlax sleeping in his room and lugia's island cave is right outside his house which is located in PALET TOWN!!!!!!!!! lul
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 am

okaythen o.o

heres a random pokequestion

what pokemon can make butter :OMG:
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 am

i do beleive butter is a dairy product? so id have to say miltank sense its a cow lol.

heres a question:

name a ground type move that will actualy work instead of saying " doesnt affect" when fighting a flying type , but doesnt change the weather.

YA FOOLS THAT MEANS NO SANDSTORM!!!!!11111!!!11shiftone :lol!:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 am

There is none, unless you use an attack that causes flying types to be eligable to get hit by ground type, I know there's an attack that causes that but I forgot witch :\
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next