[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talent's Mod Application

+4
SoulReaver
BA
Kurono
Tal
8 posters

Go down

Talent's Mod Application Empty Talent's Mod Application

Post by Tal Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 pm

ok guys, this is talent (pbviously)
i'm applying for mod
yeah, i'm rank 3 but i asked a while ago for ranks 4- w/e i can get with 3000 WD
so before you flip on me for that, just remember, i asked
so why am i applying for mod and why do i think i should be one?
I'm applying because I've been in a lot of clans so I know how to be a good leader/watcher of things
It's also because I've never been mod in any of those other clans that I want to be mod here
I'm not saying I only want to be mod because I've never been it before, but rather that I want to prove that I can be trustworthy enough to pass the old clan rank I had to be a mod
I'm very active, I know a lot of you, I've been a target of a seemingly endless amount of flaming (although I don't know how that helps), and I've been active in WOa for more than a year almost now.
I'm not asking for any of you to vote for me just because you pity me, in fact if you make me mod for that reason only, I won't even accept it. I feel that someone should be mod because they deserve it, not because everyone pities him for never being one. So anyway guys, that's my mod application. All admins, I hope you take it into consideration.
Peace, Tal [Talent412]
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Talent's Mod Application Empty Re: Talent's Mod Application

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:10 am

Well there are plenty of holes in your essay, But its good, good luck in the Mod poll, talent.
Best of Luck.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:36 am

Moderators are not trained, but chosen. People who have gain experience from their work that helped keep a community, those whose actions elevate themselves above the other members, these people are the ones who will earn that right. If you want in, you have to earn it by showing it.

That's why I made that speech in the past, The speech that I gave to each participant so that they would have equal chance to read it. I outlined what it meant to be a true moderator. Like how It's not about the power or status, it's about keeping things civil and orderly, being a guide for others and helping them out, Moderators set the example of how a member should act. These things may sound Cliché and typical but it's not that simple, there is a balance between seriousness and providing personally. I'll leave it up to you on how that balance works out in a forum. This message is not only for Talent but to anyone seeking the job.

I have faith in you Talent, you have proven some points, although I've seen how you've handled the others "flaming" but I do believe you could make a great moderator someday. Good luck in the poll.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:43 am

well best of luck tal :)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:24 am

Talent412 wrote:ok guys, this is talent (pbviously)
i'm applying for mod
yeah, i'm rank 3 but i asked a while ago for ranks 4- w/e i can get with 3000 WD
so before you flip on me for that, just remember, i asked
so why am i applying for mod and why do i think i should be one?
I'm applying because I've been in a lot of clans so I know how to be a good leader/watcher of things
It's also because I've never been mod in any of those other clans that I want to be mod here
I'm not saying I only want to be mod because I've never been it before, but rather that I want to prove that I can be trustworthy enough to pass the old clan rank I had to be a mod
I'm very active, I know a lot of you, I've been a target of a seemingly endless amount of flaming (although I don't know how that helps), and I've been active in WOa for more than a year almost now.
I'm not asking for any of you to vote for me just because you pity me, in fact if you make me mod for that reason only, I won't even accept it. I feel that someone should be mod because they deserve it, not because everyone pities him for never being one. So anyway guys, that's my mod application. All admins, I hope you take it into consideration.
Peace, Tal [Talent412]

Awesome Application man!
But, itachi was sortof right, u got to put a little more detail into it, but if u dont its still pretty awesome!
Best of luck to you talent! Cool
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Well, like what details?
If I need them in there I should know so I can add them in. :\
If I'm running for mod and I want the position, I should add in everything I can in my speech
If you guys say I'm missing something, then obviously my chances are not as high as they could be
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm

IDK what else he can say. I mean, the more that he can say, the better (as long as he doesn't go too long or get redundant), but he can use his own judgement, there is no minimum

Well, pbviously, we will take your application into consideration, best of luck! :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:33 pm

tl;dr
im lazy

good luck, tal
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 pm

good job man and best of luck, so much of me wants to tdo the i pity the fool thing because you said you didnt want pity so i will do it :awsome:
it isn't there :O ? whatever. good app.
i dont really see where it needs to be more specific. well good jjob and best of luck once again
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down