[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating

+8
Camus
Adoamros
darthjawafett
giDrew
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
Valiant
Funky Road
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating - Page 2 Empty Re: Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 pm

giDr€w wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
But uh, just saying... at the end of the school year, you were saying "everyone is busy during the school year summer there will be more activity!!!" and now your saying the exact opposite. So that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it

lol bomb obviously i sad tht cuz it was the END of the school year man haha.....every1 was SWAMPED with finals.....now dring normal school months, we are ALWAY busy as hell lol

think:

WOA=2 years old

2 end of year, final exam periods: DEAD

2 summers weve had: DEAD

2 winter/springs weve had: PACKED

it has a LOT 2 do with it man......more than that bomb ill up u one....its an EXACT trend. WA was founded during school...TWICE...and twice during school we were SWAMPED with activity.....2 summers...activity dies. nothing 2 d with it? haha

That's an exaggeration. The summers have not been dead, it's only been dead for like the past few days for some reason

This site wasn't revived until late January... I think people are used to school by October, and that's when the old site died...

IDK where I'm going with this

But it's going to be active during the school year... just, I won't be.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating - Page 2 Empty Re: Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating

Post by Funky Road Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 pm

well bomb, best of luck to u in ur new school year. ;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2