[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating

+8
Camus
Adoamros
darthjawafett
giDrew
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
Valiant
Funky Road
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating Empty Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating

Post by Funky Road Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Guys, this has concerned me the past 2-3 weeks, there is literally barely anything to post on, cuz few ppl are posting everyday, mainly shiki, me, frost some, grim, and a few others. Change this from i made it an important topic cuz i feel like it is for the clan, but srsly, Where is that posting spirit. this has had me concerned for quite a while now and I am worried. We are having barely anyone post anymore, and most of the time, most topics get popular for one second, and then just die completely til somone finaly decides to post on it.......... Idk if I am doing something wrong, hurting, offending, or being mad at somone, But this has rlly got me concerned. Posting has gone down like...... LOTS!!!!!! I feel this is a problem and... I think i understand a little, cuz most ppl are running out of ideas to make topics about or to post about........... I have my daily postings almost everyday, i post atleast 5 times or so and then go tot he portal to try and find somone to play a game with, then maybe go back and post some more. I am feeling like i am starting to wear out on what i wanna say on my posts now, cuz posting has gone down, and topic making has gone down a little too.

Correct me in anyway possible, but I just feel like i need to inform you guys on this........ 😢
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating Empty Re: Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating

Post by Valiant Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Funky Road wrote:Guys, this has concerned me the past 2-3 weeks, there is literally barely anything to post on, cuz few ppl are posting everyday, mainly shiki, me, frost some, grim, and a few others. Change this from i made it an important topic cuz i feel like it is for the clan, but srsly, Where is that posting spirit. this has had me concerned for quite a while now and I am worried. We are having barely anyone post anymore, and most of the time, most topics get popular for one second, and then just die completely til somone finaly decides to post on it.......... Idk if I am doing something wrong, hurting, offending, or being mad at somone, But this has rlly got me concerned. Posting has gone down like...... LOTS!!!!!! I feel this is a problem and... I think i understand a little, cuz most ppl are running out of ideas to make topics about or to post about........... I have my daily postings almost everyday, i post atleast 5 times or so and then go tot he portal to try and find somone to play a game with, then maybe go back and post some more. I am feeling like i am starting to wear out on what i wanna say on my posts now, cuz posting has gone down, and topic making has gone down a little too.

Correct me in anyway possible, but I just feel like i need to inform you guys on this........ 😢
I agree with you Funky, every time I go to the forums there's barely any new posts and it showed in-activity in the forums. Probably the problem is that everyone is on vacation or are busy with something else but I still want the forums to be active.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating Empty Re: Posting's Gone down badly and is needs updating

Post by Grimblade Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Well from what I've seen, the biggest dry spells are at the end of the school year and the end of summer. Right now, everyone is preparing for school(which is tomorrow for me x.x), doing summer reading projects(which everyone procrastinates on), etc.

The activity will surely pick back up, just give it a little time. However, I believe that members who are actively on the cbox should post on the forums actively as well.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:30 pm

I've noticed the same thing. I haven't hit the end-of-summer madness phase yet, I've got till sept 1st Razz

But uhh if this is what its like now, imagine what it will be like during school x.x
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:I've noticed the same thing. I haven't hit the end-of-summer madness phase yet, I've got till sept 1st Razz

But uhh if this is what its like now, imagine what it will be like during school x.x
People tend to come on a lot after school, actually. It's not like summer where they can go on vacation, go do stuff, etc. There's homework, but people tend to be less busy.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 pm

grim. not everyone has homework during the summer, we are not all in the same grade as u man, nor go to the same school............, so that means most ppl will have more time to go on vaca......
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Funky Road wrote:grim. not everyone has homework during the summer, we are not all in the same grade as u man, nor go to the same school............, so that means most ppl will have more time to go on vaca......
Dude, when I mentioned homework, I meant during the school year. >_>

And as for summer assignments, almost all schools in the US have some sort of one.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 am

but not all of them, atleast not where i am..... the summer assignments, Not every school is the same is what im saying or has the same ideas on how to give homework in school and during summer
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:42 pm

funky lol how am i not mentioned in ppl who still post......i still make up 2 10 posts a day wtf? haha even my post per day average is still higer than urs u can check that in ppls profile if u dint kno ;) )

bomb u of all ppl should know.........school is when were MOST active dude...... just think back.....

wen did the old WOA start 2 fall? just a week or so after last summer hit.....

grim is COMPLETELY right.....ppl are LESS busy during school and have less time 2 leave the house, thus, they are here. :)

right now every1 is on vaca, or just out havin fun guys lol...........its SUMMER!!

only reason last year we didnt pick back up after school started again i b/c most of the leaders practically gave up already by that time ( i wont mention names lol) but, now we have a WAY stronger base than we did 1 year ago

honestly.....i have noticed it 2, but....im not 2 worried about it.....like...at all...

we will get the forums active again that is no question 2 me. we've been thru a LOT worse guys, trust me, and were still right here.....summer is just NOT the time 4 clans.

we went from super actve at the begining of last summer, and by this time last summer we were practically dead, and not just forums...chat 2. .......were golden right now, ive brought us back from a LOT worse

like i said, summer jst aint the time 4 clans....every1s busy including me lol.

Last edited by giDr€w on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Drew has a good point. Most of my posts spiked up during the school year. Funky dont worry when school starts up again the posts will rack up
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:54 pm

and also, personally, i think topicslik this dont help.....like......at all...

all they do is mke ppl think "o yea hes rite, forums ar dead, i guess theres no point in checking them"

trust m u may think tis would motvate ppl, but 2 most ppl, it SRSLY dosent.
trust me, ive seen many of these topis b4 during past WOA dry spells....al they ever do is get ppl more n more frustrated

i kno u rlly mean 2 help bro, but if RLLY wanna help, NOT mentioning that the forums r slowing down is a much beter help 2 us.

the BEST way 2 help when u see times like this i 2 KEEP on posting and tying ur best 2 makethe form active....W/O sayin "maaan theres nevr nothin 2 post in" and that includes not saying it on the chat

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:27 pm

i shall post on every topic :D
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

I was just trying to hold back what i usually post since i was suspected of spamming. the first time i posted in every topic.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Funky Road wrote:but not all of them, atleast not where i am..... the summer assignments, Not every school is the same is what im saying or has the same ideas on how to give homework in school and during summer
Lol Funky, no offense, but why the heck are you arguing? (XD) Dam, man...it's like whenever I post you have to try to contradict it.

And Drew, I completely agree with everything you've said.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm

it's not the end of the world :/
besides, if it was, it wouldn't end with dead forums.
no, because it is said,the world ends with yo-*gets shot*
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 pm

giDr€w wrote:only reason last year we didnt pick back up after school started again i b/c most of the leaders practically gave up already by that time ( i wont mention names lol) but, now we have a WAY stronger base than we did 1 year ago
^^^^ THATS ME

But anyway u proved me wrong big time *applause*

But uh, just saying... at the end of the school year, you were saying "everyone is busy during the school year summer there will be more activity!!!" and now your saying the exact opposite. So that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Lol, this thread isn't important...*demotes thread*
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
But uh, just saying... at the end of the school year, you were saying "everyone is busy during the school year summer there will be more activity!!!" and now your saying the exact opposite. So that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it

lol bomb obviously i sad tht cuz it was the END of the school year man haha.....every1 was SWAMPED with finals.....now dring normal school months, we are ALWAY busy as hell lol

think:

WOA=2 years old

2 end of year, final exam periods: DEAD

2 summers weve had: DEAD

2 winter/springs weve had: PACKED

it has a LOT 2 do with it man......more than that bomb ill up u one....its an EXACT trend. WA was founded during school...TWICE...and twice during school we were SWAMPED with activity.....2 summers...activity dies. nothing 2 d with it? haha

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 pm

lol well i post a lot you know, so if im posting there's always a new post on the latest topics
but yeah i'm agreeing with you that we need to pick up posting a bit
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm

giDr€w wrote:and also, personally, i think topicslik this dont help.....like......at all...

all they do is mke ppl think "o yea hes rite, forums ar dead, i guess theres no point in checking them"

trust m u may think tis would motvate ppl, but 2 most ppl, it SRSLY dosent.
trust me, ive seen many of these topis b4 during past WOA dry spells....al they ever do is get ppl more n more frustrated

i kno u rlly mean 2 help bro, but if RLLY wanna help, NOT mentioning that the forums r slowing down is a much beter help 2 us.

the BEST way 2 help when u see times like this i 2 KEEP on posting and tying ur best 2 makethe form active....W/O sayin "maaan theres nevr nothin 2 post in" and that includes not saying it on the chat

Well Thank you drew, That's great advice, Come to think of it...... yeah ur right. I'll see what i can do, its my duty as a Moderator of WOA to help and do what's best for the clan! And I plan on doing just that. In any way I can
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 am

thank you for your observation, rest assured that we are in down time currently and we will start to pick up after everyone is in school and ready to procrastinate on school work.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 am

Alchemist wrote:thank you for your observation, rest assured that we are in down time currently and we will start to pick up after everyone is in school and ready to procrastinate on school work.
BA knows us so well (XD) I post while doing my school work Razz and i sneak on during lunch (Iphone FTW)
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:28 am

darthjawafett wrote:
Alchemist wrote:thank you for your observation, rest assured that we are in down time currently and we will start to pick up after everyone is in school and ready to procrastinate on school work.
BA knows us so well (XD) I post while doing my school work Razz and i sneak on during lunch (Iphone FTW)

In between classes, I like to head to the school library and use the wireless internet there on my laptop. Even thought the Internet is school wide, the library is the most quiet place around.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:37 am

Alchemist wrote:
darthjawafett wrote:

In between classes, I like to head to the school library and use the wireless internet there on my laptop. Even thought the Internet is school wide, the library is the most quiet place around.

I like your motives BA. I also enjoy to find a nice quiet place to not only work but enjoy the quiet. i dont live in a noisy environment but sometimes its very enjoyable to just get away from things.

of course i rly have no reason to post in this topic being i dont care about posting ( which you all know of course ) but yeah , being most people have school to attend , means they will have work to do about 90% of the time. dont worry about it. things will pick up eventualy. lol i rly have no reason of posting here. :lol!:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 am

giDr€w wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:

lol bomb obviously i sad tht cuz it was the END of the school year man haha.....every1 was SWAMPED with finals.....now dring normal school months, we are ALWAY busy as hell lol

think:

WOA=2 years old

2 end of year, final exam periods: DEAD

2 summers weve had: DEAD

2 winter/springs weve had: PACKED

it has a LOT 2 do with it man......more than that bomb ill up u one....its an EXACT trend. WA was founded during school...TWICE...and twice during school we were SWAMPED with activity.....2 summers...activity dies. nothing 2 d with it? haha

it sounds like were active when its to cold out XD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next