[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your biggest "OOPS!"

+12
Tal
Yoshi
Shiki
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Adoamros
darthjawafett
cclloyd9785
Grimblade
BA
Valiant
Camus
REN
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your biggest "OOPS!" Empty Your biggest "OOPS!"

Post by REN Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Weeeellllll I hope this topic will be active cuz its funny to tell stories to your friends. This is about your biggest OOPS. Let me explain: a very embarrasing/clumsy/unexpected situation

I was "Why dont we share our most embarrasing moments?" and so I made this post!

One of my biggest oops would be when I was in the school's library and my friends were talking about music and I dont remember why I said "I like ambient music" at some point out loud (I cant remember why I said it out loud too X_X) and everyone, including teachers and staff, stared at me like I was some kind of freak. My friends even stared at me with this look Shocked I didnt know what was the problem untill one of them explained it to to me

By the way here where I live ambient music may also refer to gay music but I was refering to that kind of music that makes people relax and stuff (like the ones they put in supermarkets and some other places), not that Im against gay music cuz I never heard of it ^_^'''

Dont forget to repply!
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Your biggest "OOPS!" Empty Re: Your biggest "OOPS!"

Post by Camus Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

probably the biggest mistake i made was during my elementary school. Back then all i wanted to do was be left alone. But one girl insisted on kind to me. She later on defended me on one day. Then during my fourth grade at the begining of the year during lunch some girl came up to me and said hi. I didn't recognize who it was so i asked "Do i know you" she stormed off and i never saw her again. It took a year or two to realize that it was the girl from before but by then i was out of elemntary school and i couldn't apologize. The one girl who defended me and i had foregotten about her. That was probably my biggest mistake ever. I really miss samantha.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Hmm.....Let's see...Well I think the biggest "OOPS" was when I was my classroom and like no one was there besides me and this girl and I thought I was early (probably the first time I was TOO early) and then I sat down on my desk and put my books on my desk and then the girl comes up to me and says "Hi" and I'm like "...hi...". And then she asks me whats my name and I tell her "My name is Arturo. What's yours" and she said her name. Then she told me if I wanted to go and see a movie with her but for some strange reason I said "Oh..Uhm..I can't, I have to go *looks at door and it says Book Club Today At 4:00* to the book club" and she says "Oh...well have fun..*walks back to her desk*". I said this to myself in a low voice "Wow nice work Arturo. You had a chance to go to the movies with this girl but you had to blow it and say you have to go to the book club. Now she's going to think your a NERD!!"

I practically did not want to do the same thing again -_-. And as for the girl, she still talked to me but never considered asking me out because she thought I was busy with stuff school related =/.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Well Lyon thats not exactly the kind of situation you are supposed to be telling in this section but you will get over it eventually so dont worry

As for Val, well its not a big oops but you sure blew it, lose that shyness and try again, Im sure she will accept. Dont give up!

Im going to take the chance and tell you another of my big OOPS cuz I've got a lot (I really dont know if its a good or a bad thing X_X)

My classmates and I went to Dominican Republic for our prom trip. TD and I were drinking at a bar near the beach inside the hotel (actually I was the only one drinking, he was just drinking water) so I challenged TD to drink the strongest drink there was (I think it was called "Fire Dragon") and he accepted. He drank it up in one gulp and I was O_O (how can he do that?!?!?) so I ordered one too and tried to drink it. It was too strong and I was kind of dizzy, the barman was looking at me with this face Shocked and TD was laughing at me so hard because I was trying to not fall from the stairs (you had to climb the stairs in order to reach the bar, though there were only a few). Whats funny is that 2 other classmates came and asked what was happening and they challenged TD to a drink contest (he won again X_X) and I was still dizzy trying to not fall and laughing so hard that everyone thought I was crazy (which wouldnt surprise me XD) I'm not weak by the way!

Thats another of my adventures for you XP
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm

best_Alchemist doesn't have oops moments...ha ha just kidding, I just have to think of one..
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Hmm, lemme think...

Mine is probably one day getting off the school bus. We had a substitute bus that day, and the door was a bit shorter than the normal buses'. As a result, as I was getting off, my head slammed the top of the door, I rolled down the few steps onto the ground, and then did a roll thingy where I rolled over and then jumped up. After that I just kept walking. No one could see, but my face was RED. It was embarrasing. (XP)

It was either that, or the time that me and my friend set off chinese firecrackers in his backyard. Apparently a neighbor thought it was a machine gun and called the cops. A few cars showed up, and we had to explain the situation. (XD)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 pm

OMG Grimmy XD XD XD Are you some kind of spy? O_O jk Nice story!

This reminds me of another situation (I DO have lots of them <_<)

I had a cracker launcher but for some reason, when I tried to use it, it wasnt working. So I was swaying it, hitting it, threw it to the floor and when I did it started to launch the fireworks!!! Everyone found shelter till it stopped, while we waited everone stared at me and I was "OOPS ^_^'''' " literally XD
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

my biggest oops was in gym class. i was playin capture the flag outside in the football feild. i went for the flag and some kid tripped me and i landed right on top of a girl. and the wierdest part was our lips landed on each others, thats how we started to go out though.

brought together by a kid tripping me. xD
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:03 pm

I got 2 that i remember

1 time i was racing my friend down hill (on skateboards) and i forgot to make a turn and ended up crashing in the stairs....

And the second one
I was riding my bike and didnt pay attention.
I almost ran over someone but i turned in time.... Into a thorn bush.. That hurt.
Thats two times my short attention span caused me pain
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:30 pm

(hmm) i have 2... not wait 3 and they are REALLY BAD

1:i was spying in the gril's change room :razz: anyway there was a locker connected into the janator's room so what i did was after school i went into the janators and hid in the lockers(the girls room's locker was oppositing the janator's) anyway so i was in the locker and at about 7:30 i came out and went into the girl's room i went and put a lock on the Girls Side of the locker( it was empty) the ran back into the janator's room locker and took out the backs of both so i basicaly could enter the janators locker and look out the girls locker (master plan ) Razz
so when i finaly used for like the 20th time i heard that there was a new student coming well i thought "theres 40 free lockers" anyway i went i waited (after volley ball practise for the girls) but somthing occured to me... theres cloths in this locker :o so i tried to get out but i couldent so after she showered (wich i liked )(smirk) she opend the locker and i throw up my hood coverd my face and RAN LIKE HELL nobody ever found out it was me XD

2:i was walking on the side of the road and there was a car swirving at me so i gave the the finger they tried to hit me "As A Joke" (BS (crs) ) and hit a power pole Note: i had sharreds of glass ALL OVER ME (had ot go to hospital) and then she trys to "Sue Me" for dangering a driver and in court teh judge took my side and said she was guilty of endagering my life and after the case she was mouthing off to me and befor they took off th tape from recording i yelled "IM SORRY BUT I CANT COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SITUATION IM ABSTIDENT NOW!" and then she got sued for being a "pedifile" (i never had sex with her) XD

3: i had a bad headache and was sleepy at school and at the time we needed school uniforms pants for guys and skirt for girls and then a white t-shirt well i asked to go to a washroom and on teh way i bumped into a gril who sadly wasent wearing Panties and i feel down and she feel down in the position of her sitting on me with her......... yah in my mouth and her freind took a photo (XD) when her freind went home i jumped her grabbed her SD card and smashed it then ran away

Man so many perverted things (XD)
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Dude adoa, you perv, lol. That's funny stuff.

Well anyway...here's one I can think of:

When I was 12 yrs old, in our towns championship game for baseball... we were the underdogs in the game but we had a shot at beating the best team. I was playing first base. So our shortstop was one of the best players in the league (he was 12 and he was a part of our town's all star team for 12 yr olds that was in the Little League world series...btw our town has two all star teams... I made the other one Mad ) And he had a cannon for an arm. In the first inning I made three errors: missed a throw from him, went to pick it up and throw it and it slipped out of my hand (that was the worst lol) and a grounder thru my legs. We ended up losing the game and everyone blamed me. :(

I wasn't a bad player, but I made 3 errors in one inning :(
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 pm

ok. one time when i was like, three or four (i had an obsession with moving things around), i moved a hamper to the top of one of my flights of stairs. a few hours later at a very late time, i decided to go down said flight of stairs while it was pitch black. i did not remember that i had put a hamper there, and when i was about to go down i tripped over it..... resulting in a tumble down the stairs.
a similar outcome would be when i tripped on air and fell down a flight of stairs. my dad was in his bathroom listening to his radio while shaving, the bathroom wall is the wall of the staircase. he somehow had not heard this tumble of 90 pounds crashing through objects falling down the stairs and i laid there for a few minutes hoping someone would come. urprisingly i sustained no injuries whatsoever while these happend keeping my bone breaking record at 0 XD this was when i was 10 i believe
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Lloyd your story sure is funny and that was a lucky OOPS XD

Fett you sure bump into Pain , just dont try to bump into Death <_<

I wonder how can Shiki make miracles like that XD

Adoa...all I have to say is that you are a perv!

Bomb, dont let it affect you, it wasnt your fault and you know it ^_^

I will let you know ANOTHER of my moments (you sure are enjoying this):

I was kinda sleepy one day and TD was introducing me to his parents (I rarely see them cuz they usually are on a business trip) so when we had to salute I kissed them on the cheek as if they were relatives, when they left TD looked at me and said "you really are spontaneous", I said "and why do you say that?" then I realized that they were his parents! I was red as hell!!!!

Those sure are funny situations keep them coming!
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm

On January 1, 2008 (Yes, New Years Day), I was going to go to Best Buy to get Guitar Hero 3. However, on my way down the staurs, I was going rather fast, and missed the last step. That in turn resulted in my foot twisting to the side and suffering a severe sprain. It had me on crutches for a month, but if it had been any worse, I'd have needed surgery.

The worst part was that my mom and sister were already in the car with the radio on. I was stuck midway down the stairs yelling in pain for about 5 minutes(seemed like an eternity), and finally had the strength to pull myself down the last flight of stairs.

It looked like a golfball was shoved into my ankle. (XD)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 pm

-.- Perv? i preffer the term of "Studying when i spy" Razz ERO sannin momment
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:08 am

Grimblade wrote:On January 1, 2008 (Yes, New Years Day), I was going to go to Best Buy to get Guitar Hero 3. However, on my way down the staurs, I was going rather fast, and missed the last step. That in turn resulted in my foot twisting to the side and suffering a severe sprain. It had me on crutches for a month, but if it had been any worse, I'd have needed surgery.

The worst part was that my mom and sister were already in the car with the radio on. I was stuck midway down the stairs yelling in pain for about 5 minutes(seemed like an eternity), and finally had the strength to pull myself down the last flight of stairs.

It looked like a golfball was shoved into my ankle. (XD)
ANOTHER STAIR TUMBLER... IM NOT ALONE, nut you're alone in the sprain thing, because i sustained zero injury XD
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:12 am

OMG Guys by the looks of it you should be careful *coughGrimmyandhishiperactivebehaviourcough*
*coughShikiandhisconcentrationcough*

Sorry I'm feeling a little sick (not really XD)

PD: Shiki is still a lucky guy
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:22 am

This was a funny oops
One time my bro was sliding down the railing of the stairs..
We were waiting for him..
And when he got near the bottom i opened the door and the door hit him in the face...
I had to drag him to his room...
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 am

Ren site says your 18. Your bad if so lol.

Adoa i'm not shocked

Ok first I was in 3rd grade we had our "bathroom break" (after lunch) so 2 other classes are waiting so walk forward I have my head down look I open the girls restroom door look up and see a wall (im like wtf) turn around and everyone is laughing.

2nd i'm 12 riding my new bike around the neighborhood I see someone outside so i try to show off. I stand on the seat with one foot but crash right in front of the person. I was riding a stingray those big @$$ bikes. I'm pretty good at doing stuff on a bmx bike.

3rd happened yesterday (well 2 days since its 2 in morning) I got back to my grandma's house an we needed to let our dogs out. So Smoke our german shephard usually gets put on a wire connected to her collar, but on some occasions when our tennats aren't home we'll let her go free. (Grandma lives on 2 acre in mountains) So I let her out but me and my sis have to watch her. Smoke goes behind my GREAT grandparents house. (where the wild cats hangout, which is close to the edge of mountain) Smoke chases them down the mountain. I stay at edge calling her with my sis. I dont see or hear her. I climb down, see a tree and climb it. After looking down from tree and calling smoke I start to climb down the branch i was standing on broke I fell half way and caught a branch with one hand i'm still stunned so i lost my grip and fall down the rest. I start tumbling down the mountain about idk 9 feet hitting trees, rocks, thorns, etc. get up I see my right leg has a 6 inch cut and bleeding bad. My sis is laughing at me, but seems me hurt bad and gets help. I had to climb (crawl) up the mountain because my right leg is really hurt. (20 ft or so) I get on my feet limping to the house and see smoke waiting at the door to be let in.

Thats it btw i'm ok (no bones broken) I've never anyway, but my leg hurts like crap. Pretty sure I spranged it good.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:05 am

one time i was going sledding like i normally do, in the field outside my house, tho i normally do it alone. WELL this time i was accomadated by my older brother, why i trusted him i have no clue. anyway. i started down the field towards the bottom, the field is semi steep mind you. my brother wanted to go farther up so he could go faster, though little to my knowledge it was to blow me off course while i was going down hill. so, i started off with nothing really out of the ordinary. all of the sudden i hear the sound of a sled moving really fast and i look over to see my brother flying in my direction aiming for me. i used my hands to dig into the snow and change my direction, but he ended up bumbping into me anyway. well somehow that bump propelled me towards a tiny bush that i believed that i would just maul. this bush was also in front of a tiny rivine, and connected to one as well. when i hit said bush, it stopped my sled, sent me flying and i ended up in the rivine. and this is a shallow rivine with no water in it, and with rocks and such scattered beneath with only like 2 inches of snow to break my fall. i ended up on my stomache4 ft away from the bush. AND AGAIN NO INJURY XD.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 am

another adoa perv moment |]
Tthis happend yesterday
i was walking in regina when i noticed this girl walking into spa (going to get a tan) so i went in for a hair cut..,,... 1 hair cut later i see a 100$ bill on the ground and put it in my poket 1 min later the girl jumps me in the bathroom wanting th hundred dollars i said no and she started to punch me (she was in a towle) so i punched her hard in the jaw it didnt even move her but the towle fell off so she tried to pin me down with her ass in my face well i didnt let her and when she was about to sit in me i booted her in the face by yhe time th fight was over i had a minor cucosion and she was 2 exated to talk i walked up to her and said "u should have said please but u were worth the time" then i kissed her on the lips and tossed the hundred on her stmach and walksd out i later relised it was my old boxing teacher XD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:39 am

who fights girls? (that are guys)
somehow your not very convincing.
Google much?
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Adoamros wrote:another adoa perv moment |]
Tthis happend yesterday
i was walking in regina when i noticed this girl walking into spa (going to get a tan) so i went in for a hair cut..,,... 1 hair cut later i see a 100$ bill on the ground and put it in my poket 1 min later the girl jumps me in the bathroom wanting th hundred dollars i said no and she started to punch me (she was in a towle) so i punched her hard in the jaw it didnt even move her but the towle fell off so she tried to pin me down with her ass in my face well i didnt let her and when she was about to sit in me i booted her in the face by yhe time th fight was over i had a minor cucosion and she was 2 exated to talk i walked up to her and said "u should have said please but u were worth the time" then i kissed her on the lips and tossed the hundred on her stmach and walksd out i later relised it was my old boxing teacher XD
No offense, but your stories seem really unrealistic. >_>
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Grimblade wrote:
Adoamros wrote:another adoa perv moment |]
Tthis happend yesterday
No offense, but your stories seem really unrealistic. >_>
100% agreed

(XD)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Yoshi wrote:who fights girls? (that are guys)
somehow your not very convincing.
Google much?

wtf u talkin about google? idiot
and yes this story is real XD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content