[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your biggest "OOPS!"

+12
Tal
Yoshi
Shiki
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Adoamros
darthjawafett
cclloyd9785
Grimblade
BA
Valiant
Camus
REN
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your biggest "OOPS!" - Page 2 Empty Re: Your biggest "OOPS!"

Post by REN Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Even if this story is real you dont have to put it here Adoa, its about your biggest OOPS and that story is out of category, you are screwing this topic. And I agree, its hard to believe that -_-
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:15 pm

i kissed my boxing teacher is that not a oops?
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 pm

hm, thats a wtf in my opinion
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Adoamros wrote:
Yoshi wrote:who fights girls? (that are guys)
somehow your not very convincing.
Google much?

wtf u talkin about google? idiot
and yes this story is real XD
Just like the story about where you threw Molotov cocktails at a guy and he shot you in the arm?

I look at your stories then I look at your age...it just doesn't add up. (XD)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:58 pm

my neighbour hood is bad grim u dont know it
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Guys my freind accsed my comp in the past 24 hours so all of whats above is false im sorry for it
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:37 pm

one time when i was 5 my brother challenged me to race into wendys and i was winning to he said "Aaron turn around"!
and when i did i hit the wendys sign pole XD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:12 am

(XD) U has bad luck adoa Razz
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:10 pm

OK another of REN's OOPS moments XD

I was eating this big and delicious ice cream (cherry n' cream and vanilla btw) while shopping at the mall, then I heard my cell and had to answer it. The fact is I was busy with all the shopping bags in one arm and my ice cream in the other hand! So I quickly began to drop all my bags and when I finally did, grabbed my cell and raised my hand to my ear and said "Hai!" , I noticed it was my ice cream in my ear, not the cellphone <_<
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:36 pm

lol ren that's a funny one
one of mine is:
i was at home playing AC for the GC and i was in my AC house listening to music. what i didn't realize i was doing was singing randomly to the tune of the songs until my brother came upstairs and started laughing at me. >.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 pm

ren that is LOL im just sayin.

ill post another i just cant think of it.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Dont worry Lloyd take your time in posting your biggest OOPS XP
I will be posting mine too, dont worry I got tons of them XD
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm

my BIGGEST (and funniest) "OOPS" was when I was 10 yrs old.

I went into the bathroom 2...umm....poo but I forgot 2 put the pooing lid down and me and my butt fell into the toilet. thank god I hadn't pooed yet Shocked
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:32 pm

I hate to admit it.. but lol

my biggest embarresing moment. was when I was in science class, we had done this project and we weren't working so good together. so we had to do this thing with balloons were we had to keep it in the air an such. and I was so deathly afraid of them that I went to the desk after the teacher said I didnt have to do it (the science teacher is my homeroom teacher this 8th grade yearr V_V) and it seems she dosnt care about anything.. :( anyway. I was kinda in tears cause ballons are my WORST and deadlist fear ever.. and then near the end of the year.. the boys teased me about it.. i hate my class.. -_-
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:I hate to admit it.. but lol

my biggest embarresing moment. was when I was in science class, we had done this project and we weren't working so good together. so we had to do this thing with balloons were we had to keep it in the air an such. and I was so deathly afraid of them that I went to the desk after the teacher said I didnt have to do it (the science teacher is my homeroom teacher this 8th grade yearr V_V) and it seems she dosnt care about anything.. :( anyway. I was kinda in tears cause ballons are my WORST and deadlist fear ever.. and then near the end of the year.. the boys teased me about it.. i hate my class.. -_-
That sucks...want me to teach them a lesson? (smirk) Just kidding, lol.

Another "oops" of mine was when I was younger and had a bunk bed. I was sleeping on the top bunk and had to get up early that morning, so I roll over and fall off of the bed and hit the floor. I didn't get hurt or anything, but it woke me up. (XD)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 pm

one of my oops is the time when I was on my cuz's skateboard and I tryed to ollie over a car from a staircase by the school we were by and i jumped but i flew backwards and the skate board hit the car setting off its alarm and made a good skateboard siz dent in the side next to the part where u put gas in it. I got in trouble -_- but the person wasnt mad cause it was a rental and they could just say it was there .. lucky me but man I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm

grim i have one similar.

i had relitives over for the weekend so i had to sleep on my bros top bunk. he just HAS to set the alarm for some reason so it scares the livin s**t out of me i fly out of bead hitting my head into the rough spiked ceiling.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 am

umm i guess another one was one time i was riding my gas scooter down my street and i pulled into my driveway to get a drink. as i got off i pulled the handle again by accident and the scooter started to wheelie up and hit the garage. >.< i just had this 30 pound gas scooter by its handles with its wheel going at 30 mph ON MY GARAGE. it left a huge scuff mark in the garage that wouldn't come out. lol fail
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 am

Talent412 Lord of Dragons wrote:umm i guess another one was one time i was riding my gas scooter down my street and i pulled into my driveway to get a drink. as i got off i pulled the handle again by accident and the scooter started to wheelie up and hit the garage. >.< i just had this 30 pound gas scooter by its handles with its wheel going at 30 mph ON MY GARAGE. it left a huge scuff mark in the garage that wouldn't come out. lol fail
THAT REMINDS ME OF ONE!

Once my friend let me try out his motor scooter. I started it up and was going downhill and starting to go exceedingly fast. And I had NO IDEA where the brake was, so I went near the curb and leaped off into the grass. (XP)

Luckily neither I or the scooter was harmed.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 am

OMG even though it was dangerous I cant help it but say it was a lucky funny OOPS! You both are so careless (so am I O_o) Let me tell you another one of mine:

It happened back then at school. I had bought Harry Potter for the gamecube and actually it wasnt a good game (now I dont like Harry potter actually -_-) so, because I was mad that I spent my money on it, I started to imitate their voices. So it was like this (by the way I was talking to my friends and I was making the whole "conversation")

Ron: "Hermione, Hermione"
Hermione: "Harry we have to go to Defense Against the Dark Arts Class"
Ron: "Hermione, Hermione"
Hermione: "Ron, could you just shut up!"
Ron: "Why, Hermione?"
Hermione: "Stop saying my name!"

And so on, me and my friends were LOL and as I continued I didnt notice that my English teacher (from United Kingdom!) was standing behind me listening to me (curse my friends ¬_¬ jk) then she said "Ren, I didnt know you had an english accent" and I was ^_^''''' then she said "not bad at all" and then she left. The fact is I dont know if she noticed that I was making fun of them XD My friends said that I really have a good english accent so maybe its true (they even ask me sometimes to make the whole "Harry Potter" conv)

PD: the conv isnt in the game, I just made it out of the blue and just used Hermione's line from the game (it rhymes too!) XP
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm

=>MOVED TO "Forum Posting Games"
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:22 pm

My biggest oops was a couple of years ago when this kid dared me to slide down one of those parallel poles you see in playgrounds on my feet. So I did it and I slipped and hit my nuts. All the kids in school were calling me No Nuts and Small Package for weeks. It just goes to show, give someone an inch and they get a mile. This was when I was 10. OWWWWW!
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 pm

neku13 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:On January 1, 2008 (Yes, New Years Day), I was going to go to Best Buy to get Guitar Hero 3. However, on my way down the staurs, I was going rather fast, and missed the last step. That in turn resulted in my foot twisting to the side and suffering a severe sprain. It had me on crutches for a month, but if it had been any worse, I'd have needed surgery.

The worst part was that my mom and sister were already in the car with the radio on. I was stuck midway down the stairs yelling in pain for about 5 minutes(seemed like an eternity), and finally had the strength to pull myself down the last flight of stairs.

It looked like a golfball was shoved into my ankle. (XD)
ANOTHER STAIR TUMBLER... IM NOT ALONE, nut you're alone in the sprain thing, because i sustained zero injury XD

lol shiki i am one too
one time when i was like 9 i was at my aunt's house and my mom was yelling at me for something
i didn't realize that i was near a WOODEN staircase so when i turned around to walk away i slipped and rolled down 13 wooden steps into a basement with like 4 other kids in it >.<
i had a huge bump on my head

another one is that about two months ago (june) i was camping with some friends
we went to a playground b/c we were bored. all i can say is that i have a recipe for disaster cuz i kept getting hurt. first, we were on one of those spinning things where you have someone spin you and you sit on it. the centrifugal force and gravity was pulling me towards the edge and i was joking around saying ":i can stay on haha" >.< i fell off and grabbed the end so i was spinning on the ground for like 15 seconds before i fell off and hit a fence. at first i lol'ed, but then i fell about 10 feet off a wooden post on a pirate ship cuz i got up and forgot how much of a drop it was so i was expecting to land after maybe a second but then i moved my leg and i almost sprained my ankle cuz of the way i landed, then i got up, got on a seesaw, fell off THAT and landed under the seesaw somehow with my feet behind my head (btw the seesaw was METAL), my friend stepped on my feet as a joke so i couldnt get up, so i bent my torso back so i could go under my feet and up, i smashed my head on the seesaw >.< ow. i had a huge bump on my head for a day lol and it hurt like hell
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2