[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods

5 posters

Go down

A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods Empty A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods

Post by Grimblade Wed May 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Just to let you guys know, I banned Sacrifice from the chatbox for 6 hours and then he accused me of power abuse. I had a legitimate reason, and that was that he was trying to piss me off by setting items onto our brawl matches(Dfett was there as well), and then he blamed it on Dfett and lied about it, but admitted in a PC that he did do it to annoy me, and that I'm "just too fun to mess with", so I tossed him the ban. (I can't stand flaming liars who blame their s*** on innocent people)

Afterwards, he accused me of power abuse and said that he was "going to get me in trouble" for it. He kept on the conversation, and then when I said "You did it, you're banned, and I did nothing wrong. You have to suffer the consequences for it, especially since you do it EVERY TIME you're here." and he responded "i know. i just want to get more screenshots to show that u power abused". After that he left.

I just thought I'd say this since he's most likely going to PM you guys about it, but twist my words completely (or accuse me of saying/doing things that I didn't). I know that you guys trust me and that Sac is indeed a flamer, but I figured I'd go ahead and make this post just to clear things up.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods Empty Re: A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods

Post by Funky Road Wed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Grim. You've been a friend of mine ever scince I joined. i trust you completely. I wasn't there but I can bet you That if I brawled him he'd use items Which i agree with frost is an unfair advantage.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods Empty Re: A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods

Post by Grimblade Wed May 20, 2009 4:47 pm

sacrifice141 wrote:go on then prove that i admitted it and most of those quotes are mostly incorrect and twist your word? i have screen shots of the thing
What is there to have screenshots of? I've done absolutely nothing wrong. (Btw, you shouldn't even be allowed in this forum, and won't be able to for long)

And what do you make out of this?
A Quick Heads-Up to WOA Admins/Mods 2qm3mgk
Rocky Road wrote:Grim. You've been a friend of mine ever scince I joined. i trust you completely. I wasn't there but I can bet you That if I brawled him he'd use items Which i agree with frost is an unfair advantage.
It's more of the fact that he blamed another member and lied about it, just to make me mad.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Wed May 20, 2009 5:06 pm

i saw the so called proof and i know he only showed the sides of the convo that did look like power abuse when i know he didnt show y he deserved it.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed May 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Sounds good to me Grim.

Nothing more to say, what's done is done. Bye sac.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Since he left, I'll move this to the archives so that people aren't too confused about what happened.

=>Moved to Archives
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down