[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important to GH WT Players with GH and RB Equipment!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Important to GH WT Players with GH and RB Equipment!!!! Empty Important to GH WT Players with GH and RB Equipment!!!!

Post by Funky Road Wed May 20, 2009 4:28 pm

After excessive trying, the Rock Band 2 Drums will NOT, I repeat, NOT sync or connect with Guitar Hero World Tour... Yes, yes, rip off to me and a few others who do not have GH Drums but only the RB Drums. I am just saying to those who keep saying it will. This is for GH For Wii and RB For Wii.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Important to GH WT Players with GH and RB Equipment!!!! Empty Re: Important to GH WT Players with GH and RB Equipment!!!!

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed May 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Yeah... :/ I think they do work for 360 and ps3, which makes it worse... but dont quote me on that im not sure
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Important to GH WT Players with GH and RB Equipment!!!! Empty Re: Important to GH WT Players with GH and RB Equipment!!!!

Post by Funky Road Wed May 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Maybe the drums MIGHT wrk with GH SH. or GH 5. depending on what they have planned.....Especially GH 5 (coming out in December this year) cuz we still donot know if its gonna be a full band game yet.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed May 20, 2009 6:00 pm

I would assume that GH5 will be full band. Why not, right?

I would also assume that they won't work for GH: SH, but you can always hope that they do... :/

That kinda sucks.. .but good thing i have the GHWT drums (even though they are pieces of GARBAGE)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed May 20, 2009 9:33 pm

XD BOMB....... I will try my rb drums on GH SH to test it.... cuz i rlly dont want 2 drum sets taking up space in the living room or my room
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed May 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Trust me, you DONT want the GHWT drums. (XD)

Like, really, DONT GET THEM
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 pm

1) i like my GH drums just fine, and i have RB drums 2...i see no difference in quality

2) RB and GH equiptment ARE interchangeable on 360 (GRR thats not fair)

3) to add 2 the 1st post.....wii RB drums do not work on wii GH, but wii GH drums DO work on the wii RB2 disc(NOT RB1 tho, only 2)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed May 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Well drew, my GH drums broke a couple weeks after i got them. So I asked for a GH MIDI to try to fix it... didn't do anything... Then I sent them in, they got fixed, I got them back... THEY BROKE AGAIN and I sent them back in... they got fixed, and now I have them... but the yellow and orange still only work about 75% of the time. Evil or Very Mad
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm

XD well good luck with that... how did it get broken btw.....
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down