[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello this is not a tourney yet this is just soemthing I wanna do

4 posters

Go down

Hello this is not a tourney yet this is just soemthing I wanna do Empty Hello this is not a tourney yet this is just soemthing I wanna do

Post by Funky Road Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Hi ppl. I was wondering if anyone would like to race with me sometime next weekend. This is not a tourney. I won't be hosting a tourney for another month. All it is, is asking if anyone would like to race me next weekend say around 5:00 PM Saturday April 25th. If there is no other tourney going on. Anyway if you would like to race me just post here sayin ya do. I repeat and I quote, "This is NOT a tourney." :D
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Hello this is not a tourney yet this is just soemthing I wanna do Empty Re: Hello this is not a tourney yet this is just soemthing I wanna do

Post by giDrew Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

i definetly will if im around rocky =]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hello this is not a tourney yet this is just soemthing I wanna do Empty Re: Hello this is not a tourney yet this is just soemthing I wanna do

Post by Grimblade Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:33 pm

THAT IS MY BIRTHDAY! :D:D:D:D:D

So, as a result, I probably won't be able to attend, lol. I'M GOING TO MAGGIANO'S!
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:36 pm

That is ok with me grim. maybe next time or next month when i hold the sequel to MKW Tourney coming to a Town Near You!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:01 pm

I cant attend either I am going to Weyburn to visit my grandpa!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Never mind I am going to be planning the sequel to my MKW Tourney......... so.... forget all this....... just email me at sonicspeed8760@hotmail.com or PM me if u wanna race anytime.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 pm

alright sounds good....talk 2 me w the details and make a thread when ur ready =D

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh it probably wont be til like in the middle of next month probably.. giving me and the others time to u know be actualy rdy next time for a full 12 race XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down