[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fortress 2

+2
мιѕт
Faustus
6 posters

Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty Team Fortress 2

Post by Faustus Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:49 pm

I don't know if anybody has played this game, but it's a really fun multiplayer game that hugely uses teamwork and interesting classes to achieve a goal, such as capture the flag, "Delivery" (One-way CTF kinda), Capture points, and death matches.
There are 9 amazing classes:

Scout - fast, double jump ability, advanced shotgun/pistol, low health, metal bat for melee.

Pyro - Short-ranged weapons (Flamethrower w/ burn damage/shotgun), resistant to burn damage, Fire axe for melee.

Soldier - Rocket launcher/shotgun, slow movement, more health, rocket jumps by boosting yourself with explosion, Shovel for melee.

Demoman - Grenade launcher/Sticky grenade launcher (Detonation bombs), stickies allow huge jumps by boosting yourself with explosion, beer bottle for melee.

Engineer - Build stuff! Sentry guns/Teleporters/Dispensers (health and ammo), all upgradeable to 3 levels. Shotgun and pistol for personal combat, wrench for fixing your stuff and melee.

Heavy Weapons Guy - Slowest of them all, Most health of them all, Minigun (Lotsa bullets very quick, but must spin before shooting. Shotgun, and FISTS OF DEATH for melee.

Medic - Medigun (Heals people and charges up Ubercharge (temporary invincibility to you and whoever you're healing))/Syringe gun (Fast low damage gun, curved trajectory), Ubercharges allow temporary invincibility to overcome the impossible. You can also overheal team mates to a certain point. Bone saw for melee.

Sniper - Sniper rifle/Sub-machine gun. Both do just what they sound like. SMG isn't very powerful. Sniper rifle charges the longer you are zoomed in. Headshots=massive damage, but not always an instant kill. Kukri (machete) for melee.

Spy - Complex. Most melee weapons are near exactly the same. The spy's melee is not. Knife/revolver and a sapper which destroys engineer buildings over time (can be knocked off by a wrench).
The spy has a secondary ability to fully cloak himself to the opposing team and disguise as an enemy. Use these correctly and you can get behind enemy lines. If you bump into somebody (can't pass through enemies) your outline flashes. Use your knife against somebody on their back, and they die. No matter what. Unless they're ubercharged. Spies have low health, and die very quickly when exposed, because if you're playing like you should be you are likely to be SURROUNDED by enemies. knife does lower damage when used normally compared to other melee weapons. You cannot attack at all while cloaked, and attacking with your revolver or knife destroys your disguise. You can sap engineer buildings and stay disguised though. When you're set on fire, you glow your teams color (Red/blue) and give yourself away.
Fun and difficult.

This game is GREAT, and I recommend you buy it. Yes you have to buy it. It's out for Xbox and PC. Make sure your PC is strong enough. Mine isn't, and lags like hell. It's still fun though.
Faustus
Faustus

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2

Post by мιѕт Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 pm

My school friends plays this.. they are too obsessed with it -_-
мιѕт
мιѕт

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Empty i like this game

Post by Mattina5 Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 pm

:lol!: this fgame is my 2nd fave comp game!!!
Mattina5
Mattina5

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

um gravdigg. lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:38 pm

HOLY SHITLOAD OF F%@#
finally someone else knows of this epic game in this forum besides me
yay :D
yeah this game is beast
i wish i owned it for my own ;_;
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 pm

okay guys dont grave dig matt u will earn warnings if u do
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattina5 Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm

😢 😢 😢 APPARENTLY I DONT HAVE A DELL SO I CANT PLAY MY SECOND FAVORITE GAME....... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
Mattina5
Mattina5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down