[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holding Back a Tear of Nostalgia

+2
BA
mariomaker26
6 posters

Go down

Holding Back a Tear of Nostalgia Empty Holding Back a Tear of Nostalgia

Post by mariomaker26 Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 am

Hello guys! It's been so long. I remember how I first joined. I didn't have many friends who played Animal Crossing, so I posted a friend code video on my YouTube, which has since been hacked and I'm unable to recover it. One of the people I befriended this way invited me to this clan. At first I didn't want to because the idea of a clan held some sort of stigma in my mind, but I decided to say screw it and go for it. I remember having many laughs in the old chat, playing Brawl, Mario Kart, and Animal Crossing with everyone. I was 16. That was 8 years ago. Back when Grim's icon was Klonoa. It's insane to think how much time has passed when it feels like it was only last month I was upset how I lost to a Marth. I remember leaving shortly after getting into Halo. I eventually got an Xbox 360 and filtered out. i don't play much Xbox anymore. Got into PC gaming. Playing a little bit of Xbox every so often for Halo, but I mostly play PC. Until a new Nintendo bomb drops of course. Still prefer to play Smash, Pokemon, Zelda, ect. over most. The Switch is incredible and is everything the Wii U should've been.

Ah, but I'm rambling. I'm so glad to see this clan is still running strong.
mariomaker26
mariomaker26

https://facebook.com/mariomaker26

Back to top Go down

Holding Back a Tear of Nostalgia Empty Re: Holding Back a Tear of Nostalgia

Post by BA Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 pm

Hey Mariomaker! I totally get how you feel. I feel the same when I think about how much time has past, how old we all are now, and I miss the days hanging out in chat being goofs

Anyway it's good to see you again and maybe we will see each other in a PC game at some point?
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:59 pm

mariomaker26 wrote:Hello guys! It's been so long. I remember how I first joined. I didn't have many friends who played Animal Crossing, so I posted a friend code video on my YouTube, which has since been hacked and I'm unable to recover it. One of the people I befriended this way invited me to this clan. At first I didn't want to because the idea of a clan held some sort of stigma in my mind, but I decided to say screw it and go for it. I remember having many laughs in the old chat, playing Brawl, Mario Kart, and Animal Crossing with everyone. I was 16. That was 8 years ago. Back when Grim's icon was Klonoa. It's insane to think how much time has passed when it feels like it was only last month I was upset how I lost to a Marth. I remember leaving shortly after getting into Halo. I eventually got an Xbox 360 and filtered out. i don't play much Xbox anymore. Got into PC gaming. Playing a little bit of Xbox every so often for Halo, but I mostly play PC. Until a new Nintendo bomb drops of course. Still prefer to play Smash, Pokemon, Zelda, ect. over most. The Switch is incredible and is everything the Wii U should've been.

Ah, but I'm rambling. I'm so glad to see this clan is still running strong.

Hey man, what's up! It's good to hear from you again! I feel like a lot of people have shifted towards PC, but I've been rocking the Switch as well. If you're on Discord or Facebook or anything, feel free to hit me up.

I was 16. That was 8 years ago.

Holy shit you were older than me all along. Shocked I'm 23 now lmao.

Back when Grim's icon was Klonoa.

Klonoa Wink
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 pm

One of the best places I've been on the internet. Easily miss the old days, even if I wasn't here so often. I still met some great people from here, and am still in touch with a few. Quite the nostalgia.
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Still alive on this end, somehow! Teaching video game development at a college now - didn't see that one coming.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat May 05, 2018 9:21 pm

Holding back the nostalgia tears too, friend. It's crazy how old all the posts on here are now. We built a pretty special place. Glad to see you guys still popping in and hearing good things! :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down