I HATH RETURNED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I HATH RETURNED

Post by Williams22 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 pm

hey i'm an original WOA member, i've been inactive for awhile and yea, how yall been?
avatar
Williams22
Member
Member

Post Count : 76
Joined : 2009-01-25


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Grimblade on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey, welcome to WOA! :)

Enjoy your stay at Club PWNAGE! Cool
avatar
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 6275
Joined : 2009-01-16


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by giDrew on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:40 pm

WELCOME BACK 👽

good 2 have u bak dude and im glad i caught u on skype

every1 u should kno, if uve heard my stories about how b4 i joined our clan only had 4 members and no chat.....hes 1 of those "4 members" that were here b4 me. (as were bomb, storm and ph34r117)

he also helped me out a LOT when we got hacked on our 1st site (u may have heard about the hack in my stories 2 lol), b/c at that time,i didnt know EVEN CLOSE 2 as much as i do now about makin websites as i do now............. and there was a re-direct on our site.....he was the 1 who figured out how 2 get it off for me so i could re-make all the forums

he was a great member 2 b dedicated 2 a clan so small and was always right there 2 help me out a lil if i ever needed it


well anyway...again welcome and its good 2 have ya back

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Post Count : 1944
Joined : 2009-01-09


http://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Williams22 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:54 pm

giDr€w wrote:WELCOME BACK 👽

good 2 have u bak dude and im glad i caught u on skype

every1 u should kno, if uve heard my stories about how b4 i joined our clan only had 4 members and no chat.....hes 1 of those "4 members" that were here b4 me. (as were bomb, storm and ph34r117)

he also helped me out a LOT when we got hacked on our 1st site (u may have heard about the hack in my stories 2 lol), b/c at that time,i didnt know EVEN CLOSE 2 as much as i do now about makin websites as i do now............. and there was a re-direct on our site.....he was the 1 who figured out how 2 get it off for me so i could re-make all the forums

he was a great member 2 b dedicated 2 a clan so small and was always right there 2 help me out a lil if i ever needed it


well anyway...again welcome and its good 2 have ya back

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I FRIGGEN MISSED U MAN!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
avatar
Williams22
Member
Member

Post Count : 76
Joined : 2009-01-25


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by giDrew on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Williams22 wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I FRIGGEN MISSED U MAN!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(



...................ME TOO MAN!! *sobbing voice


*both start 2 run towards eachother in slow motion, arms outstretched*

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Post Count : 1944
Joined : 2009-01-09


http://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Williams22 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 pm

giDr€w wrote:
Williams22 wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I FRIGGEN MISSED U MAN!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(



...................ME TOO MAN!! *sobbing voice


*both start 2 run towards eachother in slow motion, arms outstretched*

*farts*

oops, excuse me, i um, need to go change my pants now tho.

*runs to change pants*
avatar
Williams22
Member
Member

Post Count : 76
Joined : 2009-01-25


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by cclloyd9785 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:29 pm

=D welcome back
avatar
cclloyd9785
Member
Member

Post Count : 3713
Joined : 2009-01-18


http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

DYXAN

WILLIAMS

WHAT UP
avatar
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 2148
Joined : 2009-01-16


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Storm on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 pm

yo man nice to see you again!!
been a long time!!!!!!!!1
avatar
Storm
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 553
Joined : 2009-01-18


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Valiant on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey welcome
avatar
Valiant
Member
Member

Post Count : 1072
Joined : 2009-01-17


http://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Williams22 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:37 pm

I *sob, sniff, sob* LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH *opens arms for big group hug*
avatar
Williams22
Member
Member

Post Count : 76
Joined : 2009-01-25


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Storm on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 pm

:cheers: Im game Laughing
avatar
Storm
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post Count : 553
Joined : 2009-01-18


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by cclloyd9785 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:05 pm

was he on the 2nd or 3rd site?
avatar
cclloyd9785
Member
Member

Post Count : 3713
Joined : 2009-01-18


http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by GoatNuttz on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 am

dont know but welcome back =D

GoatNuttz
Member
Member

Post Count : 1296
Joined : 2009-02-21


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by giDrew on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:58 am

question vvvvvvvvvvv
cclloyd9785 wrote:was he on the 2nd or 3rd site?

Answer vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
giDr€w wrote:every1 u should kno, if uve heard my stories about how b4 i joined our clan only had 4 members and no chat.....hes 1 of those "4 members" that were here b4 me. (as were bomb, storm and ph34r117)

he also helped me out a LOT when we got hacked on our 1st site (u may have heard about the hack in my stories 2 lol), b/c at that time,i didnt know EVEN CLOSE 2 as much as i do now about makin websites as i do now............. and there was a re-direct on our site.....he was the 1 who figured out how 2 get it off for me so i could re-make all the forums


lloyd i dont mean 2 lecture but come on man! could u PLEASE start reading the topic b4 u post bro??? i mean the answer is LITERALLY right above u man........all ya gotta do is scroll up! how can u post in a topic w/o readin anything but the title, which is what u do

not only that, it (honestly no offense bro, plz) makes u look a little bit umm....stupid Embarassed
and it also makes u look neglegent as an admin

a few times is ok but u do this like EVERY time u post man. we can all tell u only read the title cuz the questions u ask are like always posted right above u

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Post Count : 1944
Joined : 2009-01-09


http://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Frost on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 pm

well after all the idk what that just happened above this comment:

Welcome to woa. its pretty cool to meet an origional.
avatar
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1947
Joined : 2009-01-17


Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Snooppee on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:56 am

HOLY FKSADOFGJI HE'S BACK!!!!!!!! (L)
avatar
Snooppee
Member
Member

Post Count : 1120
Joined : 2009-02-12


http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATH RETURNED

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum