[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Exclusives

2 posters

Go down

2012 Exclusives Empty 2012 Exclusives

Post by BOBTHETNOZ Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Games that came out this year, and are coming out this year exclusively to the PS3. All ima say is, i need some more money for this..

▬ Jak and Daxter HD Collection, Twisted Metal, Dust 514 (free to play PSN game), MLB The Show 12, Ni No Kuni, Starhawk, Sly Cooper 4, Final Fantasy 13 Verses (which isnt really part of FF13), Tales of Xillia, Tales of Grace F, Journey (PSN, one of the best downloadable games out there), Sorcery (Move title), Yakuza Dead Souls.
▬ Not confirmed, but The Last Guardian and The Last Of Us might come out.
▬ Syphon Filter 4 and God of War 4 are rumored to be in development and might also come out this year. God of War 4 probably being a multiplayer game (because if you played 3 you would know why.) But there could actually be a single player story, (if you saw the VERY end of 3 you would know why.) Syphon Filter 4 more likely then God of War 4.

There are also a number of PSN Downloadable games, besides Journey. But i dont follow many downloadable games. One of them i think was Pixel Junk 4 AM or something like that.
BOBTHETNOZ
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

2012 Exclusives Empty Re: 2012 Exclusives

Post by BA Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Sony has been really great at getting exclusives set for their systems. Glad to see the lineup is looking impressive.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:37 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/iwqk93.jpg

My signature is now officially in yours... (not intended to be homosexual) but you can say it.. "penetrated" yours..... 👅
BOBTHETNOZ
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Also Ratchet and Clank HD and Little Big Planet Karting will come out this year.
BOBTHETNOZ
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down