[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Request

3 posters

Go down

RPG Request Empty RPG Request

Post by Frost Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 am

the last rpg's we did were fun, very fun, and I'd like a reason to start one up again only Im not entirely sure if everyone would rly be up for creating a story once again.

I had some ideas, alot of which were unique in ways but a bit of a repetition which wasnt too too bad. A story which made me feel like playing mabinogi instead, ideas within the story that made me watch every Death Note episode made, even fan made. twists that made me think: what if i was able incorporate the fights from seph's original ssbb rpg and have them in something else but with a purpose and a true reason for being place here?

Idk there were many thoughts but my mind kept moving back to reality and took away my examples so i cant rly say anything right now but thats why i made this topic.

I'd like some help getting a new rpg started, and if anything not help at all, more of a " Someone please come up with something interesting,

Ive been getting back into rly old things i used to enjoy, part of it being Tenacious D, another being Rockband2, and another being these crazy ass rpgs.

I'll place links to the other Storylines that spread like wildfire, Out of sheer Admiration

Seph's Sandbag RPG, while i give him credit for starting the story and giving something to build off of i dont give him 100% of the credit sense the story eventually changed completely and it became more of a spin off of its original plot, none the less seph did an amazing job of setting it up and actually allowing the critical change to be made to his story.

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/t1005-super-smash-bros-brawl-revenge-of-the-sandbags

Funky's pokemon rpg, just hearing about it for the first time has to have you thinking that its the silliest thing and the dumbest of ideas ever, i mean why an rpg about pokemon in the forums when you could just play your games on your ds or something? Thats just it, this shitt here got you back into playing Your gameboy, because getting involved and after playing it made You realize that while pokemon may be lacking in the essential elements and creativity that made it so popular, its still a fun game to play and its soemthing worth being picked back up.

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/t2917-pokemon-gotta-roleplay-em-all
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

RPG Request Empty Re: RPG Request

Post by Tal Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 am

Frost wrote:twists that made me think
What a tweest.
I second this motion. I've had new ideas and shit too for random stories that I've always wanted to write down but I don't write stories... anymore... I used to have this really long one that is still on my computer somewhere but I outgrew it and I just can't delete it. Oddly enough this is the first I've ever talked about it. To anyone. Really let's me know who I can trust. :3
Anyway all compliments aside I would gladly do this (just so long as DRAGONS are an available option... haha).
I think you should make a list or something on your computer where we can store all our ideas until the RPG is made. That would be cool and helpful. I've literally had about 20 different ideas over the last couple months to add to stories but I lost about half due to lack of care since I never open that story anymore... The reason I say on your computer and not right on the site is because of spoiler reasons. Say we have an idea for the end of the RPG but no one else knows it. Don't want to give that away. Sure, a few people who thought up the idea would know it but maybe there's a plot twist in the middle that whoever thought up the idea for the end didn't know about since somebody else gave an idea for that twist. That way you only know bits and pieces of the story while getting to learn the rest as time goes on. Only thing is that you'll know the whole story basically Razz
Anyway those are my thoughts on the matter. Another thing we could do is a list of topics. I could start that if you need.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Frost. I would like to thank you and Seph for getting my considering another RPG. And you took the final blow to the nail.

Just mentioning me and other's RPG's and explaining how it gets people wanting to play games and such, makes me want to make a new RPG more and more.

I will start working on my next RPG, but I will work on the storyline in private until ready to create it.
Thanks so much for the encouragement, whether it was intended or not.

Take this topic as Funky approved mah man!
EDIT: Screw it... I might work on another RPG. I had it put up but due to feedback of uninterest..... not for a while =\
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down