[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Wii U" announced at E3 this year.

+8
Grimblade
TheGameGuy
TR0LL
SoulReaver
Funky Road
Tal
Kurono
BA
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Wii U" announced at E3 this year. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Wii U" announced at E3 this year.

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 pm

I kind of can't wait for it to be released in like 2013 or whenever its said to be released. some of us will be old grandmas and grandpas depending how old everyone is. The wii u in the picture kind of reminds me of the xbox360 & xbox look, but more rounder. anyone else think so?
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

"Wii U" announced at E3 this year. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Wii U" announced at E3 this year.

Post by BA Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Holy crap, old topic.

At this point, it's difficult to say because I'm certain they've made adjustments since the time of the announcement. We'll probably hear more about it during the upcoming E3.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBTHETNOZ Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm

I hate the tablet controller design. I also heard lots of rumors (i am the rumor king) about Microsoft including that same idea in their new Xbox. I also heard they're also making the NewBox, a Kenict 2.0. If Sony does this also, i most likely wont buy any of the new consoles. Old fashion controller that i can sit down with it in my lap is how i like to play. (and with magical invisible controllers that the government is trying to keep away from people because Obama demands the best controllers so he can pwnz n00bz onlinez0rz)
BOBTHETNOZ
BOBTHETNOZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2