[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Kart Wii Tourny Coming to a Town near you! TODAY BE THERE!!!!

+11
Q
SoulReaver
Shadowlight
Palkia1208
Frost
Grimblade
TR0LL
giDrew
Storm
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mario Kart Wii Tourny Coming to a Town near you! TODAY  BE THERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Kart Wii Tourny Coming to a Town near you! TODAY BE THERE!!!!

Post by giDrew Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:03 am

im PUMPED!

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart Wii Tourny Coming to a Town near you! TODAY  BE THERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Kart Wii Tourny Coming to a Town near you! TODAY BE THERE!!!!

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 am

giDr€w wrote:im PUMPED!
As am I. I haven't played this game in forever, so I'm just going to wing it, lol.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:47 pm

I will reveal an opening before we all exchange Friend Codes, kinda like how they do before a NASCAR Race starts just for the heck of it, So get your race faces on and PUT THE METAL TO THE PETAL AND BURN THAT RUBBER!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by soniczero Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I better start training...
soniczero
soniczero

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:30 pm

EVERYONE WHO IS IN THE TOURNY COME TO MY CHAT!!!!!!!!!! xat.com/Fire_pokemon
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm

THANK YOU EVERYONE. I am so glad to have had this time to race you. I am very thankful for this time to get to know your Mario Kart skills on the Wii. I will treasure this moment hopefully for a long time. I will not forget drew, grim and the others for partake in my Tourney. And once again. Thank you guys, you are the best friends a guy could ask!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 am

I really wanted to race!!! This sucks! I went for a sleepover! And Forgot MK at home!!! Can we do this again soon so i can participate? Please!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:54 am

Tourney is over, i wonder who won
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:39 am

GoatNuttz wrote:I really wanted to race!!! This sucks! I went for a sleepover! And Forgot MK at home!!! Can we do this again soon so i can participate? Please!

Goat I will be more than happy to hold another one sometime soon :) don't worry I'll make sure you're in the next one i will hold in about a month
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 am

The tourney was great. ^_^

I enjoyed it, despite the fact that the game annoys me.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 pm

it was a fun tourny
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 pm

has it already happened? i'd like 2 b in it if not :D
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2