[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversate with Lyrics and Song Titles!

5 posters

Go down

Conversate with Lyrics and Song Titles! Empty Conversate with Lyrics and Song Titles!

Post by Funky Road Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 pm

title says all, NOW GET TO WORK! jk

Here are the rules, you may say 1-2 lines of lyrics and/or 2-3 song titles per post but if you mix each it is 1 lyric line and 1 song title per post to keep things short, sweet and to the point. Maybe make a story out of it if you want! Or to keep things organized as well, you can say one or two words of part of a lyric line if the whole line itself does not make sense to put to you for the situation or reply! Specifying the Band/Artist of the song or title is not necessary, but optional if you wish, could be helpful to get whatever band you're into an interest to someone else, but is totally optional and up to you!

But we keep things to the point of the rules for the sake of organization. So please hold off all epic posts for this topic XD

Ready? I'll start!

C'mon! Let's go do the Mario!

Last edited by Fender-Gibson on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Conversate with Lyrics and Song Titles! Empty Re: Conversate with Lyrics and Song Titles!

Post by DarkPeanut Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:11 am

Through the American Blackhole
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Conversate with Lyrics and Song Titles! Empty Re: Conversate with Lyrics and Song Titles!

Post by Grimblade Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 am

We've known each other for so long...you know the rules, and so do I. (Rick Astley)

Now; Let's get this party started. (Korn)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood2Bleed Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm

"This city looks so pretty, do you want to burn it with me?"
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Okay guys, this is "CONVERSATE" with lyrics and song titles. It's not "Hey, let's post this random stuff."
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 am

Stop! Hammer time... (MC Hammer)

I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you! (The Beatles) *Hits with a hammer* Razz
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 am

With a Little Help From my Friends (Beatles)

I'm wanted (WAAAANTEEEEED)... dead or alive! (Bon Jovi
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:39 pm

i wasnt sure what to do so i idk if mine was right :l
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

DarkPeanut wrote:i wasnt sure what to do so i idk if mine was right :l
Does this help?

Here are the rules, you may say 1-2 lines of lyrics and/or 2-3 song titles per post but if you mix each it is 1 lyric line and 1 song title per post to keep things short, sweet and to the point. Maybe make a story out of it if you want! Or to keep things organized as well, you can say one or two words of part of a lyric line if the whole line itself does not make sense to put to you for the situation or reply!
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Also to add to that Grim, you do not need to specify the Band/Artist, but that can be optional to you if you would like.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Fender-Gibson wrote:Also to add to that Grim, you do not need to specify the Band/Artist, but that can be optional to you if you would like.
Well, I just figured it'd help, since not everyone can recognize any lyrics off the bat. It clarifies.

F*** the System. (SoaD)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm

BUMP!!!

I'MA SCATMAN!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down