[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once I get one...

+3
Adoamros
Grimblade
Funky Road
7 posters

Go down

Once I get one... Empty Once I get one...

Post by Funky Road Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Until then, I'm gonna list some or all that I can think of that I will want or get for PS3:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
2. Assasin's Creed/ Assasin's Creed Brother Hood
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Call Of Duty World at War/ Modern Warfare/ Modern Warfar 2/ Black Ops
5. Little Big Planet
6. Rock Band 1 (Won't get it for wii for some unknown reason)
7. Resident Evil (idk which ones I'll decide when I review them XD)
8. Need For Speed (Probably Carbon because I had it for wii and I really liked it, wanna try it for ps3)
9. Final Fantasy (suggestions if any?)
10. Guitar Hero: Van Halen (MAYBE idk)

Games I've seen that look interesting after googling Top [insert number here] PS3 Games:
1. Race Driver: GRID

I will update later in the respective lists!

Last edited by Fender-Gibson on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Once I get one... Empty Re: Once I get one...

Post by Grimblade Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 am

I approve.

You may as well get Little Big Planet 2, btw. And as for Final Fantasy, go with XIII.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Grimblade wrote:I approve.

You may as well get Little Big Planet 2, btw. And as for Final Fantasy, go with XIII.

im not a big fan of little big planet 2 it was a waste of my time to buy in my opinion
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Adoamros wrote:
Grimblade wrote:I approve.

im not a big fan of little big planet 2 it was a waste of my time to buy in my opinion
Yes: In your opinion.

I myself enjoy it, so I was simply making a reccomendation. There's no need for negative input on the matter.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 am

Thank you grim, I'd rather keep the reccomendations to a "no-negative" policy <.<

P.S. I will update later today on some racing games I think would look cool to play. I've always loved free-roam and racing games!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 pm

isnt l4d2 for xbox only?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:51 pm

BA suggested it on my other topic so I'm assuming.... just googled it, No it's not for PS3 so I'm gonna take it off lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Itachi wrote:isnt l4d2 for xbox only?
It is, I don't know why I put it on his list. haha sorry about that.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:06 pm

S'all good bro, we all make mistakes =)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 pm

well you probably did because it is a good game, well its ok no harm done
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 pm

OH! Look into Borderlands as well. It's a shooter, and it's free-roaming, and it's incredibly fun.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 pm

i played grand theft auto on my cousin's PS3 before, it was fun

i recommend that series, if your interested in that kind of stuff
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Nope, not at all, thanks for trying though lol... you can see my other topic in the PS3 Forums and look at the posts to determine what to suggest ;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 pm

marvel vs capcom 3 just came out, might want that,
and
a new mortal kombat game is coming out might want to look into that
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 am

Fender-Gibson wrote:d
3. Metal Gear Solid

I appreciate that You have Metal Gear Solid on Your list, its my favorite game series sense my childhood of running around on shadow moses, but Im going to have to recomend you hold up on buying an mgs game.

MGS4 is a beautiful game and i highly recomend it, Its my favorite in the series so far with an amzing story and tons of replay value ( ive replayed the game over 15 times), But You wouldnt last a second online and i'd recomend you stay away from it unless your ready to face TONS of shit to get up to the top. Metal Gear Online doesnt take kindly to New Players.

Now im not trying to say im better then you at it or anything mean, its just when your online on metal gear, its either: Get Your Shit Together or Get The F%@# Offline Faggot.

I cant help it, its how the online is right now.

As for Buying a metal gear game, I'm going to buy metal gear solid rising, im excited for it and i'd recommend you to buy that too, however it isnt an actual Metal Gear Solid Game, Solid Snake takes no Part in that game , its a prequel to MGS4 all being Based around Raiden, so even if you did buy it itd be a completely different experience then an actual mgs game would be.

Im not saying dont buy it or you wont like it, im just trying to point out the fact that: Alot of People Dont Like Raiden, i for one dont know why I absolutely love him but im more afraid of first time metal gear players getting the wrong idea about the franchise and us true mgs fans lose potential friends and players.

If and when You get mgs4 or mgs rising, contact me immediatly man, Im not letting people down. Ive introduced too many people into the Metal Gear series and Im not going to fail in Showing them how amazing of a game it really is.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:00 am

Frost wrote:I appreciate that You have Metal Gear Solid on Your list, its my favorite game series sense my childhood of running around on shadow moses, but Im going to have to recomend you hold up on buying an mgs game.

MGS4 is a beautiful game and i highly recomend it, Its my favorite in the series so far with an amzing story and tons of replay value ( ive replayed the game over 15 times), But You wouldnt last a second online and i'd recomend you stay away from it unless your ready to face TONS of shit to get up to the top. Metal Gear Online doesnt take kindly to New Players.
Even though a lot of its gameplay is found in its online, I'd still recommend the game for story alone, but if he hasn't played the previous three games then I would suggest he go play those first. Otherwise, he'll be missing out on most the plot and could possibly be confused by it.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm

BA wrote:
Frost wrote:I appreciate that You have Metal Gear Solid on Your list, its my favorite game series sense my childhood of running around on shadow moses, but Im going to have to recomend you hold up on buying an mgs game.

Even though a lot of its gameplay is found in its online, I'd still recommend the game for story alone, but if he hasn't played the previous three games then I would suggest he go play those first. Otherwise, he'll be missing out on most the plot and could possibly be confused by it.

BA has a point Frost you do too buddy.

Reply to Frost:
I understand where you're getting at. But the fact of the online stuff... That's why I'd play the game and practice before doing anything XD I will consider the recommendation of MGS4 but that leads me to BA's reply to you

Reply to BA:
I would prefer playing some of the previous titles to understand the whole idea. So I will do what I can to get the full picture

Thanks!

EDIT: I just read the full post by you Frost XD. Okay thank you for the information it helps me out a lot and it sure would help me out a lot too that I would come to you asap. Since you're the biggest Sony fan here at WOA I know I can talk to you about this stuff.... If anyone else have very helpful info about PS3 I'd love to talk to you as well about it =3

Thank you!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 pm

BA wrote:

Yes, I highly recommend that Funky goes back and buys the previous mgs games so that he knows where the story is by the time he plays 4 and then goes towards rising.

This should help:

Metal Gear Solid ( or part 1 ) originally it was only for the ps1 but conveniently You can Buy it for about 10$ on the psn (playstationnetwork) store and be able to play it on your playstation3, so its an awesome win win.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
and
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
can both be found for the ps2 for a low price due to age, so you shouldnt and wouldnt have alot of trouble buying them unless you dont have a ps2 (which i think you do)

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots can be found pretty cheap too sense its a good 4 years old lol

as For Metal Gear Solid Rising

that is said to come out sometime during holiday 2011 so maybe around november or december.

Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Funny because I don't have any Sony systems... did at one point and my dad threw it away for some reason... and I wanted to play it too D:<
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:27 am

Fender-Gibson wrote:Funny because I don't have any Sony systems... did at one point and my dad threw it away for some reason... and I wanted to play it too D:<

Well then You may not be able to play 2 or 3 if thats the case, dont bother buying a ps2 if your buying a ps3. the unfortunate part is that ps2 games dont read on the ps3, its weird but it does make abit of sense.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

That's okay, I could probably google about it or youtube let's play for those. but as for the 1st MGS, I will consider buying it off the PSN
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

i agree you should look into the previous titles of the MGS series, are you into FPS funk? there is killzone 3
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 am

as far as FPS go, I don't think I want one for wii, so I'm gonna get them for PS3 if at all possible interest me
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum