[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google chrome tabs close when clicked on?

3 posters

Go down

Google chrome tabs close when clicked on? Empty Google chrome tabs close when clicked on?

Post by MajinKitty230 Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Okay,so besides getting a crappy connection because of my brother unplugging his netgear box (network box) and is not coming. When I opened Google Chrome it was fine until I opened a new tab, and tried to go back to the other one, it closed when I clicked on the middle of it! I didn't even click on the X button! Can anyone help?
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Google chrome tabs close when clicked on? Empty Re: Google chrome tabs close when clicked on?

Post by Grimblade Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Well, is it still doing it? Try restarting your comp.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Google chrome tabs close when clicked on? Empty Re: Google chrome tabs close when clicked on?

Post by Tal Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 am

Don't know what to tell you
It works fine for me, and I believe Koy uses it and has no problems, but you'd need to ask him yourself
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:54 pm

nevermind guys, I just uninstalled it and I'm using Internet Explorer, so if u want to lock this topic, you can.
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down