[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what games were lame and boring on wii

+20
Wiseguy27
wiifan54321
sacrifice141
Snooppee
AOTKorby
WOA oot
Shiki
Williams22
kirbyking
SoulReaver
GoatNuttz
Adoamros
cclloyd9785
MajinKitty230
Frost
woa_masaki
giDrew
Grimblade
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
woa_dee
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

what  games were lame and boring on wii Empty what games were lame and boring on wii

Post by woa_dee Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:33 pm

the boring game i ever played on wii is sonic and the secret rings so boring
woa_dee
woa_dee

Back to top Go down

what  games were lame and boring on wii Empty Re: what games were lame and boring on wii

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:47 pm

BRAWL OF COURSE
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I just say this to make people mad. I got bored of this game but I have heard that it starts off very slow, and it gets better... I didn't feel like waiting, I played it at a friend's house.)
Game Party (lol at this game)
Need For Speed: Prostreet
Hmmm...All I can think of for now.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

what  games were lame and boring on wii Empty Re: what games were lame and boring on wii

Post by Grimblade Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:51 pm

woa_dee wrote:the boring game i ever played on wii is sonic and the secret rings so boring
LOL I KNOW! I still beat it(thank God I only rented it), and it was quite a disappointment. It SUCKED.

Sonic Unleashed was somewhat of a letdown, too. The battle system is extremely redundant, and I can't play more than a few levels without getting bored.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by woa_dee Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 pm

lol yea but da end waz kinda hard thou secret rings but i mantage to beat him
woa_dee
woa_dee

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 pm

i rlly like mini game games but OMFG "gameparty was FTL

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by woa_dee Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:07 pm

yea drew lol iagree
woa_dee
woa_dee

Back to top Go down

Post by woa_masaki Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:13 pm

rampage total destruction is lame but i actually been playing it because its such a throw back!!!!!!!!!!

kororinpa: marblemania got old after 5+ hours of play
level creator would have saved this game

rayman raving rabbids gets old fast fun to take out if u have non gamers and was a great game to get used to the controls.

my word coach is lame unless u have lots of nerd friends

big brain academy: wii degree is fun with friends friends but not fun alone.

woa_masaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 am

ULoseIWinHaHa wrote:
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I just say this to make people mad. I got bored of this game but I have heard that it starts off very slow, and it gets better... I didn't feel like waiting, I played it at a friend's house.)

1. NEVER DISS ZELDA. ZELDA PWNS HARDER THEN ANY GAME YOU WILL EVER PLAY!!!!! YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE IT TIME! talk about lameness.

anyways bak to topic.

sry folks. Mario Kart Wii. idk I hate it because it seemed like a rip off of the origional but with size differenced vehicals. and then just me sucking at it only made my hate for it rise.I cant sell it tho. well I can but never get the chance.

GH:WT : This Is the worst Game other then Sonic for the Wii Console.
Poor Graphics , a Music Studio that had LIMITS and No Privlidges.
a Touch pad Fret board that is and was a Complete waste of time,
Purple Notes which greatly throw off the Guitar Hero Experiance ,
Playing this game even for the first time playing GH DECREASES YOUR SKILLS AT GH PERIOD, Poor Song List, Mii Freestyle? What the Fuc* is that!? you cant do anything with it, One of the Gayest Story Modes in the hystory of Time, Horrible DLC except probly for Endless Sporadic, Personaly too big of a Guitar, 6 Fret for Bass.......Whos the Dumbass Who came uip with that!?, You shouldnt be able to Tap somthing right off the bat, really really HORRIBLE NOTES, and Last but not Least.
ITS ONLINE PLAYABILITY.
1. You can only play with 1 of ur friends.
2. Its Called. " Pro Face Off" PRO! Last time I checked its for the same lvl.
not Easy/Expert. What happened to GH3? WTF MAN!?
3.Band /Band which is unpplayable unless you hav the band set and 3 other firneds over.
4.you cant find any1 good online. they all suck. no matter the lvl.
and 5. THIS GAME BLOWS. THATS IT.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Hmm .. so far no games seem boring but when I beat Mysims and MySims Kingdom it got boring. lol
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 pm

about 1% of the way through metriod Prime 3 Corruption it got boring from being too repetative. also i was 1% and that took a couple of weeks to get though. its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:58 pm

When i played Sea Monsters i could not make it through 2-3 min of it it honestly hurt my eyes...... But it could not match sonic and the black knight i would give that game 2/10 at the most GOD!
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 pm

But it could not match sonic and the black knight i would give that game 2/10 at the most GOD!
Lol, that game WILL be the worst. I don't know if it's as bad as the Secret Rings, though...honestly, it looks worse, and I didn't even think that was possible.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 pm

The worse game i ever played for Wii was Pimp My Ride lmao! XD

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:38 pm

a game i dont like is probably mario super sluggers.... i have the game and when i first played it, i just stopped playing it. but i like mario superstar baseball for the gamecube, that game pwns!
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by kirbyking Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:46 pm

i frikin hated sonic riders zero grav and all the wii sonic games.... and secret rings is probly worse than the black knight at least that one looks coolish.... secret rings was GAY sonic... sonic... must kill.... too many shity games lately........
kirbyking
kirbyking

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_College/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 pm

well i dont know wats wrong with secret rings even tho i never played it..
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by kirbyking Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:55 pm

its frikin boring and repetitive... all u do is run...run...run.....run...run into a wall...run som more....
kirbyking
kirbyking

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:56 pm

xXsoulsofblackXx wrote:well i dont know wats wrong with secret rings even tho i never played it..

Same is it Lord of the rings?

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 pm

GoatNuttz wrote:
xXsoulsofblackXx wrote:well i dont know wats wrong with secret rings even tho i never played it..

Same is it Lord of the rings?
no sonic and the secret rings i mean
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by kirbyking Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

what....? not lord of the rings..... sonic and the secret rings its so damn boring and dumb i hacked my wii and beat the game 100% cuz i dont hav the patience to do it otherwise
kirbyking
kirbyking

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Thanks for the clarification about the secret rings..and whats so bad about this game, i never played it but im just asking?

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 pm

i sadly have to say that i am dissipointed with Tales of symphonia dawn of a new world for wii i mean Graphics and fighting was ok but the story line was da shits
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Williams22 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Grimblade wrote:
woa_dee wrote:the boring game i ever played on wii is sonic and the secret rings so boring
LOL I KNOW! I still beat it(thank God I only rented it), and it was quite a disappointment. It SUCKED.

Sonic Unleashed was somewhat of a letdown, too. The battle system is extremely redundant, and I can't play more than a few levels without getting bored.

i bought it, played it for ten days, took it back to walmart, said it was broken and got mah money back
Williams22
Williams22

Back to top Go down

Post by kirbyking Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:40 pm

what so bad about it? storyline is really bad... the combat system... ther really isnt one.... u just run... all the time... even in friking boss battles u just friking run do u kno how damn boring that is? not to mention u run on a track thers no old fashioned exploring or anything u just keep running... forever... until u comit suicide and drown urself... *plays the drowning theme from sonic adventure*
kirbyking
kirbyking

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 am

kirbyking wrote:what so bad about it? storyline is really bad... the combat system... ther really isnt one.... u just run... all the time... even in friking boss battles u just friking run do u kno how damn boring that is? not to mention u run on a track thers no old fashioned exploring or anything u just keep running... forever... until u comit suicide and drown urself... *plays the drowning theme from sonic adventure*
I know what you mean, and all while having to worry about leveling up in order to actually do anything well. People want a Sonic that runs fast, attacks well, and jumps well, not a slow, 1/2-foot-jumping, weak Sonic. And then there's that DAM SONG THAT ALWAYS PLAYS.

That song will stick in my head for life and make me want to kill myself every time I think about it. pale
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next