[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wish of Merriness to All from One

+2
BA
Panther
6 posters

Go down

A Wish of Merriness to All from One Empty A Wish of Merriness to All from One

Post by Panther Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 am

Yes, I'd like to wish this ENTIRE SITE a Merry Christmas by making an epic video, but there doesn't seem to be time to do that in 4 days, so I'll just wish it verbally. Klonoa Laugh So, for all who I have known for this year and especially to those I've known since I joined in '09 (Drew included, wherever he is) I wish Merry Christmas and hope that many of you shall be here to see 2012 so that we can laugh or heads off about the "world ending" (something I look forward to lol). Not doing favoritism or anyrhing, but I especially thank Drew, Funky, Frost, Talent, Kelly, and even Grim (though we've had arguments) for being some the best people I've known on this site since I joined. They've been able to keep me here so far, and I think that as an accomplishment. Keep it up, guys! Klonoa Wink Again, a Merry Christmas to All from your own Panther! Awesome Face
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

A Wish of Merriness to All from One Empty Re: A Wish of Merriness to All from One

Post by BA Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Thank you Panther, happy holidays to you as well. :)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

A Wish of Merriness to All from One Empty Re: A Wish of Merriness to All from One

Post by DanteEricson Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm jewish. I don't celebrate christmas you ass.
DanteEricson
DanteEricson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Then don't comment on the topic. He can wish a Merry Christmas to us who do celebrate it. One person isn't going to stop a long-going tradition. We don't celebrate Hannukah, yet we acknowledge it. Excuse the spelling if it's wrong.
Anyway, thanks Panth, although I'm not sure what I did Razz
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 pm

DanteEricson wrote:I'm jewish. I don't celebrate christmas you ass.

I don't believe this was necessary. You may not celebrate it, but a majority of members here do. You didn't have to respond like that.
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm

yeah, no need 2 be rude. anyway, I wish Drew were here for Christmas. though he might show up, so idk
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by DanteEricson Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

Well poop. I surry. I'll keep my African ways to myself.
DanteEricson
DanteEricson

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 am

Panther wrote:yeah, no need 2 be rude. anyway, I wish Drew were here for Christmas. though he might show up, so idk
Don't worry, I'll let him know that everyone from WOA wishes him a Merry Christmas. Klonoa Wink
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum