[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A unfortunate event D: with good news :)

4 posters

Go down

A unfortunate event D: with good news :) Empty A unfortunate event D: with good news :)

Post by Panther Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 am

during the process of making room on the computer's hard disk, all the info for the video I was working on was lost. the whole 3/4 is gone. BUT! I still have the recorded clips, so I shall begin again, along with the newer clips that were not in yet. just letting every1 know y my video didn't get out in the time period I had planned. at this point in time I can't say when the video will be ready, but I may end up waiting for 2 new games to release before releasing the video. meanwhile, we will have Troll's WOA Movie to enjoy
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

A unfortunate event D: with good news :) Empty Re: A unfortunate event D: with good news :)

Post by BA Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:20 am

That's no good, just keep working on it and good luck with the rest of it. ;)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

A unfortunate event D: with good news :) Empty Re: A unfortunate event D: with good news :)

Post by TR0LL Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:24 am

Panther wrote:during the process of making room on the computer's hard disk, all the info for the video I was working on was lost. the whole 3/4 is gone. BUT! I still have the recorded clips, so I shall begin again, along with the newer clips that were not in yet. just letting every1 know y my video didn't get out in the time period I had planned. at this point in time I can't say when the video will be ready, but I may end up waiting for 2 new games to release before releasing the video. meanwhile, we will have Troll's WOA Movie to enjoy

im sure you have yours finish before mine sice it be relse october 21 but ya goood lluck on your video
ive compley finish my WOA Movies Just that they be relse afther you
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm

ok I wasn't quite sure lol my bad
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm

great news i cant wait to see both of your guys vids
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down