[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOA Video - possible release this week! :D

3 posters

Go down

WOA Video - possible release this week! :D Empty WOA Video - possible release this week! :D

Post by Panther Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 am

many have known I've been working on this for some good few weeks now. but I'm now proud to say that I believe the video might be done THIS WEEK, which is ahead of my personal deadline, which was next Wednesday. I have had the help of some of our members in this video, and I thank the members Kelly, Funky, Dan the Enigma, Talent, and MM26 for making the recording part of this totally fun. the other thanks shall be listed in the video credits (yes, there's a credits. u'll see y when u watch the video) anyway, just thought I'd give those who wish to see the video a heads up. BUT! if something more important were to occur, the release will be postponed, and I'll give a notice on here of that if it comes to that. that's all i have to say for now. again, thanks to the members who helped in the video with me.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

WOA Video - possible release this week! :D Empty Re: WOA Video - possible release this week! :D

Post by Funky Road Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks for havin' me panther! And I can't wait to see the vid! WOA FTW MAN!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

WOA Video - possible release this week! :D Empty Re: WOA Video - possible release this week! :D

Post by Kurono Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 pm

im hyped to see the vid!!
cant wait bounce
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down