[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Chatbox

5 posters

Go down

Our Chatbox Empty Our Chatbox

Post by BA Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 am

Alright, some of you may have heard about the recent troubles with another group of people called "Pokemonden." Some of you guys actually know some of these people. Well what everyone here needs to understand is they are NOT that big of a deal and we as a clan need to stop attacking them every time the show up to our clan.

We've over exaggerated the problem and we're making it a bigger deal than what it needs to be, and that is not helping us with this problem, in fact it's only making it worse. These people are bored and have nothing better to do, and our apparent dislike of them is only making them want to come here more often.

There is a saying "Don't feed the Trolls" and there is a reason people say that, because Trolls are a problem that will not go away and the only thing that will make it worse is to fire back with your own brand of insults. These people love to see you get upset, and they love to see you even get the slightest worked up about the problems they cause. You can never reason with a troll, about 99% of the things they say is an absolute lie or doesn't fit well logically. That's the point, they just want to make you upset.

So first off, ignore these guys, they don't deserve our effort we give when we get mad at them.

Second, let us mind our own business, Let's worry about us and not them.

And finally, don't take anything they say seriously. That is pretty much self explanatory.

There is another problem, don't attack every guest you see. Treat everyone as if they were.. well.. a guest lol. Our home is their home and everyone should be welcome, even if they want to do nothing but be as annoying as possible, even if they want to "spy" on us, even if they want to raid our chat, because online, all that stuff isn't really important and what "they" could do to us would never really hurt us in any way. They can't touch our friendship we have with each other.

Once we all understand that nothing they can do will have any permanent effects on us, the better off we'll be.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Our Chatbox Empty Re: Our Chatbox

Post by Chu Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:03 am

thanks ba for making the topic...i was about to lol

he is right

all carlos did so far was get a few bots that did nothing -_-
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:09 pm

I've had a problem with people banning members from den for doing nothing. And BA your right, we shouldn't overreact for being raided by them.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 pm

BA is right, dont add fuel to the proverbial fire

seems that these guys just want attention, so just put them on ignore, problem solved
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:04 am

iagreed also alot radom people comes on and spam aruge cuss etc i just ignord them ive done it when people Spam me in PC such as yahoo messger or Xat
Anyways i agreed with BA even There been alot fighing on Chat sice than
Like my Conson said dont feed Troll Ignrod the Troll Than be find {and i dont mean me][ i met Trollers lol
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:09 am

Alright listen up guys.

its over.

end of discussion.

they wont bother us anymore, me and ba sorted things out with carlos tonight.

so dont ever go to their chat for awhile.

thanks
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down