[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New allies?

+14
Kurono
Adoamros
TR0LL
Camus
BA
darthjawafett
Yoshi
cclloyd9785
Pinkie Pie
SoulReaver
Chu
Youkoi
Funky Road
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we ally with WiiScope?

New allies? Empty79%New allies? Empty 79% 
[ 11 ]
New allies? Empty21%New allies? Empty 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

New allies? Empty New allies?

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 pm

WiiScope has requested to become our allies... I've decided that it should be up to the clan to decide if we should ally with them.

It appears WiiScope was founded not too long ago... 7 registered members. They are new and the leader and current members seem active to me. So I think it would be a plus to ally with them... more potential people at events, right?

I think they want to ally with us to live off of our memberbase while they are still small... maybe they don't necessarily want to steal members but ... just to make it less boring around? IDK

The leader seems like he doesn't have any ideas, I think he just wants more potential people... lol.... but yeah get your votes in, post your ideas.

Here is their site: http://wiiscope.forumotion.net/

If you vote, please post what you voted and briefly why... :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

New allies? Empty Re: New allies?

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:57 pm

It's cool with me. I say let em be our allies. I like meeting new friends :D
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm not too sure.
Maybe yes, because it'd be nice to help some small clans, and nothing's really wrong with a new ally. That's one less clan that wants to shoot us and our future children down.
But then again, we barely know them and don't know what they're like. I think it's best if you get these guys on our chat so we can get to know them.
But that's just my thoughts
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm

already amde a topic? i met and found enigma (clan leader) and he said he wanted to actually merge, but i told him we couldnt bcoz of leader absent. so i said we could allie maybe and to me it looks alright with most of you.

( the ca chat is helping already o_o)
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Fine with me, i dont see anything wrong with that
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:25 pm

so far i like these dudes lol, i have no problem with it at all lol
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:49 pm

they r cool.

cept that enigma kid (D)
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm

I voted no. To me it seems as they just want their link on our site. It would be different if they were bigger. Merging is a double negative. A clan with at least 100 active members compared to 7. Also most all merges break off. Just my opinion and personal experience.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 pm

I voted to let them be our allies... it sounds like a good idea.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Yoshi wrote:I voted no. To me it seems as they just want their link on our site. It would be different if they were bigger. Merging is a double negative. A clan with at least 100 active members compared to 7. Also most all merges break off. Just my opinion and personal experience.

thats what i thought of yoshi when enigma asked me to merge with them ._.

but having allies might help us with members too. who knows wiiscope could be a hugehit one day
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Yoshi wrote:I voted no. To me it seems as they just want their link on our site. It would be different if they were bigger. Merging is a double negative. A clan with at least 100 active members compared to 7. Also most all merges break off. Just my opinion and personal experience.

thats what i thought of yoshi when enigma asked me to merge with them ._.

but having allies might help us with members too. who knows wiiscope could be a hugehit one day

I agree with pika. yeah. They just might. they could use the extra pick-me-up and help u know? And besides. this could be a chance to improve activity and make new friends =D
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

First of all, it's not about how it will benefit us, it's how we get to meet new friends. Sure, we need to raise our activity but that's not the point and I can understand that you guys don't want the clan the fail. The only great benefit is to have a great time with other people. We can't always depend on clans to help raise our activity because that's why we recruit. You don't see PS doing anything for us so that's a reason why you can't depend on them all the time.

It's nothing personal, it's just what I believe.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 pm

SoulReaver wrote:First of all, it's not about how it will benefit us, it's how we get to meet new friends. Sure, we need to raise our activity but that's not the point and I can understand that you guys don't want the clan the fail. The only great benefit is to have a great time with other people. We can't always depend on clans to help raise our activity because that's why we recruit. You don't see PS doing anything for us so that's a reason why you can't depend on them all the time.

what do you eman "we cant always depend on clans" we never did- well as long as i have been here. and weve been saying that meeting new friends, like funky said, would be cool. PS sort of died
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Pikawars wrote:
SoulReaver wrote:First of all, it's not about how it will benefit us, it's how we get to meet new friends. Sure, we need to raise our activity but that's not the point and I can understand that you guys don't want the clan the fail. The only great benefit is to have a great time with other people. We can't always depend on clans to help raise our activity because that's why we recruit. You don't see PS doing anything for us so that's a reason why you can't depend on them all the time.

what do you eman "we cant always depend on clans" we never did- well as long as i have been here. and weve been saying that meeting new friends, like funky said, would be cool. PS sort of died
I was just proving a point and what yoshi said made me come to that speech lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 pm

I didn't say anything about us having benefits. I said it seems they just want the benefits.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm not exactly about talking about benefits for us. I'm saying it could benefit both clans at once But the main point is making new friends as I've said before and pika endorsed.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 pm

This was my initial thought.

If they want to merge enigma cannot possibly expect to made an admin. They would all become members here and we would basically engulf their entire clan... that's the only way that would happen.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 pm

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:If they want to merge enigma cannot possibly expect to made an admin. They would all become members here and we would basically engulf their entire clan... that's the only way that would happen.
Basically true. No to the merge unless it's under these conditions, but yes to the alliance.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 am

I say yes. Why? Idk, just want something interesting to happen. Maybe not interesting but different
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm

BA wrote:
B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:If they want to merge enigma cannot possibly expect to made an admin. They would all become members here and we would basically engulf their entire clan... that's the only way that would happen.
Basically true. No to the merge unless it's under these conditions, but yes to the alliance.

i dont think we should merge anyway since drew isnt here.

an alliance we could do though
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Pikawars wrote:
BA wrote:

i dont think we should merge anyway since drew isnt here.

an alliance we could do though
Just because Drew isn't here doesn't mean we can't make our decisions. :)

But I guess everyone approves of the alliance except for one no vote... according to the poll so far.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

When is the poll gonna end? Lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Wii Scope has a horrible leader. He's a 13 year old who has no experience. (no offense to anyone here that is 13 or younger.) I can honestly say that WS will fail in at least 3 months unless enigma makes a change. This is making me really pissed too. I feel like punching someone in the face right now.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Yoshi wrote:Wii Scope has a horrible leader. He's a 13 year old who has no experience. (no offense to anyone here that is 13 or younger.) I can honestly say that WS will fail in at least 3 months unless enigma makes a change. This is making me really pissed too. I feel like punching someone in the face right now.
Non takein im 13 aswel and clans i made fail so thats why i just stop making clans =)

Im sorry if this post doesnt count for this topic but i wanted agreed that i cant make clan aswell
well let me refase that the only susscaufl clans i ever did were KOZ And Mii Army but they died late 08 =P
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Yoshi wrote:Wii Scope has a horrible leader. He's a 13 year old who has no experience. (no offense to anyone here that is 13 or younger.) I can honestly say that WS will fail in at least 3 months unless enigma makes a change. This is making me really pissed too. I feel like punching someone in the face right now.
Hold up there, it's not like we're giving him any position of power here. If his clan fails then that will be the last we hear of it, but if they do survive, then we could have a real strong alliance. These are not make or break deals, we're just expanding our sphere of influence that's all.

The worst thing we could do at this point in time is to upset them and make enemies instead.

Also I think we should have an alliance first before any talk of merging occurs around here.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next