[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a good cartoon nnetwork news

3 posters

Go down

a good cartoon nnetwork news Empty a good cartoon nnetwork news

Post by TR0LL Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:55 pm

So...

Sym-Bionic Titan gets 20 episodes, Regular Show gets more than 6 episodes, Ben 10 is still a big success and is getting a lot more episodes, Generator Rex gets another season (taking a risk on what's going to be another successful series), the CGI Firebreather (remember that) goes into pre-production, six series in various stages of work (Flapjack probably ending soon??). And finally, there are 4 or 5 projects at work. Robotomy (Horrorbots) isn't mentioned.

Compared to 2009, that's actually quite a lot of product that CN Studios have done in a long time. Hope the work load keeps up for them.
So far what ive been hearing is doing good we new shows Comeing CN so aslong there not gonna be any cn real show i think CN well be find
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

a good cartoon nnetwork news Empty Re: a good cartoon nnetwork news

Post by Chu Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm

huh? i can read your post but...it doesnt make sense to me..
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by WOA oot Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Pikawars wrote:huh? i can read your post but...it doesnt make sense to me..
Tell me about it hard to read meh friend
WOA oot
WOA oot

https://www.youtube.com/user/eevee4dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Troll i dont want to be rude but i think you should re-read a post you will make to make sure it makes sense =/
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

There new shows comeing CN. and good news is That there not any CN Real show Sym bionic titans get 20 Epsiodes Genrater rex get a anorther season The regular show well have 6 epsiode and there 5 or 6 new show Comeing CN
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Trivium TR0LL wrote:There new shows comeing CN. and good news is That there not any CN Real show Sym bionic titans get 20 Epsiodes Genrater rex get a anorther season The regular show well have 6 epsiode and there 5 or 6 new show Comeing CN

ok ok so your saying:

There are new shows coming to Cartoon network. The good news is that there will be no Real shows such as" Destroy build Destroy". Sym Bionic titans will get 20 brand new episodes, Generator Rex shall get a new season, the regular show will have 6 episodes and 5 or 6 brand new shows coming to Cartoon Network.

is that right?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Trivium TR0LL wrote:There new shows comeing CN. and good news is That there not any CN Real show Sym bionic titans get 20 Epsiodes Genrater rex get a anorther season The regular show well have 6 epsiode and there 5 or 6 new show Comeing CN

ok ok so your saying:

There are new shows coming to Cartoon network. The good news is that there will be no Real shows such as" Destroy build Destroy". Sym Bionic titans will get 20 brand new episodes, Generator Rex shall get a new season, the regular show will have 6 episodes and 5 or 6 brand new shows coming to Cartoon Network.

is that right?
yes thats right =)
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down