[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 For The Wii Team's

2 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 For The Wii Team's Empty Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 For The Wii Team's

Post by Ztreme Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

ok let me explain ok Teams this is how it works ok you know like the LMG's and the SMG well a team is when u have all the sets Assult 2 Snipers ok on a team u have those of course the other people will but this is kinda kool there are 5 teams 5 people in each team this is the fun part the first one to post below is the leader u get to chose ure name of ure team and everything u can invite people u know then u post below each day whos in ure team once its all full u can start the best thing of them all battleing other teams i want this to go out to every clan in the world i did my snipeing tips so u know how to snipe those are my thoughs o yay first im gonna ask people if this is a good plan or not if yes the first one to post then is the leader if not this plan has been destroyed :) have a good day/night god bless cya again
Ztreme
Ztreme

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 For The Wii Team's Empty Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 For The Wii Team's

Post by Yoshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:22 pm

It's a good plan, we don't have many mwr players, so our best bet is to start recruiting.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 For The Wii Team's Empty Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 For The Wii Team's

Post by Ztreme Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Yeah but if we need more cod mw1 players u guys gotta give me links so i can advertise
Ztreme
Ztreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 pm

look under the feedback forums and go to the topic that talks about it.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down