[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good News!! (Ill be able play with no problam of lagging

5 posters

Go down

Good News!! (Ill be able play with no problam of lagging Empty Good News!! (Ill be able play with no problam of lagging

Post by TR0LL Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm

rember last time i play brawl with most of you and it lags alot well i filly got good internet speed up to 3mg
so i should be able play brawl with no problam with lag =) by monday

:face:
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Good News!! (Ill be able play with no problam of lagging Empty Re: Good News!! (Ill be able play with no problam of lagging

Post by Funky Road Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:12 am

Alright, I'll see you on the battlefield soon buddy!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Good News!! (Ill be able play with no problam of lagging Empty Re: Good News!! (Ill be able play with no problam of lagging

Post by Chu Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 am

cool troll, i wish i could brawl again too
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 am

King Of Freaknik TR0LL wrote:rember last time i play brawl with most of you and it lags alot well i filly got good internet speed up to 3mg

YESHHH, now i wanna fight you with no lag and box you with my SWORDDD lol, ill see u on brawl nao then troll, Congratz : D
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:45 am

D: everybody is playing their wii =/

troll did you get a new internet company connection or something
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 am

Sasori wrote:
King Of Freaknik TR0LL wrote:rember last time i play brawl with most of you and it lags alot well i filly got good internet speed up to 3mg

YESHHH, now i wanna fight you with no lag and box you with my SWORDDD lol, ill see u on brawl nao then troll, Congratz : D

Hey, let me in on some of that! I wanna 3-way Brawl with y'all (lolrhyme)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:13 pm

It's good to hear your connection is better, sadly I don't have brawl. Have fun though I know your situation my xbox 360 connection really pissed me off at times.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm

ill also be able play mario kart wii gutar hero The Conduit Animal crossing city folk and orther wifi game i have =)
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Well maybe we can play tcon or mkwii soon.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down