[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowXer's application

Go down

ShadowXer's application Empty ShadowXer's application

Post by ShadowXer Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Forum name: ShadowXer
Any nicknames you want to be called: Xer is fine. So is Crawsah. Just don't call me Shadow, there are too many Shadows out there. Just a note, Crawsah is a nickname I was given by my YouTube/Skype friends.
Video game consoles: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DSi. I have some older consoles as well, but I don't think those are important.
Wi-fi games you own/will get: Smash Bros. Brawl, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon Revolution, NHL 2K10 (all of which I own).
Why you are joining WOA: It seems like a cool clan. Its a growing community, which interests me.
Who referred you to WOA/how did you find out about WOA: Cutmanownsyou97/Kirbyownsyou97 posted a link to this on the Smashtasm Forum, and so I decided to check it out.
*Other hobbies besides gaming: I'm a violinist, I love listening to music (generally rock), I love playing around with my iPod Touch, and I spend some time on the computer every day.
*Times you game most often: Fridays after 3PM EST. Most other times, I'm pretty busy.
*Email/any means of contact we should know: YouTube account: ShadowXer
ShadowXer
ShadowXer

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Smashtasm_Forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down