[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG

+6
BA
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Pinkie Pie
Frost
Chu
JOEPRINCE
10 posters

Go down

OMFG Empty OMFG

Post by JOEPRINCE Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

Every time i log on i am banned from a different computer. EVERY TIME I have changed computers various time and someone keeps banning me. This has risen to the point where i am considering leaving WOA because clearly someone doesn't want me here. If so can u at least admit that you are banning me so i can leave in peace?

JOEPRINCE

Back to top Go down

OMFG Empty Re: OMFG

Post by Chu Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:22 am

well frost just unbanned one of your computers. and idk why the others r banned
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:28 am

the 1st time i saw u get banned was a permaban from grim for you flaming WOA itself and its members and what we do.

so seeign how you keep getting banned doesnt surprise me.

not to sound like a jerk but you just dont have the luck here :/
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 am

Frost wrote:the 1st time i saw u get banned was a permaban from grim for you flaming WOA itself and its members and what we do.

so seeign how you keep getting banned doesnt surprise me.

not to sound like a jerk but you just dont have the luck here :/

oooh i remember that. well yeah your lucky o_o
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by JOEPRINCE Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 am

that was long ago and i haven't gotten banned since so someone obviously still don't like me *wink wink* not sure who but i have a guess

JOEPRINCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 am

JOEPRINCE wrote:that was long ago and i haven't gotten banned since so someone obviously still don't like me *wink wink* not sure who but i have a guess

but you flamed your clan D: and your fellow members. but it was a long time ago i guess.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by JOEPRINCE Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:39 am

i only flamed frost and it was because he was being an a hole!!! the way he was talking on ps was absolutely unnecessary and no one from woa was there so u guys wouldn't know

JOEPRINCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 am

JOEPRINCE wrote:i only flamed frost and it was because he was being an a hole!!! the way he was talking on ps was absolutely unnecessary and no one from woa was there so u guys wouldn't know

Cool it funny boi! i was there all the time! lol, im not taking a side but im correcting you!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am

Well I've never banned you, personally. But I would think that any ban was rightfully deserved... probably. As long as you are unbanned now and you have apologized it's all good. :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Chillax dawg and don't jump to conclusions right quick. As Bomb said you should be unbanned and you also should have already apologized for whatever was done. Any more bans from here on out could only be the consequences of your actions.

JOEPRINCE wrote:that was long ago and i haven't gotten banned since so someone obviously still don't like me *wink wink* not sure who but i have a guess
Also if you're going to accuse one of our administrative staff members of power abuse/unfair bans, I suggest you be more forthcoming and tell Drew about it, instead of making these public announcements filled with empty threats and vague accusatory remarks to members.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 pm

I couldn't have. I ban mostly spammers and stuff. But I try to keep an eye on flamers when I can. but lately nope. no activty of that XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Well... I haven't seen you get banned actually... but anyway, as long as your unbanned, then this prob should be solved. ;)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Silver Noble wrote:Chillax dawg
HAHA xD FTW

but seriously now, ok Joe Apologize to Grim make a topic about it, he might see it and then he might have a change of heart
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by DOS Hero Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:25 pm

LOL BA "CHILLAX DAWG" XDXDXD

That's great!!! Also i dont see the prob...you are unbanned!!!
DOS Hero
DOS Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 pm

JOEPRINCE wrote:i only flamed frost and it was because he was being an a hole!!! the way he was talking on ps was absolutely unnecessary and no one from woa was there so u guys wouldn't know

no, you flammed woa not just me.

and by " the way he was talking on ps " i do hope you mean the argument i had with snoop over me not wanting anything more to do with you all.

i dont mean to speak like this but you were a dick back when ps 1st started , and i let you know that while i was hanging around there , which is y you decided to come over to woa and flame me after i was through with ps. that was all your own fault. you make it seem like i just went over there and started bashing on your very existance , when it was just an argument between me and snoop , yes i'll admit a very big argument but we got over that.

i still want nothing to do with ps but that doesnt mean i hate em or you. Im not around ps anymore so idc what you do as long as you dont bring it to woa which you did , which is y you got banned.

now whos still banning you? idk but maybe you should think over why you would have been banned in the 1st place.
here at woa we're fair with people , we dont just bann you on sight we give you chances to stop being rude ect. So i dont see how else you could have kept getting banned unless you took up all your other chances and got the concequence for it.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Nicely said Frost. I agree, we are fair with others. We give 3 strikes and you're out, 1st is a warning, 2nd is a mere kick to give u a fair 2nd warning, and 3 strikes you're out faster than a lightbulb, BANNED.
Idk why you've been getting banned alot lately. but Yes what frost said is true, think about the pros and cons of the situation and then decide on a solution lol.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down