[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting CONTEST

+4
Kurono
Pinkie Pie
Chu
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
8 posters

Go down

Recruiting CONTEST Empty Recruiting CONTEST

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm

OK, first off, RIGHT NOW I am offering 50 WDs for something that will only take a couple minutes of your time: I am making a post at wiichat about WOA, and I need some of you guys to add to it... the post can be found here: http://www.wiichat.com/showthread.php?p=1106323#post1106323

All I am asking you to do is register at wiichat.com and post on this thread: add anything I may have forgotten about, talk about clan events and stuff, or just simply saying "I am a member there and it really is great!!!" will do. But that one post will earn you 50 WDs!!!

--------

Secondly, FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH ONLY, GETTING NEW RECRUITS WILL EARN YOU 250 WDS!!! GET RECRUITING!!!

Anyone who can get 3+ recruits will receive an additional 250 WDs!!!!

So here's how it works:

1 recruit = 250 WD total
2 = 500 WD total
3 = 1000 WD total!!!

Thats all you need, 3 people!!!

----------

This is simply a reminder on how easy it is to earn WDs, make our clan a better place, and get yourself noticed as one of our clan's best members by doing one simple thing: recruiting.

Let me direct you to this post on how to earn WDs: https://woaclan.forumotion.net/woa-shopping-center-f38/rules-how-to-earn-woa-store-points-loook-here-t462.htm

Directly from that post, you can see that recruiting a member to register and post on our forums = 100 WDs. All they have to do is post saying that you referred them to the clan.

Please take the time to help our clan... tell everyone to join WOA!

Last edited by B0MB AKA L33ROYY on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Recruiting CONTEST Empty Re: Recruiting CONTEST

Post by Chu Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:33 pm

sure ill sign up Razz
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Hmm, Ill do it for the WD! nah just kidding, it would be great to see the chat and forum filled with topics and all, this prob will spring us to Epic Activity! so ill help out, ill go sign up right nao
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Pikawars=>+50WDs

Thank you :D

Sasori I don't see your post yet. :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 am

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:Pikawars=>+50WDs

thanks and,

me and slick made a clan On CA, called WOA wiiownagearmy, and we got like 10 ppl joining the CA version of WOA :D
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 am

hopefully people will read it and join
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:15 am

Pikawars wrote:
B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:Pikawars=>+50WDs

thanks and,

me and slick made a clan On CA, called WOA wiiownagearmy, and we got like 10 ppl joining the CA version of WOA :D
valk said hes gona join the site 2, and bomb, im WOA_ Sasori on wiichat
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Well, once they join the site, I need word from THEM as to who referred them to WOA. Just so you guys know how it works.

But yeah that's excellent! :D

Sasori=>+50WDS
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:27 pm

I don't really see the point of a "recruiting" contest..... It's like recruiting just to get a prize...

I don't think it should be made into a contest like that... But if it's what you want to do, don't let me stop you. Have fun, and don't listen to me complain about it XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Beatlemania Funky wrote:I don't really see the point of a "recruiting" contest..... It's like recruiting just to get a prize...

I don't think it should be made into a contest like that... But if it's what you want to do, don't let me stop you. Have fun, and don't listen to me complain about it XD
Except the point is, it's NOT just to get a prize.

You said the same thing about posting competitions.

Don't you worry... ;)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm

I actually liked the Posting Competition, just I gave up after my decline in posting XD its just the fact of a recruiting one that seems a little off..

But still If it's your desire to do a competition such as this and that. be my guest, I'm not holding you back buddy
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Machampion wrote:I actually liked the Posting Competition, just I gave up after my decline in posting XD its just the fact of a recruiting one that seems a little off..

But still If it's your desire to do a competition such as this and that. be my guest, I'm not holding you back buddy

so if we had a kiss your gf or bf competition you would still complain? (idk if that made sense >_<)

i like the recruiting competition idea D: i want more girls here >.<
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Machampion wrote:I actually liked the Posting Competition, just I gave up after my decline in posting XD its just the fact of a recruiting one that seems a little off..

so if we had a kiss your gf or bf competition

(on itouch ) I'm riht harr xD
I also like the idea becuz then I can prob talk to someone that won't hate me ( fetthates Meh assssssss) it can also help woa grow, so sit down on churr complaining and watch recruiting spring xD
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:44 pm

lol seems fun... ill try recruiting some peeps.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 am

Sasori wrote:
Pikawars wrote:

I also like the idea becuz then I can prob talk to someone that won't hate me ( fetthates Meh assssssss) it can also help woa grow, so sit down on churr complaining and watch recruiting spring xD

why did you quote the bf gf thing only xd and where the hell are you D:

anyway, some of the pppl from CA are coming onto woa soon, ill check right now
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Pikawars wrote:

why did you quote the bf gf thing only xd and where the hell are you D:

anyway, some of the pppl from CA are coming onto woa soon, ill check right now
loludidnttgetitwhatimeantwheniquotedit im back nao, i had to make up for something i did at school, and my friend was the closest to mah school, sooooo i went there to finish what i started at school, and apparently im back and alivvvveeeee
hmm well Imaaa backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
and kewl, so they all coming?
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Pikawars wrote:

so if we had a kiss your gf or bf competition you would still complain? (idk if that made sense >_<)

i like the recruiting competition idea D: i want more girls here >.<

No pika it's not that. I'm not complaining either. It's just stating my (hopefully not rude) opinion about the whole idea. I just don't agree with the fact of getting WD for recruiting someone and turning it into a contest. But I'm not holding anyone back.

lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DOS Hero Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:19 am

I agree with Funky (Machampion or whatever Razz) because some asshole is gonna start creating accounts and making them seem active to get WD's. Plus people could just ask their friends to be active for a few days or weeks and then go away. I'm against this idea.
DOS Hero
DOS Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Sapient v2 wrote:I agree with Funky (Machampion or whatever Razz) because some asshole is gonna start creating accounts and making them seem active to get WD's. Plus people could just ask their friends to be active for a few days or weeks and then go away. I'm against this idea.
I have yet to see anyone do that. I think it would be pretty easy to spot.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Sapient v2 wrote:I agree with Funky (Machampion or whatever Razz) because some asshole is gonna start creating accounts and making them seem active to get WD's. Plus people could just ask their friends to be active for a few days or weeks and then go away. I'm against this idea.
It's actually really easy to spot people with multiple accounts so I don't think that would be much of a problem, the goal of this should be to spread the word about WOA and to get members on, even if you get your friends on who never show up it still helps with our member count (which makes the forum look better) and you never know if they will return or not.

There is already a reward for recruiting members so if we make this an event it will only raise awareness about helping out with the clan and hopefully ignite competition which will be more helpful then hurtful. I don't see any negative effects this could have that are not manageable so I see no reason not to be able to have a competition like this.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 pm

First of all. Sapient, call me whichever you like, Funky, Mach, Rocky. ;) XD Machampion was my first Xat name, Rocky was my first WOA name, and Funky was my backup WOA Name (second WOA name if you wanna get technical about it)

But anyway that's not important. BA does have a point. Even though I seem a little against the idea, the good thing is that activity might grow, and we can have a wider variety of people who play certain or all games to promote activity in our clan. I mean we have been in some sort of a downfall. It's going up and down, but we're still decent. But this doesn't mean I'm not for the idea. The only reason I have for being for it is for activity growth and to give WOA more members to have fun and play the wonderful Wii games, or Xbox if that's your favorite. For every cons, there are pros. Both sides have to be reckoned with to get the full meaning.

Lol. So LET'S GO WOA!

WOA PWNS, WOA RULES, ITS WOA MAN! WII OWNAGE ARMY CLAN!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Silver Noble wrote:
It's actually really easy to spot people with multiple accounts so I don't think that would be much of a problem, the goal of this should be to spread the word about WOA and to get members on, even if you get your friends on who never show up it still helps with our member count (which makes the forum look better) and you never know if they will return or not.

There is already a reward for recruiting members so if we make this an event it will only raise awareness about helping out with the clan and hopefully ignite competition which will be more helpful then hurtful. I don't see any negative effects this could have that are not manageable so I see no reason not to be able to have a competition like this.
Thank you for elaborating for me, couldn't have said it better myself.

It's not really a contest, I just didn't know what else to call it... all I did was raise the normal 100 WD reward for recruiting someone. It's rewarding you for doing something good for the clan. That's all I wanted to do.

By the way, no one has won anything yet... this makes me sad =(
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:38 pm

i havent been on ca D: ill have to go after appointment >_< cuz ppl might be wondering what the woa site linky thing is

off topic but another new catchy modo thingy :D

WOA Female dog by: Pikawars

" We are camping in the rough. Just to prove that we are tough. Close to combat and all that WOA is where its at." im still workign on it lul
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Wow I come up with a moto and ppl try to copy me by coming up with one too......... omg

And yes I'm along with you, bomb, and BA aswell. I was just stating an opinion ;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Well uhm gee this went well?

It's pretty hard to recruit isn't it? Yeahhhh

Well actually, looking at the statistics we had a higher number of recruits this month than the past two, which is pretty solid.

Yeah so did anyone get any recruits? Does anyone need WDs that I didn't award?
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down