[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I... must.... no...I.... WILL ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF MASTERY!!!

5 posters

Go down

I... must.... no...I.... WILL ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF MASTERY!!! Empty I... must.... no...I.... WILL ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF MASTERY!!!

Post by mariomaker26 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJFnYVEO25I

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jJFnYVEO25I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jJFnYVEO25I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
mariomaker26
mariomaker26

https://facebook.com/mariomaker26

Back to top Go down

I... must.... no...I.... WILL ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF MASTERY!!! Empty Re: I... must.... no...I.... WILL ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF MASTERY!!!

Post by Chu Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:37 pm

okay random but cool vid
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

I... must.... no...I.... WILL ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF MASTERY!!! Empty Re: I... must.... no...I.... WILL ACHIEVE THIS LEVEL OF MASTERY!!!

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:53 am

nice vid didnt know that mario could spike you down
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 am

Itachi wrote:nice vid didnt know that mario could spike you down

i didnt know that either o.o

maybe i can use these combos against fish...lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:23 pm

nice, pika, yeah i only thought that samus could spike you, but we learn something new every day,
I wish my Wii still worked so i can beat fish again
and pika lol
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:02 pm

looks like this guy played a bunch of n00bs who have no idea how to meteor cancel, DI, or even ukemi...but the movie was flashy. However, my friend, Clan, plays a way better mario. The guy in the vid only pulled off MAYBE 2 ATs and basically just spammed mario's WOP techs. Shameful. However I did like how he atleast spiked his foes to their deaths after caping them. Killing someone with your cape basically revokes your smash-cred.

still, really cool video.

Characters with meteor-smashes (spikes):
Ganondorf
C.Falcon
Olimar
Tlink
Samus
Ness
Ike
Marth
DK
Lucas
Yoshi
Mario
Diddy
Zelda
Ice Climbers
Rob
Falco
Wolf
Charizard
Snake

just so you know Neutral
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm

they do?
i never seen them do it, only samus and mario
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Itachi wrote:they do?
i never seen them do it, only samus and mario

nah marth can spike 2, koy has used it on me sometimes (D) , nd lucario can spike 2, i spiked dan once, he was using snake and he flew up with the third jump thing, and then, i went above him and was like DOWN A OWNAGE and he got pwneddddd

but yeah, theres alot of characters that can spike
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

i dont have lucario yet....i fail lol

my wii is broken >_>
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Pikawars wrote:i dont have lucario yet....i fail lol

my wii is broken >_>

are u ever gonna get it fixed? i miss brawling you lol
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

you and me never brawled >_>
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 pm

oh yeah! I forgot about Lucario's sweet spot! Thanks!
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Pikawars wrote:you and me never brawled >_>
yeah we have, i taught you how to use marth remember, and before that u used link >_>
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down