[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey move this if needed but please read this!

+3
Chu
BA
Funky Road
7 posters

Go down

Hey move this if needed but please read this! Empty Hey move this if needed but please read this!

Post by Funky Road Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 pm

The WOA Chatbox is great and all. But for our clan don't u think the BG of the chat could have one side about Nintendo Wii, and the other side about Xbox? That way ppl will understand a little more about our clan and think that we have 2 divisions: Wii Ownage Army, and Xbox Ownage Army
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Hey move this if needed but please read this! Empty Re: Hey move this if needed but please read this!

Post by BA Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 pm

I second that, the background should incorporate elements of both the Xbox and the Wii.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Hey move this if needed but please read this! Empty Re: Hey move this if needed but please read this!

Post by Chu Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 pm

actually, drew commented about shiki making a new background for the chatroom.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:18 am

well to me i think it would be uneccessary cuz if we're gonna have a separate chatbox's then i think the bg should stay the same for woa, thats just me.
but sure, i bet u can do it :)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:23 am

Pikawars wrote:actually, drew commented about shiki making a new background for the chatroom.

yeah even i saw drew talking about shiki making a new bg,

Beatlemania Funky wrote:The WOA Chatbox is great and all. But for our clan don't u think the BG of the chat could have one side about Nintendo Wii, and the other side about Xbox? That way ppl will understand a little more about our clan and think that we have 2 divisions: Wii Ownage Army, and Xbox Ownage Army
get rdy to see a shiki-pwnage-bg Cool , and i also agree, but due to x60's green stuff i think it would blind the text when we type, on the left soooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yahhhhhh
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 am

No it's not two different chat boxes soul XD Ur misunderstanding what I said

What I mean is have ONE BACKGROUND with one side of it have Wii, and the other Xbox. and use it all on one chatbox. lol

Ok to make it more simpler (if I can) one background for the chat, and it would have a wii on it and an xbox all on one thing..

that's as simple as I can get. xD I never was good at making things more simpler
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 am

Beatlemania Funky wrote:No it's not two different chat boxes soul XD Ur misunderstanding what I said

What I mean is have ONE BACKGROUND with one side of it have Wii, and the other Xbox. and use it all on one chatbox. lol

Ok to make it more simpler (if I can) one background for the chat, and it would have a wii on it and an xbox all on one thing..

that's as simple as I can get. xD I never was good at making things more simpler

what you said before was cool, to make 1 half a wii side and the other a xbox, and then in the middle try to like blend the colors so it doesnt look like a gay bg lawl
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am

Sasori wrote:
Beatlemania Funky wrote:No it's not two different chat boxes soul XD Ur misunderstanding what I said

what you said before was cool, to make 1 half a wii side and the other a xbox, and then in the middle try to like blend the colors so it doesnt look like a gay bg lawl

Ah that's a nice touch dude! Blend the colors in the middle, that's an AWESOME idea :awsome:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:53 am

lol i kno wut u mean Razz i just said since there r 2 diff chatbox's then i think it would be unnecessary
UR MISUNDERSTANDING WUT I SAID lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 pm

How are there 2 diff chatboxes. I never been to the XOA chat :scratch:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 pm

its secret, i cant tell u lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:45 pm

well, now i think tis not so necessary to have a chat background. i mean the chat we all go to is for woa. not xoa.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Beatlemania Funky wrote:How are there 2 diff chatboxes. I never been to the XOA chat :scratch:
There is no "Official" XOA chat.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Silver Noble wrote:
Beatlemania Funky wrote:How are there 2 diff chatboxes. I never been to the XOA chat :scratch:
well there is a XOA chat allthought im not sure if its official lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:23 pm

I thought XOA and WOA was all the same forum, just XOA had its own subforum.

:\. And XOA and WOA share the same portal and chatbox
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Beatlemania Funky wrote:...

You're right, there isn't supposed to be any XOA chat whatsoever.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

SoulReaver wrote:
Silver Noble wrote:
well there is a XOA chat allthought im not sure if its official lol

Silver Noble wrote:You're right, there isn't supposed to be any XOA chat whatsoever.
DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
Hey move this if needed but please read this! Gutsmans-ASS

I support the idea of half Xbox half Wii background, because with a skilled web artist it can look pretty epic.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 am

Silver Noble wrote:

Guys dont misunderstand me, there is another XOA chat. AGAIN, im not sure if its an official chat. as drew said he wouldnt tell u guys wat the link to it was. but there is a xoa chat and xoa forum but im not sure if it's OFFICIAL.
Drew NEVER told me wut the link to it was. I found it on my OWN.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:24 pm

SoulReaver wrote:
Silver Noble wrote:

Guys dont misunderstand me, there is another XOA chat. AGAIN, im not sure if its an official chat. as drew said he wouldnt tell u guys wat the link to it was. but there is a xoa chat and xoa forum but im not sure if it's OFFICIAL.
Drew NEVER told me wut the link to it was. I found it on my OWN.
I think he made a new portal already but he can't put it in? IDK but I think he's working on something.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 pm

why are we argueing over something as small as this.

anyway, it doesnt matter =/
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Pikawars wrote:why are we argueing over something as small as this.

anyway, it doesnt matter =/
No arguing here... (O3O)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down