[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little New Years Clean Up

+2
Pinkie Pie
Funky Road
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A little New Years Clean Up Empty A little New Years Clean Up

Post by Funky Road Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Uh U know

I got to thinkin' that scince its the new years and all that some of our admins or who all have the ability or powers, to clean up some topics or in other words clean out some of the forums with topics that are like over 9 months to 1 year old...... Cuz I will admit that I did make the mistake of posting in a topic that was almost a year old and was ALMOST warned for it.. luckily I deleted my post and made a new topic similar but used a different kind of subject.

But you never know when some of our users, especialy new comers that might make the mistake of posting in year old or so topics

It's a suggestion

BUT I do know it's time for school and all, and our admins and S. Mods will be busy yet again.
I'm goin back tomorrow

But whenever an admin can when he has the time. I mean don't do this when you don't have the time but when you do have some time to kill, do try to clean most of our forums of like really old Topics.

Just a suggestion, No rush or rudeness entended ;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

A little New Years Clean Up Empty Re: A little New Years Clean Up

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:01 pm

i want dis 2 happen 2
ive been seeing people posting on old topics, i saw deh topic u posted on and he is right. it was a YEAR OLD lol
i was like... holy .... frigen..... gawd,
and once somone posts on a old topic, poeple will think its new and they themselves will post on it.
i think this is a good call
any admins gonna do eet or not do eet.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:04 pm

I think that's a noble suggestion, also I think some of the older pinned/announcement topics should be unpinned and put away.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

that souunds like a good idea ;) although wont that take a bit of time
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Pikawars wrote:that souunds like a good idea ;) although wont that take a bit of time
It would take some time, which is why we should just be patient for now.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Pikawars wrote:that souunds like a good idea ;) although wont that take a bit of time
It would take some time, which is why we should just be patient for now.

i guess so

Sie heisst? post your german name every time you post ;D Christel <--- off of topic but not part of post
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Pikawars wrote:Sie heisst? post your german name every time you post ;D Christel <--- off of topic but not part of post
Was ist das?
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Pikawars wrote:Sie heisst? post your german name every time you post ;D Christel <--- off of topic but not part of post
Was ist das?

you made no sense to me lol, sie= you heisst= are i think lol

oh btw after we like get all the new orders or w/e in do you think we could have an offcial woa shop v2? like with new items or some kind of upgrade, this is not off topic is part of clean up, like discard the old shop and make a new one with more options and stuff
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Pikawars wrote:you made no sense to me lol, sie= you heisst= are i think lol

oh btw after we like get all the new orders or w/e in do you think we could have an offcial woa shop v2? like with new items or some kind of upgrade, this is not off topic is part of clean up, like discard the old shop and make a new one with more options and stuff
Was ist das means What is that in german, I was asking why you added this to your post. "Sie heisst? post your german name every time you post ;D Christel <--- off of topic but not part of post" Your name in german would be the same in english.

Anyway I think that could be a possibility, But it would have to be radically different to be able to truly call it a v2 shop.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Pikawars wrote:you made no sense to me lol, sie= you heisst= are i think lol

Was ist das means What is that in german, I was asking why you added this to your post. "Sie heisst? post your german name every time you post ;D Christel <--- off of topic but not part of post" Your name in german would be the same in english.

Anyway I think that could be a possibility, But it would have to be radically different to be able to truly call it a v2 shop.

oohh well er no not rly you could pick a new name for your german name.

well not v2 but an upgrade or a more fresh one
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Pikawars wrote:oohh well er no not rly you could pick a new name for your german name.

well not v2 but an upgrade or a more fresh one
I see. I would be called besten Alchemist if I wanted to change it to german.

You should make that a suggestion at the WOA shop board pika.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Funky the Cable Guy wrote:Uh U know

I got to thinkin' that scince its the new years and all that some of our admins or who all have the ability or powers, to clean up some topics or in other words clean out some of the forums with topics that are like over 9 months to 1 year old...... Cuz I will admit that I did make the mistake of posting in a topic that was almost a year old and was ALMOST warned for it.. luckily I deleted my post and made a new topic similar but used a different kind of subject.

But you never know when some of our users, especialy new comers that might make the mistake of posting in year old or so topics

It's a suggestion

BUT I do know it's time for school and all, and our admins and S. Mods will be busy yet again.
I'm goin back tomorrow

But whenever an admin can when he has the time. I mean don't do this when you don't have the time but when you do have some time to kill, do try to clean most of our forums of like really old Topics.

We generally just let the topics die down unless they still have valid points. Otherwise if they're gravedug, we can just get the person to stop and lock/archive the topic.

And there's no real point in deleting threads since it'll just lower the clan's total post, along with lowering the post count and WD for people that were gained in every one of the deleted threads. It also lowers the separate forums' count.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Grimblade wrote:

It's a suggestion

I'm goin back tomorrow

We generally just let the topics die down unless they still have valid points. Otherwise if they're gravedug, we can just get the person to stop and lock/archive the topic.

And there's no real point in deleting threads since it'll just lower the clan's total post, along with lowering the post count and WD for people that were gained in every one of the deleted threads. It also lowers the separate forums' count.

o.o really? huh didnt know that, but how about my idea for an upgrade or w/e for the woa shop
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Grimblade wrote:

It's a suggestion

I'm goin back tomorrow

I see where you're getting at buddy ;)

And I guess that maybe not deleting them but maybe atleast archeiving them to still have them but they are locked and no one can reach em to gravedig for any reason.

So that way the post count, and anything else that follows along with that, won't be damaged or messed with.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Funky the Cable Guy wrote:
Grimblade wrote:

It's a suggestion

I'm goin back tomorrow

I see where you're getting at buddy ;)

And I guess that maybe not deleting them but maybe atleast archeiving them to still have them but they are locked and no one can reach em to gravedig for any reason.

So that way the post count, and anything else that follows along with that, won't be damaged or messed with.

did i already say that or some1 else did...

but an upgrade would be kool
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Idk did you XD!

yes upgrades would be fine. as long as everyone else or the majority agrees with it lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:23 am

Funky the Cable Guy wrote:Idk did you XD!

yes upgrades would be fine. as long as everyone else or the majority agrees with it lol
If they are purposeful then I'm sure everyone would agree.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 pm

BA. Majority rule XD

Very useful when in situations as such as Pika's lol

I do so agree with upgrades needed.. Just. what kind of upgrades do you have in mind?
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Funky the Cable Guy wrote:BA. Majority rule XD

Very useful when in situations as such as Pika's lol

I do so agree with upgrades needed.. Just. what kind of upgrades do you have in mind?

you know like some more options or wares to buy, maybe a new design somethin else idk
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Those are some good ideas. Might work and get some activity up too
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Funky the Cable Guy wrote:Those are some good ideas. Might work and get some activity up too

activity? well itll make the shop more interesting
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Woops, didn't read this till now

But I started archiving stuff today. I'll have time over the weekend if I get bored.

Like Grim hinted at, it's not really a pressing issue but I'll get on top of it.

Anyway, the main thing I want to deal with is un-sticky-ing stuff. Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Pikawars wrote:you know like some more options or wares to buy, maybe a new design somethin else idk
What? you don't like Lloyds neon green!? That's un-wiiownagearmyan. :razz: just kidding, I agree that if you can find new things for the shop then by all means make a suggestion about it.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Pikawars wrote:you know like some more options or wares to buy, maybe a new design somethin else idk
What? you don't like Lloyds neon green!? That's un-wiiownagearmyan. :razz: just kidding, I agree that if you can find new things for the shop then by all means make a suggestion about it.

lol okay then i guess, hmm
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Suggestions are good. Don't ever be ashamed to suggest updates or things that would go good
with something
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next