[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

+4
SoulReaver
cclloyd9785
BA
Funky Road
8 posters

Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by Funky Road Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:01 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS WOA!!!!! Yes! Rocky "Funky" Road here giving a big WOA Christmas Shout out

My statment:

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone at WOA. It's been such a wonderful time here at WOA that I cannot recall a better time, well me being with my GF is better i mean we have more important things in real life btw.

Merry Christmas to you all. Tis the season to be jolly, deck the halls with boughs of holly.

My scincerest of Christmas Gifts is to all, is a thank you to everyone for giving me such a good time here, I love you all (brotherly love, btw) (gay comment not intended) and it's been a real pleasure gaming with everyone.

I mean if I could give ya'll each a christmas gift, this would be it, because well, I don't know none of ya'll personally, and barely none of us live in the same state, area, etc.

But the whole message of this topic is to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by BA Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Thanks Funky, Merry Christmas to you too. Cool
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Empty Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by cclloyd9785 Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Merry Christmahaunaquanza.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Merry Christmas to every! God bless! Eat lots of eggnog!!!! Drink alot of cookies!!!! GET l-*gets shot Lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 pm

wait a minute its not even Christmas or New year's yet.
but happy holidays.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 am

happeh hawlidayz everyone!
how about we celebrate it here in woa by selling some special christmas items that you can only get during christmas in the shop
but that's just an idea that noone will care about.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 am

Death the Kid wrote:how about we celebrate it here in woa by selling some special christmas items that you can only get during christmas in the shop
but that's just an idea that noone will care about.

Well I think it is a good Idea Koy.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:42 am

i think its a good idea as well
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 am

Yeah koi Razz I'll prolly spend some time on WOA on christmas day a little so that'd be a great idea!

Not to mention that there might be some other members who will visit the forums or w.e wish everyone a merry christmas
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down