[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

+18
WOA oot
TR0LL
Chu
Shiki
Frost
Youkoi
Azazel
Adoamros
DOS Hero
iXi Raptor iXi
BA
Grimblade
Ender
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
Kurono
SoulReaver
Dan The Enigma
22 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by Chu Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm

funky no not the main character

that main character is red, aka the guy in firered, aka the guy you battle on mt silver NOT ASH

but they have gary as blue =/ there has to be a yellow.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by Dan The Enigma Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:05 pm

There's a manga in which there is a character named Yellow.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 pm

why cant that just let the series die?
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Because, it only took ONE game in Japan. And BAM they milk the series for every penny it's worth. And it STILL won't be enough to the money grabbers we call developers.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 pm

I give them credit for trying atleast
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 pm

I have a better answer... so we don't have just one single story to stick by.... I mean, the same thing over and over gets boring. so they make new ones to give us more to do =D
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 pm

not really gonna help if it has the same base the entire time.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:53 am

Funky Road wrote:I have a better answer... so we don't have just one single story to stick by.... I mean, the same thing over and over gets boring. so they make new ones to give us more to do =D

Let me rephrase my self... the same GAME gets boring.... It's not fun having just one game with just that same small amount of features all the time. so they make more. the same story is fun, but the thing is they like to add twists and turns to get it exciting.

I didn't mean to say just a single story lol that's like saying every game is boring (slaps self in face)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 pm

a single story would be kick ass and just be givin updates over wifi for new things, like maps to new regions ect.

and yes pika yellow virsions character is named yellow. however that wont ever exist because yellow was a special edition. it doesnt comply with anything else in the games, and neither does crystal, emerald, or platinum.

every one of those games are special editions of the origonal 2 that came before them, and play no role in the pokemon world what so ever.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Frost wrote:a single story would be kick ass and just be givin updates over wifi for new things, like maps to new regions ect.

and yes pika yellow virsions character is named yellow. however that wont ever exist because yellow was a special edition. it doesnt comply with anything else in the games, and neither does crystal, emerald, or platinum.

every one of those games are special editions of the origonal 2 that came before them, and play no role in the pokemon world what so ever.

Well, think about it, the first Pokemon game was for Game Boy Color, and it didn't have wifi cababilities, so they built on that so then they made a GBA Series so we can connect locally with a wire to trade and battle, they built off that to make the DS to have wi-fi

But! Not everyone has Wi-Fi or have the ability to obtain it. So then how could we get all the good stuff. So that's why we have to build off things to improve Gameplay and grahpics for future games and such

Look at Platinum, they built off Diamond and pearl to have a new main legend, more gameplay experience, and other pokemon so we wouldn't have to trade for a certain kind (each game has exclusive pokemon to that game). Then they gave those who didn't have the chance to play in the Johto region a time with Heart Gold and Soul Silver, but with more features so they can have more fun. Now in the upcoming releases: Black & White: they built off the D/P/Pt series to have a more 3-D Effect to the grahpics and new way of looking at the battles

Now could u do all of that in one game? Hmm? XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm

oh that makes sense@frost

funky dont you mean they built off the HG/SS series? heart gold and sou silver had more 3-d effects
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, I'm thinking they built off the whole DS Pokemon (adventure) Series

I don't mean the spin offs such as Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, and Trozei, etc.

They improved effects in Platinum, like adding snow in certain places, the Wi-Fi had an added area for games and such

and I'm guessing HG and SS has better effects, I havn't played it yet, but I'm sure that B&W will surely be built off the other games in the DS Series.

Think of it as: learning from past experiences and improve them with better stuff.

lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 am

I wonder if they would ever do special events that resemble some of the movies
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:52 am

i hope you can go to the kanto johto hoenn and sinnoh what ever the last one is, what im trying to say is that i hope the game can let you go to previous maps and places you know the works, and if anyone played gold, silver, and crystal, how trainer red, from the original versions, red, blue, and yellow, was the guy to beat, so they should make it so you can beat the previous trainers, from ever serious, what do you think?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm

That would probably be one of the best ideas for a pokemon game ever! Just go through every region and get EVERY badge. And fight EVERY trainer.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Pokemon unlimited? That'd be interesting
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 pm

They still need a pokemon game, like firered, and emerald and all that, for Wii

that'd be one of the best pokemon games ever
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Although knowing the company they'll find a way to ruin a part
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Yeah probably... i guess, but you never know lulz
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:48 pm

they gotta get something right atleast. I wonder if they are gonna do custom trainers like they did in Battle revolution
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Cormag the Wyvern General wrote:they gotta get something right atleast. I wonder if they are gonna do custom trainers like they did in Battle revolution

I know right? That'd be one of the good improvements XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm

They need more color varieties on that topic though
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 pm

How bout they do like on Guitar Hero if they make a Wii Pokemon story game

where you can customize the hat if you want one, skin tone (could be any color), Facial Expressions, Hair, Clothing, Badges to wear, AND! you can customize your Pokeball too! But it would still say what kind of pokeball it is in when u go to use it so u won't get mixed up. Hmm. what else, And you also could customize your house too. but I don't know what much good that would do :\

But if they make a Wii addition to the Series, they would HAVE to let us customize the trainer like that and stuff..... like improving from Pokemon Battle Revolution of Trainer customization
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Something like that but facial expressions?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

U know, facial stuff. how his/her face looks and all
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next