[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WII WARE VITRUAL CONSOLE GAME COMING THIS MONTH!!

+3
Grimblade
Pinkie Pie
Funky Road
7 posters

Go down

WII WARE VITRUAL CONSOLE GAME COMING THIS MONTH!! Empty WII WARE VITRUAL CONSOLE GAME COMING THIS MONTH!!

Post by Funky Road Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Super Smash Bros. 64 is coming to Wii Shop Channel THIS MONTH!!!!! DECEMBER 2009~ the actual date is not yet revealed but it is coming soon to wii shop channel! This is NO JOKE!!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

WII WARE VITRUAL CONSOLE GAME COMING THIS MONTH!! Empty Re: WII WARE VITRUAL CONSOLE GAME COMING THIS MONTH!!

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:39 pm

i dont need it but Kewl, i just hacked/ injected the WAD into my wii without waiting for stupid nintendo to put it in, It runs like a real game ( in VC i am talking about ) so i am good, lol i dont rlly even play my wii much anymore, i play it alot for New suepr mario bros wii, MY FAV game, Once i get my hansds on that naruto shippuden, im gonna be GONE lol playing that game for.... MONTHS
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

WII WARE VITRUAL CONSOLE GAME COMING THIS MONTH!! Empty Re: WII WARE VITRUAL CONSOLE GAME COMING THIS MONTH!!

Post by Funky Road Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am

ok Edit: For you NON-hackers lol XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:08 am

Lol, took them long enough...I dun need it though, I have my N64 and an original copy of the game. xD It's more fun on a 64 Controller anyway.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:14 am

Yeah you are the lucky one grim... my cousin had a 64 but somehow somewhere got rid of it... HE COULDA GAVE IT TO MEH!!!!!! Lol! BUT! Nintendo created the Wii Classic Controller to atleast give you a little experience of what it was like with the virtual console nintendo game systems.

I hope they added wifi to the SSB 64 on Wii, THAT'D ROCK!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 am

lol i havent bought a single game on the wii XP
but it took them long enough lolz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:34 pm

kool but im not buying it :p i have a Limited edition pikachu nintendo 64 Lol so i need to buy the game at my game exchange center..place thing...yeah lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Here's a tip...the VC game costs $15. You can probably buy a used N64 for $10, and used games for like...$2-10 apiece.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Grimblade wrote:Here's a tip...the VC game costs $15. You can probably buy a used N64 for $10, and used games for like...$2-10 apiece.

Lol yeah , i bought it an hour ago for $5. there was only one left and i had to run in the sotre to get it since their was this fan-club of nintendo thingy going on >.>
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 am

i already am able to play it, but im interested since im tired of playing with a freakin keyboard.

i dun no where they would sell n64 and games.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 am

Death the Kid wrote:i already am able to play it, but im interested since im tired of playing with a freakin keyboard.

where i live, they sell n64 consoles and games at playntrade.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 am

Death the Kid wrote:i already am able to play it, but im interested since im tired of playing with a freakin keyboard.

Either Play N Trade or buy it online.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am

Grimblade wrote:Lol, took them long enough...I dun need it though, I have my N64 and an original copy of the game. xD It's more fun on a 64 Controller anyway.
lol same, i have 4 controllers in perfect condition and all of my games
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down