[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Announcement to the Clan

+8
DOS Hero
SoulReaver
Shiki
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Pinkie Pie
Kurono
BA
Grimblade
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Announcement to the Clan Empty An Announcement to the Clan

Post by Grimblade Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 am

Well, as you all may know, our clan is currently in a slight decline of activity, mainly due to people having to deal with school and other things in real life. And as you all may also know, the person receiving most of the heat in real life is our respected leader, Drew. He hasn't been here much, as he can't. He isn't a God. None of us are.

While he's not able to get on much, as the Second-In-Command of the clan, I have been doing the best I can to pick up his pace. I'm in no ways trying to replace Drew, but it's my responsibility to take up his responsibilities while he's gone. He gave me my position himself for a reason.

I ask for respect of authority and cooperation from all of you, as members of the clan, so that I can successfully take up the job and try to help the clan out of this decline. And to do that, we need to remember who has what positions, and to give them the respect they deserve within the clan: The admins, mods, allies, etc. If we can get our hierarchy into line, we can better put our heads together and make decisions as a clan, which will help us greatly.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

An Announcement to the Clan Empty Re: An Announcement to the Clan

Post by BA Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:59 am

I second this, every clan needs a leader and every leader needs people who can make the tough decisions and final calls in their absence. That is why Drew chose Grim to take up a piece of the mantle of leadership. One of the problems a clan can face is if they place too much on one leader to carry out all the decisions, like grim said, Drew is only human and God bless his soul he works hard.

We can no longer run around like headless chickens proclaiming the "will" of the Leader and "speaking" for the leader, this clan needs to be able to stand on it's own in the absence of the "leader" and to be able to continue to move forward. We're being held back because we're too worried about we thought what drew said months ago, and the thing is he chose who would lead this clan if he was to be away, What this means is that we need to place our full faith in the administration and more importantly in the second in command to do what is right for that clan.

Grimblade can only accomplish this if he has the support of the people, without that support things will continue to decline and nothing will get accomplished. I trust Grimblade to do what is right, I've been around with him even before he was accoladed into Adminhood and I can tell you that he deserves that much, and that Drew did not make an error in putting grim in command. Grim has the flag of WOA, shall we rally behind him and press forward in the struggle for a vast future?

The chain of command must not falter, we must not give in to petty power struggles, we must continue the course, we must continue to exist.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:35 am

I have a good suggestion. I say that you give BA, a temporary power position as he is very involved and active with WOA, just until Activity gets up.
He can help as he is a good at managing.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 am

Itachi wrote:I have a good suggestion. I say that you give BA, a temporary power position as he is very involved and active with WOA, just until Activity gets up.
He can help as he is a good at managing.
OMG i was just about to say that lol,
and Yay Grim!
Grim, i have faith in u |-)
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Go for it man.

But what do you have in mind? I read the whole speech, expecting a big plan, but it's not there. So what are we gonna do? Cuz I got no ideas. O_O
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm

i'll hep in any way possible, i'll be as active as i can but i can't be on at all times, none of us can. just ask and i'll do what i can :D
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I wanna help by having my duty of being a member :)

Even if we our activity has come to a decline, we will never be Dead...
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:58 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Go for it man.

But what do you have in mind? I read the whole speech, expecting a big plan, but it's not there. So what are we gonna do? Cuz I got no ideas. O_O
That's why we need to come together as a clan more and come up with such ideas. As I've said before, no one here is a god and can completely pull us out of the decline of activity or force members to be active or join. I know he's the man and all, but we've relied on Drew for making most of our decisions, and I believe that in part is what is causing the decline. We need to not be as dependent on him, as he has much going on in real life and can't be here much. This isn't Drew's clan, nor is it my clan, nor anyone else's. It belongs to the clan as a whole, and should be maintained as such, as a clan.

Each and every member here is capable of speaking some of their ideas and being fully considered. Even though not all ideas may be used, they still help.

Last edited by Grimblade on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DOS Hero Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Very well said Grim...i cant be on too much because the Wii is in my Brother's room now but if we ever get XOA going...i'll be a member forever :) This clan is structured really well. Without Grim and our other Admins, Mods, and Allies WOA might become very low on activity. Drew set up this clan perfectly so that leadership is shared. As a member...I'll be active as much as possible.
DOS Hero
DOS Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Grimblade wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Go for it man.

we've relied on Drew for making most of our decisions, and I believe that in part is what is causing the decline.
Word

But like I said, I've got no bright ideas, but I'm thinking. You ask me if you need help, I'll do my best
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

An Announcement to the Clan Empty get ur popcorn this 1's looong

Post by giDrew Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:31 am

[quote="ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB"]
Grimblade wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
we've relied on Drew for making most of our decisions, and I believe that in part is what is causing the decline.
Word
The reason that you all rely on me so much is because, and Please, do not take this as me being conceited or full of myself, but....

the reason is, when i put my mind to it, i AM a God. I can single handedly take this clan from 6-8 people lurking in an almost empty set of forums, to a thriving clan of 40-50 active members....chatting so fast u cany get a word in....forums so full i cant even keep them tidy if i clean them on a daily basis......ppl posting so fats u cant even get a post in because u get the "some1 already posted" message....people playing allllll sorts of games together for fun in the chat....and clan events EVERY week.

NO1, and i mean NOOOOO1 , really knows what i have done to get this clan where it is now...and thats not 2 say u dont all appreciate me...its just...srsly...u CANT know how much effort i put into making this clan so strong unless u are....me..

last year, during our "rebirth" (and also during the beginning but thas beside the point), i literally stayed up ALL night, literally over a dozen times.....

list after list, in my own handwriting, VERY carefully deriving plan after plan after plan....and putting them all into action ALL AT ONCE........i literally had 7 or 8 pages of handwritten plans to get WOA CRAZY active....Bomb was here both times, he knows best, the other was grim, who was there 4 the second time. They can vouch for the fact that i had ppl pouring in here like a madhouse. But even they have NO real idea of what i really had to do 2 accomplish that.

like i said, i dont mean to sound conceited, but, i just am rlly rlly good at making business plans and carrying them out. After all i am a business major.

Now that being said, i can finally get to the real point of this post.
Those who have been here for a long time, mostly the upper admins and mods, know what i can do. uve seen me single handledly run this clan and do a great job. u respect my decisions and i love u for it, and when i am here 2 actually make them, everything usually turns out ok =) .....................

That y u all wait for me to give my opinion....even tho im not even here, and thats whats hurting us. As grim said, the chain of command will keep our clan healthy and strong.

now back to another side point real fast, as i said...i put an INSANE amount of time and effoet into making this clan thrive.......so much that....im embarrassed to say and i never told any of u guys b/c im so embarrassed, and also its a bad example and i hate being a bad ex. 4 the young kids here....but it must b said....

i was BENT on making WOA crazy active....all i did all day was think of more ways to improve the site, more events we could do, staying here allllll day and i mean not AFK...like 8-10 hours of RLLY being here, keeping the chat active cuz im great at gettin ppl 2 talk n have fun....makin SURE every1 had sum1 2 play a game with....i played SO many matches that i didnt even want to, just to improve the quality of the experience here 4 our clan members...i treated WOA like a job....like rlly thats what it began 2 feel like after a while,(& ik sum of my closer friends here seen how frustrated i became...i wasnt the same guy after a while from SO much pressure...ik u almost def. dnt understand guys, but.....when u have literally 10-15 ppl asking u 2 do this that and the other....omg....u have no clue =$ try talkin 2 10 ppl at once while posting and filling their rqsts in the admin controls....ALL by myself ..but anyway this has became beside that pnt.

the point is, my "secret"....i poured my heart n soul into this clan...everything i had...i shut off my whoe life and rlly didnt care about much else at that point......and i FAILED THREE CLASSES....im so ashamed....idk what i was thinkin.....i just HAD 2 save WOA, and didnt think about the consequences b4hand 😢

so i know this all may have seemed a little off topic, but im sorry, i felt it needed to b said b4hand to tie into the main topic (and frankly, im a lil insecure about my "inactivity" being addressed so much, but whaddya gunna do?)

so anyway, at the begginning of this semester, i had a private convo with grimblade, because as he knows too and stated above, decisive leadership is SO important. I knew that after a year and a half of trying my very very best to keep up with every1s expectations of me and doing WHATEVER i had 2 do 2 keep this clan organized and active, i knew that this time, right now and 4 the past 3 months, i just [/i]couldnt do it anymore. Im sorry i let u all down, i rlly am 😢 u have no idea how much it truly hurts

but anyway i knew that i HAD 2 put school 1st this time....thats my future guys and i love this clan with all my heart, but i cant risk affecting my entire future for a gaming clan.

i knew in my gut that grim was the man to lead us through these hard times, so i told him that he is Officially Second in command...i told him exactly what he said i told him above.....i made him an admin 4 a reason...i trust grim. i could tell he was a little wary of making decisions w/o my approval, and i remidied that right away.

i told grim, and now i am telling all of you: He is second in command of this clan, he may b a little more ...strict shall we say? ...than me.....but he is a good person with good morals and great leadership skills....i absolutely trust him to make the right decisions in my absence. [i]For now
, u guys cannot "rely" on me anymore, but i KNOW we are strong enough to get thru it, espcially with grim leaing the way.

now dont get me wrong, since ive been leader, this clan has ALWAYS been run on democracy, and im not saying thats changed...but like grim said, this isnt MY clan, nor is it his....this is OUR clan....every1 has a say, but sumx, sum1 has 2 make the "executive decision"...when it comes down 2 it, sum1 has to make the final call, and if i am not responding to a problem, it still needs 2 b solved right? sum1 has 2 make that final call, and if im not there, that person is grim.

i should have publicly announced grims "promotion" 2 2nd in command, and i wanted 2...but, i falt so akward b/c bomb and lloyd....they, been here and stayed active since the beginning...i just felt so akward about it....like i was demoting them especially bomb. he has great leadership skills 2 and makes good calls, and tho he may b a "prankster" (<--inside joke) he has good morals and i trust him just as much as grim. The thing is ....grim is just so much more active..its just the obvious choice if their skills r even, but 1 is here a LOT more, obviously u want the guy whos here more.
if i had just buckled down and announced officially grim is 2nd in command, this may have avoided a lot of confusion the past few months.

-4 the record:
ADMIN
1-me
2-grim
3-bomb
4-storm
5-lloyd
MODS
1- frost
2-funk
3-shiki
4-fett
5-snoop

Thats The bottom line....those r my ranks for our staff, remember that

i wanna end with sum positive notes:

-for the newer members, never u worry...we've had WAAAY worse times than this....i mean u have no idea.but our base members r so loyal that they keep us alive and kickin...then when i get time i come back and r-vamp up the clan and get us poppin again! It would take AT LEAST 6-10 months of NO leadership for our members 2 stop coming here...and even then i know that people would still pop in eveyry once in a while. aslong as i have all out members emails(which i do) i can contact them....plus like 20 other kewl ways i can get members back, As long as i am here, this clan will never die....i love it 2 much, i wont let it, and my friends know i have the skills to back that up

-also, guys.....in less than 3 weeks...IM DONE with school! Truuuuust me imma be here a LOT more and i will make SURE we are havin a blast! =D :face:

[

Last edited by giDr€w on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 am

giDr€w wrote:the point is, my "secret"....i poured my heart n soul into this clan...everything i had...i shut off my whoe life and rlly didnt care about much else at that point......and i FAILED THREE CLASSES....im so ashamed....idk what i was thinkin.....i just HAD 2 save WOA, and didnt think about the consequences b4hand 😢

No one is a god, this right here is why you have appointed a staff and why they need to help out with the same authority and respect as you. It takes literately a village to raise and maintain a clan, sure a person can do it on their own, but the cost is horrendous, and one person can only accomplish so much. The others here, they've given up something as well. Hell, we all have given up something so that this clan could succeed. As I've said, the chain of command must hold and we must be able to continue with or without your guidance. The only thing left now after it's all said and done is thank you for the work you've put into this place because that was invaluable to us all, you sacrificed a lot so that I could even be posting this here on this forum today. Thanks again, and may WOA continue.

btw you forgot Frost the super mod on your list, can't forget him.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 am

@Drew,
Dont worry i never ever doubted you, i know that you are busy with university/college and have a full time job. I know how much time school and work take out of your life. I knew That you havent left the clan, I know that you will not let this clan die.
I can assert that this clan will not die and that i will stay in this clan.
See you in 3 weeks!

@BA
Frost was not appointed Mod by Drew.
Frost was made mod by storm.
that is why he is not on the list.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:04 am

Itachi wrote:@BA
Frost was not appointed Mod by Drew.
Frost was made mod by storm.
that is why he is not on the list.

Even then, Hypothetically Storm should have the same authority and respect that Drew has in this situation, He put Frost back in as a S. mod, Drew also agreed with Storms appointment, so Frost should be on that list, unless of course I'm mistaken about Frost's current position in this clan. But nevertheless that's a good explanation on why he would have forgotten Frost.

Anyway with that aside, I'm real glad to hear Drew say that Grim is 2nd in command and that your administration can step in to solve a problem when you are away, I think it was the right choice and that the people needed to hear that from you, it will help your administration and it also gives them more tools to work with when crisis like this happen.

Drew wrote:so i know this all may have seemed a little off topic, but im sorry, i felt it needed to b said b4hand to tie into the main topic (and frankly, im a lil insecure about my "inactivity" being addressed so much, but whaddya gunna do?)

You've placed yourself on that pedestal. As the leader and also because you are so influential to this group, people will question your every move. People want to know that you have a plan to keep WOA in shape, even if you are too busy to be here, people will always be asking. It's like the President of the United States, anything and every thing he does is recorded and reported to the masses. so you are indeed correct, what can anyone really do about it, it comes with the job.

Drew wrote:now dont get me wrong, since ive been leader, this clan has ALWAYS been run on democracy, and im not saying thats changed...but like grim said, this isnt MY clan, nor is it his....this is OUR clan....every1 has a say
This is very important for your members to understand, the clan exists because of the people, and the administration exist because of them as well.

Last edited by best_Alchemist on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:04 pm

oh my gawd omg i feel so bad!

all i can say is it was 3am when i posted this and i was delearious and had 6 hrs of sleep in the past 36 hrs

frost is my number 1 and that is no joke. i just havent seen him in a long while that is surely partly y i 4got

i am sorry frost :(

and 4 the record......
ii made frost a mod, by myself, RIGHT near the beginning of the new site, i seen potential right away and we were in need of a mod badly. That was b4i established the voting procedure we use to promote mods. I just made him a mod b/c i thought he would make a good 1. well spoken and strong morals.

also am the 1 who made frost a super mod. After we voted funky and goat in as mods, and promoted grim 2 admin from s.mod, we were in need of a new s.mod, and frost seemed the obvious choice to me. i felt a vote was not necessary since frost was the only 1 with real credentials 4 the job, and i knew hed make a great 1.omote fr

i made the execuive decision 2 skip the vote and promote frost to s.mod

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:06 pm

giDr€w wrote:oh my gawd omg i feel so bad!

all i can say is it was 3am when i posted this and i was delearious and had 6 hrs of sleep in the past 36 hrs

frost is my number 1 and that is no joke. i just havent seen him in a long while that is surely partly y i 4got

i am sorry frost :(

Yeah I was up late last night as well, so I sort of know how you felt, no biggie. :razz:
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 pm

I REALLY hope he doesent take it the wrong way......i hae=ve a lot of respect for frost, and hes a great friend and clan member. id hate 4 him to read into this the wrong way

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 pm

i have the same prob as drew :/ anyway ill try to stay active on here but like drew said school comes first
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Crystal The Pikachu wrote:i have the same prob as drew :/ anyway ill try to stay active on here but like drew said school comes first

Don't ever worry about your inactivity, School always comes first. So don't let anyone here tell you otherwise or say you're less of a member because of it.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:57 pm

drew.... wow instead of caring for ur self, u cared for WOA.

dude... u have no need to feel bad for anything... something good will come bak to u man ;)

drew i have never relied on u helping on helping us, i relied on myself to help our clan.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm

SoulReaver wrote:drew.... wow instead of caring for ur self, u cared for WOA.

dude... u have no need to feel bad for anything... something good will come bak to u man ;)

drew i have never relied on u helping on helping us, i relied on myself to help our clan.

yea the bulk of this was b4 u joined bro

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 pm

[quote="giDr€w"]
Grimblade wrote:
Word
The reason that you all rely on me so much is because, and Please, do not take this as me being conceited or full of myself, but....

the reason is, when i put my mind to it, i AM a God. I can single handedly take this clan from 6-8 people lurking in an almost empty set of forums, to a thriving clan of 40-50 active members....chatting so fast u cany get a word in....forums so full i cant even keep them tidy if i clean them on a daily basis......ppl posting so fats u cant even get a post in because u get the "some1 already posted" message....people playing allllll sorts of games together for fun in the chat....and clan events EVERY week.

NO1, and i mean NOOOOO1 , really knows what i have done to get this clan where it is now...and thats not 2 say u dont all appreciate me...its just...srsly...u CANT know how much effort i put into making this clan so strong unless u are....me..

last year, during our "rebirth" (and also during the beginning but thas beside the point), i literally stayed up ALL night, literally over a dozen times.....

list after list, in my own handwriting, VERY carefully deriving plan after plan after plan....and putting them all into action ALL AT ONCE........i literally had 7 or 8 pages of handwritten plans to get WOA CRAZY active....Bomb was here both times, he knows best, the other was grim, who was there 4 the second time. They can vouch for the fact that i had ppl pouring in here like a madhouse. But even they have NO real idea of what i really had to do 2 accomplish that.

like i said, i dont mean to sound conceited, but, i just am rlly rlly good at making business plans and carrying them out. After all i am a business major.

Now that being said, i can finally get to the real point of this post.
Those who have been here for a long time, mostly the upper admins and mods, know what i can do. uve seen me single handledly run this clan and do a great job. u respect my decisions and i love u for it, and when i am here 2 actually make them, everything usually turns out ok =) .....................

That y u all wait for me to give my opinion....even tho im not even here, and thats whats hurting us. As grim said, the chain of command will keep our clan healthy and strong.

now back to another side point real fast, as i said...i put an INSANE amount of time and effoet into making this clan thrive.......so much that....im embarrassed to say and i never told any of u guys b/c im so embarrassed, and also its a bad example and i hate being a bad ex. 4 the young kids here....but it must b said....

i was BENT on making WOA crazy active....all i did all day was think of more ways to improve the site, more events we could do, staying here allllll day and i mean not AFK...like 8-10 hours of RLLY being here, keeping the chat active cuz im great at gettin ppl 2 talk n have fun....makin SURE every1 had sum1 2 play a game with....i played SO many matches that i didnt even want to, just to improve the quality of the experience here 4 our clan members...i treated WOA like a job....like rlly thats what it began 2 feel like after a while,(& ik sum of my closer friends here seen how frustrated i became...i wasnt the same guy after a while from SO much pressure...ik u almost def. dnt understand guys, but.....when u have literally 10-15 ppl asking u 2 do this that and the other....omg....u have no clue =$ try talkin 2 10 ppl at once while posting and filling their rqsts in the admin controls....ALL by myself ..but anyway this has became beside that pnt.

the point is, my "secret"....i poured my heart n soul into this clan...everything i had...i shut off my whoe life and rlly didnt care about much else at that point......and i FAILED THREE CLASSES....im so ashamed....idk what i was thinkin.....i just HAD 2 save WOA, and didnt think about the consequences b4hand 😢

so i know this all may have seemed a little off topic, but im sorry, i felt it needed to b said b4hand to tie into the main topic (and frankly, im a lil insecure about my "inactivity" being addressed so much, but whaddya gunna do?)

so anyway, at the begginning of this semester, i had a private convo with grimblade, because as he knows too and stated above, decisive leadership is SO important. I knew that after a year and a half of trying my very very best to keep up with every1s expectations of me and doing WHATEVER i had 2 do 2 keep this clan organized and active, i knew that this time, right now and 4 the past 3 months, i just [/i]couldnt do it anymore. Im sorry i let u all down, i rlly am 😢 u have no idea how much it truly hurts

but anyway i knew that i HAD 2 put school 1st this time....thats my future guys and i love this clan with all my heart, but i cant risk affecting my entire future for a gaming clan.

i knew in my gut that grim was the man to lead us through these hard times, so i told him that he is Officially Second in command...i told him exactly what he said i told him above.....i made him an admin 4 a reason...i trust grim. i could tell he was a little wary of making decisions w/o my approval, and i remidied that right away.

i told grim, and now i am telling all of you: He is second in command of this clan, he may b a little more ...strict shall we say? ...than me.....but he is a good person with good morals and great leadership skills....i absolutely trust him to make the right decisions in my absence. [i]For now
, u guys cannot "rely" on me anymore, but i KNOW we are strong enough to get thru it, espcially with grim leaing the way.

now dont get me wrong, since ive been leader, this clan has ALWAYS been run on democracy, and im not saying thats changed...but like grim said, this isnt MY clan, nor is it his....this is OUR clan....every1 has a say, but sumx, sum1 has 2 make the "executive decision"...when it comes down 2 it, sum1 has to make the final call, and if i am not responding to a problem, it still needs 2 b solved right? sum1 has 2 make that final call, and if im not there, that person is grim.

i should have publicly announced grims "promotion" 2 2nd in command, and i wanted 2...but, i falt so akward b/c bomb and lloyd....they, been here and stayed active since the beginning...i just felt so akward about it....like i was demoting them especially bomb. he has great leadership skills 2 and makes good calls, and tho he may b a "prankster" (<--inside joke) he has good morals and i trust him just as much as grim. The thing is ....grim is just so much more active..its just the obvious choice if their skills r even, but 1 is here a LOT more, obviously u want the guy whos here more.
if i had just buckled down and announced officially grim is 2nd in command, this may have avoided a lot of confusion the past few months.

-4 the record:
ADMIN
1-me
2-grim
3-bomb
4-storm
5-lloyd
MODS
1- frost
2-funk
3-shiki
4-fett
5-snoop

Thats The bottom line....those r my ranks for our staff, remember that

i wanna end with sum positive notes:

-for the newer members, never u worry...we've had WAAAY worse times than this....i mean u have no idea.but our base members r so loyal that they keep us alive and kickin...then when i get time i come back and r-vamp up the clan and get us poppin again! It would take AT LEAST 6-10 months of NO leadership for our members 2 stop coming here...and even then i know that people would still pop in eveyry once in a while. aslong as i have all out members emails(which i do) i can contact them....plus like 20 other kewl ways i can get members back, As long as i am here, this clan will never die....i love it 2 much, i wont let it, and my friends know i have the skills to back that up

-also, guys.....in less than 3 weeks...IM DONE with school! Truuuuust me imma be here a LOT more and i will make SURE we are havin a blast! =D :face:

[

Listen buddy. We all love you here at WOA. And I personally respect that fact of what you do, go through to get our lovely Clan to where it has been scince your so-called "rebirth". I joined sometime after that so I'm still learning some of WOA's history.

I have been here scince the 1st day of the 3rd Month: March. And I loved this clan from the start. Infact, I was surprised to know that right after I held my first Tourney for MKW, and my first official Tourney that I ever held, I was promoted, and in only 1-2 months am I correct? It has been an honor serving this clan as Mod. I completley look forward to future promotion, and I try my best to do so.

But then, soon after I was promoted, I started getting a little self-contented and blasted like a cannon at people. And I know I used to have the most fun and had a go-happy attitude when I first joined, and it hurts to know that I have changed dramatically scince promotion to Mod. For that I am sorry for blowing up at anyone, especially Grim. :(

Drew, it was really fun jammin' on Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I enjoyed, and loved every SECOND of it. I will admit that i rely on you a little too much, cuz I don't think we should have a mod poll w.o your decision and I even delayed a Brawl Tourney until you returned, and I still havn't got started on that thing.

I'm practically sitting here just thinking of all the possible things to say for every paragraph I have typed. I like having long posts for some reason XD. Drew, you have done your best scince day one of my Registration as far as I know. When it comes to stuff like the shop that requires your assistant, I am patient like when i told you I bought VCG's from the real money section of the shop. I am patient, don't go rushing yourself now cuz I know you have a life and first things first, school, your job and your paycheck to keep food in your belly, clothes on your butt, and a shelter over your head.

As I've said before, we all love you here at WOA, and we've all been working together to keep things straight while you were gone for school. It has been an honor, as well as a privelige to be a WOA Mod. But as far as life goes, life comes before the clan, just like my girlfriend comes before the clan, I love her, and I want to make sure we have fun as best as we can and I make sure she's safe and sound. As most of you know, I quit mid-game, aswell as get straight off chat whenever she calls.

I love WOA, Nintendo pwnz! Guitar Hero, Mario Bros., Brawl, Rock Band, Pokemon, and more. WOA Rules, WOA Pwns, It's WOA Man, Wii Ownage Army Clan!!! A chant I created to show how much support I have for the clan's activity, be it some gay cheerleader phrase or not grimmeh boy XD, I want the activity to pick up, but a simple chant and topics for telling ppl about inactivity does not mean ppl don't have lives they live before they can get on here.

Personally, I put God, Jesus Christ, my girlfriend Brittany, my family and other stuff before the clan because they are more important

WOA comes when I have time and for fun when I feel lie playing a game with someone.

I am running out of ideas to talk about to quit drew So I'll go back to how why I'm quoting himXD

Drew we all love you here as i've said before, and we all respect that you have school, a job, and a GF to look after before the clan, and you even lost your internet, That doesnt mean you have to rush yourself to get on the clan. Just do it when you have time man, You've said yourself before that you are dead to your bones more than half the time, and you need sleep for whenever you have time, take those times man so you can focus more in school, and then come on WOA when you know you have enough time buddy, WOA is always here for when you come on so don't worry. We can stick together like family to keep the clan striving while you go through your days of school and more. No one deserves to suffer from sleepless nights just cuz they have a clan to look after, and especially from school, get w/e assignments you have to do, done and then get enough sleep to last you another day. I wish you the best of luck buddy, and I hope you get what you always wanted in the near future.

I believe that is all I must say for now, quote me back if needed. Just remember Drew, we all know what you are going through and we respect that. Don't rush yourself, and keep a steady pace and you will be ALL Right!

Good Luck, and thank you drew for being our leader of WOA!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:42 pm

giDr€w wrote:i should have publicly announced grims "promotion" 2 2nd in command, and i wanted 2...but, i falt so akward b/c bomb and lloyd....they, been here and stayed active since the beginning...i just felt so akward about it....like i was demoting them especially bomb. he has great leadership skills 2 and makes good calls, and tho he may b a "prankster" (<--inside joke) he has good morals and i trust him just as much as grim. The thing is ....grim is just so much more active..its just the obvious choice if their skills r even, but 1 is here a LOT more, obviously u want the guy whos here more.
It's fine, really. I understand the decision totally... for future reference, don't make any more decisions like that behind my back Razz lol dw bout it

Dude! Buckle down for these last three weeks! I don't want to see you here, FOCUS! haha jk but FOCUS man. You got this!

LETS GET IT NKA
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 pm

THANKS 4 the words of wisdom and encouragement u guys!

i srsly appreciate it!

just a few comments back

funk, i know that you and most others come here only when ur free, or bored to have some fun, but WOA is not just that for me. As leader, i have a lot that i am obligated to take care of. Theres always a big to-do list, every day (i am not talking about currently obviously, i meant b4 this semester)

bomb, it wasnt really "behind ur back", i would have told u face 2 face if it became necessary (like now) i just didnt se any reason 2 publicly announce it, and i felt like that might b embarassing for u (ik prolly not but ur ma boy and i didnt wanna chance it) but yea man if it actually was relevant atm then i woulda told ya. anywayz ik it was an error in judgement now. if i was that worried i shoulda just pmed ya

anywayz guyz rlly thanks again for ur support! =D

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:17 pm

giDr€w wrote:bomb, it wasnt really "behind ur back", i would have told u face 2 face if it became necessary (like now) i just didnt se any reason 2 publicly announce it, and i felt like that might b embarassing for u (ik prolly not but ur ma boy and i didnt wanna chance it) but yea man if it actually was relevant atm then i woulda told ya. anywayz ik it was an error in judgement now. if i was that worried i shoulda just pmed ya
I know what you were thinking when you didn't tell anyone, it's cool. But I didn't know it, and therefore it was made behind my back. That's something I should know, don't you think?

I'm not mad at all lol, I'm just saying... I'd like to be informed :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next