[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search For the Key to Unlock the Secrets of Earth

3 posters

Go down

Search For the Key to Unlock the Secrets of Earth Empty Search For the Key to Unlock the Secrets of Earth

Post by Funky Road Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:57 am

Ah yes. As most of you know, I have made two RPG's both gone real well. And I'm glad that they were popular (unlike most other of my own topics). Well here is yet another adventure everyone (who plays lol).

The search for the key to unlock the secrets of the Earth.

Synopsis (wichever word it is) :
"Long ago, there was an ancient being who walked this very Earth in which we live in today. He was a wise man, very knowledgable, and intelligent. He had the courage to face any challenge that was thrown before him, and accomplished them bravely and with pride aswell. Guts and glory wern't always his characteristics. He was also a curious man who loved watching the outside world, through forests, jungles, wetlands, swamps, and even the grassy plains. So one day he set out to find the key to the secrets of the Earth and how it structure is built to hold such beautiful scenerios. But no one knows where that key is today, even scientists could not figure out where this "key" is. Who is the strange and wise man, where is this key, and what is the secret(s) of this wonderful planet wich has given us the ability to live and breathe...... only the bravest of the brave people dare take this challenge.............."

Yes! A wise man indeed, ok y'all here is our goal! Our goal is to find that key where ever it is! We must work together.

Ok here is how it's gonna work. First you can be ANY character you want to be, cartoon, video game, or even your favorite celebrity, or even make up your own character, what ever makes you happy. We all meet in L.A., California where we are to catch a plane to China (what treasure finding story is complete without China XD) When we get to China we all split up into groups and just snoop around the vast jungles of this country.

That is all I shall say for more detail will be revealed as we progress through the story!!!

Alright let's get started, I'll start us off!!

WOA/Forum Name: Rocky "Funky" Road
RPG Character: Pac-Man (I'm gonna be goofy for a change and mix things up) with a team of friendly PM Ghosts

Special Abilities: Use the ghosts to go through walls and stuff, roll around like a bowling ball to knock down things out of the way or for secret passage ways. Combine with the ghosts to make the ultimate Power-Pellet. Eats special fruit pac-pellets to gain limited time strength

Alright that's all we need to know to get you started in on the adventure!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Search For the Key to Unlock the Secrets of Earth Empty Re: Search For the Key to Unlock the Secrets of Earth

Post by Camus Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 am

I guess I'll go
Character: Jarado Harnorte (one of my characters in my story that i'm writing) His favorite past time is playing his music
Special abillaties: carries a sitar that allows him the power over sound. Increasing, decreasing it, making sounds that aren't there, hypnosis, sound blasts, etc.
He can use his sitar as a weapon by using the spikes on the tip for slashing and smashing. Those spikes are used to increase and decrease the sound. He can turn the around someone off or put someone in an invisible sound barrier so that we won't have to listen to them but they can still move.

Jarado was last seen playing his sitar in a building lobby.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Search For the Key to Unlock the Secrets of Earth Empty Re: Search For the Key to Unlock the Secrets of Earth

Post by Shiki Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 pm

name:shiki rocks13
char name: Bryant Winters (made up) a skilled assassin who uses many methods to get his targets, be it blades, fire-arms, or hand to hand combat. he is publicly known as a scientist, as that is his primary job.
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:08 pm

OMG! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SORRY! LOL!!!

Ok yall we still need a few more ppl and then i'll start us off at the air port
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down