[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pika's reason why shes less active

4 posters

Go down

Pika's reason why shes less active Empty Pika's reason why shes less active

Post by Chu Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Look alot of you have been complaning of my less activity. (KOY i wanna know wth you said about me (D) )

the reason for that is ive been going through hell to create a reunion for all of my old friends i met on xat Tommarow on thanksgiving. Also i have been meeting some new ones too. SO if you got any nasty comment about me.....your gonna regret it -.-
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Pika's reason why shes less active Empty Re: Pika's reason why shes less active

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 pm

LOL, lets not bug people about inactivity... pika has been plenty active, no big deal here

Razz

Pika you can come back whenever
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Pikawars wrote:Look alot of you have been complaning of my less activity. (KOY i wanna know wth you said about me (D) )

the reason for that is ive been going through hell to create a reunion for all of my old friends i met on xat Tommarow on thanksgiving. Also i have been meeting some new ones too. SO if you got any nasty comment about me.....your gonna regret it -.-

Nobody give any statements about this, this is completely unnecessary. Everybody deserves some time away. None of us should have any problems with the other participants of this "Mod" poll, leave it up to the administration to decide who is capable and who is not. Now I don't want to hear any more complaints about the other members and their habits.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm

thanks Ba and bomb at least you guys understand :/
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Pikawars wrote:Look alot of you have been complaning of my less activity. (KOY i wanna know wth you said about me (D) )

Nobody give any statements about this, this is completely unnecessary. Everybody deserves some time away. None of us should have any problems with the other participants of this "Mod" poll, leave it up to the administration to decide who is capable and who is not. Now I don't want to hear any more complaints about the other members and their habits.
Ahem to that BA.
No one is forced to be here all day. Being here sometime is enough,
We all have our own personal business and life, we need the most time for that.
@pika
Who has been saying nasty comments about you?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Itachi wrote:
best_Alchemist wrote:

Ahem to that BA.
@pika

well slick keeps telling me that i am, but he said that koy and Sob were saying things behind my back -.-
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Itachi wrote:
best_Alchemist wrote:

Ahem to that BA.
@pika

well slick keeps telling me that i am, but he said that koy and Sob were saying things behind my back -.-
What the hell kind of friends are those?
Thats just BS.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 pm

All right, this is done with. Nothing anyone can say will make you any less of a candidate for mod. Lets put these rumors aside, stop the figure pointing, and be on our way.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:19 am

yea bas right and ikr itachi -.-

admins lock this topic i guess, anything beyond this point is spam
Chu